It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry White Male Rant?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Angry White Male, haha i guess that describes me, at least in part. Yes i am born ‘privelidged’ it seems nowadays, in a white skin. Well sorry for THAT, i didn’t ask for a skin of any colour, much less being born at all. I was not asked at the time.

Male? Well yes i do appear to be a heterosexual male, although i have, as a teenager, ‘dabbled’ with other boys and i found it not to my liking, i preferred girls.

Angry? mmmm, only if i get started on politics. Mostly i am good natured and i will gladly and happily derise such modern wokenes with well deserved witty sarcasm.

Today i saw something, and it frightened me. I saw something ‘not of this world’ or maybe more correctly, something not of this dimension. I know what constitutes ‘real’ from ‘fantasy’ or ‘illusion’ probably way better than any one of you. For example, i took a huge dose of '___' back in the late 80’s and slept with a shotgun and a knife in my bed, and then i went dancing half naked down the street singing Purple Haze when the green men from the toilet failed to get me.

That turned me off hard drugs of any kind.But still, now & then things elude me, i am not omnipotent it seems.

15 years later, i had my first NDE. More accurately, a RDE, since i was, in any clinical sense, dead. Not a near death experience, but a Really Dead Experience. Only my love for my wife brought me back from that, because i hated to leave her so soon.

12 years after that, my loving wife dies in my arms, from brain cancer. I already had the cure, but it was way too late for her.

We never had children.

Anyway, enough baloney, short of it is; i do not fear death, for i have laughed it in the face many times while drowning or falling from a crane, electrocution, being shot at, various motorbike and car accidents, and no less than 2 attempts to stop my heart via some kind of MK ultra CIA mindfkery…yet i am still here.

Still old, and still white, and yes angry.
But at least you now know why i am angry.

To suggest any sort of inherent racism in my drunken rant? Haha you never met my grandpa, he was openly racist, to him all ‘dark skinned people’ were ’not to be trusted’ and i disagreed with him on this point, and in later years, before he died, he was under the care of the same ‘darkies’ and he had no other choice than to let them into his life, his home, and yes he accepted them as people, he had no other choice. The truth always reveals itself, eventually.

I have lived and worked with, just about every race and religion, even with fellow English (shudder) never again. I worked and lived with Russians, Chinese, Germans, Scottish, Greek, Turks, Maroccans. Each with their own unique culture. I have learned some Farsi, about Mohammed and Harun El Rashid.
I have A levels in physics and human biology, i am a certified mechatronics engineer, i have diplomas in obscure things like hydraulics, flanges, PLC’s, welding. You name it, i have a diploma for it.
And the pile continues to grow because now i have to take courses in IT security, Ergonomics, optimal lighting for work areas, HACCP and Clean Room tech…all of which i learned some 30 years ago.
I am not even an angry white male. I gave up anger long ago, it is one of the non-refillable bottles i used up long ago, i was angry at God for killing my wife, instead of me.
He still has not replied to that message, so i guess i am on my own, as usual.

I can cope with that.I still miss Bill, late of this forum, i talked with him until he could no longer talk, i heard later when he died. But i built his machines, and they saved other people. So i am grateful for that at least, even though i lost the prototype machine.

Replies, commentary, sarcasm and ridicule all you want.
Let me have it!

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I don't see this s a rant, but more a brief description of an awesome, interesting life. Pat yourself on the back for accomplishing so much. So sorry your wife had to leave this earth so early though, that really sucks! Not having kids could be a blessing in today's whacked out world. Wishing you many more interesting years ahead!

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So what exactly did you see today that frightened you?

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

How go your scientific pursuits?

I hadn't come across your threads before and I find your open-minded approach refreshing. The leading edge of science isn't occupied by closed minds.

Was your exoerience of a dimensional entity interactive or just observational? Have you heard of any similar entities observed by others? People are increasingly noting extra perception of unobserved things, but a rare few seem to have manifestation of the effect in the visual field. I have no set theory on how or why things seem to be happening, but it seems to have accelerated in the past two years.

Heard anything in your travels?

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Tell us the cure for cancer angry white man!

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

What exactly did you not like about the British?
Anyway, I have nothing against anyone - but I don't like the current 'I am privileged and entitled' status of the non-working class, even been told, 'You must respect me' by these jokers.
I respect everyone who works to raise their own family and doesn't ask me for anything.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4
So what exactly did you see today that frightened you?

^^^This

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I would apologize for the loss of your wife, but it always feels so..... pointless? I know there's something better after this, this isn't all there is. Don't ask me what, but we are creatures of energy, and energy never goes away, but I think we'll evolve into something better, hopefully. That being said, we're still here experiencing low level human freqs.. sounds like you've had a good life so far. An emotional life, I don't believe in good or bad emotions. Love hate and fear are all part of life and so closely linked sometimes its hard to distinguish one from the other. I enjoyed your story so far and hope to hear some more about what messed with you today.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Nah, you're alright. Everyone has their things. Sorry about the old lady. Bummer, man.

Please though, do tell. We'd like to hear about the RDE and the thing you saw recently that was so weird.

new topics

top topics

join