It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEDS in the threads??

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

It's almost never 'the way' anywhere, and there's NO excuse for it to ever be 'the way' in the US.

Our founders gave us better tools.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
I've said it before I'll say it again , ATS used to be home to some very very very serious discussion that would make the CIA # there pants , but those days are long gone.

Actually I believe the exact opposite.

I think the CIA absolutely loved monitoring ATS in the old days due to the wealth of indpendant researchers with new insight, theories...the wide scope of people sharing stories about brushes with aliens/UFO and the paranormal...the expansive discussions of ancient sites and cultures that most people weren't aware of.

I would bet dimes to dollars they not only loved moderating the site, but also contributed to it as well.

These days they're probably bored to freakin' tears.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I believe the FEDS have been on this website since it's creation; that is just common sense; and that some of them have perhaps revealed more to us within the bounderies and limitations of their jobs.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: alexandrae
They have been and probably are on just about any well known conspiracy forum. Now and then credible information is posted. And i imagine some them have a personal interest in such things anyway spooky Mulder anyone?

Disney if your watching plz make another season.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mammothtank
a reply to: alexandrae
They have been and probably are on just about any well known conspiracy forum. Now and then credible information is posted. And i imagine some them have a personal interest in such things anyway spooky Mulder anyone?

Disney if your watching plz make another season.

they are everywhere except where they need to be.

,they are on ct sites, protests, concerts, drive throughs, at your front door at 5am, in the middle of campaigns, social media, etc.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Good grief. Of course there is (are)!
But why should that stop an individual from speaking/typing/texting thier mind/thoughts? Why should that stop you?....Why? Out of fear? "FEDS" run everything? They even tell you, when to panic. By declaring a "pandemic"!

Just in the last three years, "FEDS" have told us,

1. We've been stepping over dead bodies to get a cup of coffee at 7/11.
2: Covering your breathing holes, will save you from death
3. 2 million + "Weapons of war", are running all over the place and just killing people.
4. Trust the FEDs

YOU living in fear, is exactly what a "fed" would want.
I"m not sure what kind of fed, that is? But it ain't my kind of fed. I swore an oath to be a fed once. And I do remember correctly my oath and it called them kind of feds, "domestic enemies". I swore an oath to "the/a law" and a "form of government", not to "a government". There's a big difference!

I personally say stuff on this site, because I know "a fed" or two, will read it. F'm! If they don't like what I say? They have no business trying to, "governing" me.
It is not me, that can deprive people of life, liberty and happiness. Or snoops into peoples opinions of me.
Like a bunch of f'n tinhorn punks. Like 1930's NAZIS. Americans hate NAZIS!
One would think, them being so awesome? They'd have nothing to worry about?
It's what they're doing, that worries them. Because they know they shouldn't be doing it. Everyone of them, took an "oath".

Yeah. Don't live in fear OP. Living in fear, is their job!

5. Every "law enforcement officer" has a "running gun battle" near the end of their shift, at a job, (they can quit at anytime, not like being a Soldier),... just to get "home at night". Yet? Nobody asked them to do it.
And Soldiers can't be trusted with guns, in the "civilization" they went to war for.

... That's what they get paid for. To make you live in fear.
That is why you pay taxes. So they can create fear. So they can make it go away, so you don't have to.
Lazy citizens, is a thing.

OP, don't live in fear. We are "a democracy" after all. Good thing we don't have any standards or law. Just remember every idiot has a say.

6. No bad thing has ever happened in a "democracy".

Well, Hitler happened. But that "democracy" was different. We're a republic, so "democracy" will happen different here.

OP: Say what you want and be willing, committed, to defend it. Don't live in fear. What are they going to do? Take away your birthday?

- SSG. Murphy U.S. Army (Ret)

edit on 28-9-2022 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you for affirmation Citizen #3341875...

300 social credit points will now be remotely added to your implant.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I suspect they have been monitoring this site, and others like it for a couple decades...

at least since the patriot act was signed into law. If you call yourself a patriot, and aren't on at least a couple of watch lists, you're doing something wrong.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

I suspect I'm on a list.

I'm the most boring and law abiding person you'll ever meet, but I try to be entertaining and lighthearted when possible.

It's been difficult lately though.

Everything is so heavy on the Social Issue and Political Fronts.

I really don't want to lose my sense of humor in these times, but we have to stay sane somehow.

Please don't forget to laugh during these times.

It's important.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Privacy, in the digital age, is a thing of the past. Unless you live an Amish lifestyle seperated from everyone with no technology, expect to be monitored. There are some precautions you can take like TOR, just be as careful as possible but try not too worry about it too much. A mass surveillance state is now. Be careful who you trust. Oh, and definitely don't tell computers/AI your problems and thoughts. Technology will repress you, not save you.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
cmon man....feds in the threads...

ignore my avatar.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Ah , just a Reminder Comrade..............

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

" Looks at Shoes and Cheap Suit " ..Ah no Man , ain't seen Any MAGA Dudes around here for a Long Time . Yeah , Gotta Go Pick Up my Kid now at School , Later .........

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join