It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hearing and seeing electrical fields.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The only sort of hallucination I remember seemed to be a problem with time. I once saw everyone moving in slow motion. The first time I saw that I thought it might be due to lack of sleep affecting what I was seeing. The first time I could only move in slow motion too like everyone else. Later on, when certain episodes happened I could move and think faster than everyone else. I thought it was kind of cool, I could easily beat video arcade games and play through all the levels and did one time just for fun. I got the high score on some other machines too.

As far as electrical issues, I do not see auras around people. Back a few years ago, I did occasionally experience some electrical issues with my body accumulating and discharging static electricity in places no one else reported issues. I figure there was probably a logical explanation relating to my clothes and or body and or maybe too much iron in my blood. I had the pleasure of asking someone I knew in a bar type of club and she didn't believe me so I let the static electricity build up around my body. I gave her a nice electrical shock when she touched me later on. I had previously been touching metal objects to discharge electrical buildup not to shock anyone by accident. She touched me on my head and I could hear the mini lightning bolt. She was surprised. Said she was going to call me Electro. I was just sitting in the club and the static electricity would build up around my body. It was summertime and this happened in the club every time for months plus on occasion in stores and at work. I was wondering if the problem was related to too much iron in my blood. I donated blood and stopped having those electrical issues. I heard donating blood would lower iron levels.

I have not experienced your symptoms so good luck.
edit on 15/9/22 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
a reply to: rickymouse

Do you mean like, the sort of distorted 'aura' of heat waves that you can see around a hot object?
I thought everyone could see those?

No, in fact, half the people I know cannot detect those fields. I could see them, they are not caused by evaporating moisture either as many people believe. I have known lots of people in my lifetime that could not sense the heat unless they could directly feel it. Some people are better than I at sensing them.

<< 1  2   >>

join