It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis, universal religion and the end times

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

So you’re not going to answer my questions then?

I worship the Triune God of the Bible. Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I’m am a Bible believing, Bible obeying, born again Christian. In the beginning was the Word. And the word was with God and the word was god. I worship the first and the last, the beginning and the end, the king of kings and lord of lords Jesus Christ. The real one as recorded in the Bible. It’s a shame you think the Bible is so complicated. If you ever really want to have a discourse message me. I’m not trying to insult you buy you do not worship the Jesus of the Bible. Based on your words anyways.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

That's me doing things half sleepy, but in those states I find meaning as the subconscious is more alive, and my mind is less subdued with the monotony of everyday life

Thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   
You know what....this is far too involved to get into with you and it's not worth the time and effort.

You just reminded me why I left the Church in the first place.

No pearls before swine.

Have a nice day.

This conversation is over.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
So let me get this straight. You left the church because the people that actually believe in Christ choose to have a backbone and speak the truth and follow him and obey him? That was all it took for you to walk away?

When you go before the throne, will you meet the Jesus of the Bible or some Jesus you made up in your own head? If your Jesus doesn’t match the Jesus of the Bible, where are you getting your info from about him?

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
You know what....this is far too involved to get into with you and it's not worth the time and effort.

You just reminded me why I left the Church in the first place.

No pearls before swine.

Have a nice day.

This conversation is over.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Um Catholics don't use the typical Christian bible(A king's version) they use one of their Saints versions(Vulgate). So how is it heresy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join