It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private School Teacher Calls Whiteness Poison Fosters Racially Stressful Encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
If this is the type of school environment that these children/youth are being taught in.
I know i wouldn't allow this type of a environment to b teaching any children no matter the race.

For Private School Teacher to call whites as a poison or even as far a disease would be giving youth bad examples of a good and safe learning school environment.

Pri vate School Teacher Calls Whiteness ‘Poison,’ Fosters ‘Racially Stressful Encounters

pledged to expose white students to “racially stressful encounters

edit on 20-9-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yep. Those Founding Fathers were real jerks.

Stupid Bill of Rights. Dumbass Constitution. Idiotic Democratic principles….

Edit: in other news, imagine teaching kids to read and write instead of becoming young racists that see issue with color of skin.

MLK is rolling in his grave….

edit on 20-9-2022 by slatesteam because: I have a Dream

edit on 20-9-2022 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Straight up, its mainly on "white people" responsible for modern global communications... Which is the primary facilitator for how insane everyone now is.

Where am I wrong or lacking in that statement???

edit on 20-9-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: godsovein

Straight up, its mainly on "white people" responsible for modern global communications... Which is the primary facilitator for how insane everyone now is.

Where am I wrong or lacking in that statement???

it's called presentism i believe.

where things in the past are judged by the present.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: godsovein

its the new puritans version of original sin..

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I always thought Americans where careful about mixing education and religion,

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

You mean education and social politics. They dont go very well together.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I guess I see it as a belief structure with a spin original sin, most of those I've come across are those I'd define as true believers but without copies of the watch tower in hand..

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

When I first read this, the question that came to mind was, "can it get any worse than this?"

I suppose it could......not sure how.

And it reinforces my idea that the real, underlying message here is .......white kids aren't welcome in the US. They are doing nothing less than attacking these kids for being white. How else can anyone see this other than an attempt to get these kids into the mindset that they'd best be prepared to get out of the US?

I have friends, former residents of South Africa who have left and with their families and they have told me this is how it starts.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I agree, this is one of the ways they use to start this. The plan has been in play since before I was born. It can be shocking to learn 20th century history in regards to how we got to this point. Not many people have bothered to study any of this. Joseph McCarthy is looking more like a hero to me now in light of the world in the 21st century.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Good let it happen. Parents can't be bothered to raise or teach their own kids so let them get what they've allowed to happen.

I'm so over it.

No excuses for complaining when all you do is bitch and complain about it while still putting your kids through it.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join