It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coup's "Party Music" predicted 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I still find the Rap group "The Coup" & their album called "party music" to be absolutely MIND BLOWING .

Before 9/11 happened, the band had this album cover ready to be shipped to vendors, demo copies already made it out to the vendors and radio stations etc...

Here's an original article about it from 9/13/2001...
www.wired.com...

The group ended up pulling the WTC album cover and going with a new one, obviously.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

I have no idea where to find the link, but I remember reading a well-documented article that was claiming that 9-11 was in essence a power coup. I forget mostly all the details but would love if someone knows what I am referring to.
edit on 11-9-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

The FBI kept trying to get people to blow the twin towers up for years...

they literally gave them explosives...

look into it.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Fahrenheit 911? a reply to: cooperton

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

There are tons of weird Conspiracy-ready coincidences that happened with music and 911.

August-October are huge record release months in the music industry. Two major albums were, for totally unrelated reasons, pushed back until September, 11th.

And a few others, like POD's Satallite, but the two most notable of those were these two albums:

Lyrics from defacto title track to God Hates Us All, a track called Disciple:

Pessimist, terrorist targeting the next mark
Global chaos feeding on hysteria
Cut throat, slit your wrist, shoot you in the back fair game
Drug abuse, self abuse searching for the next high
Sounds a lot like hell is spreading all the time
I'm waiting for the day the whole world f###n' dies

That day had a lot of these weird coincidences. Enough of them to make believers out of many in the divinely (or intelligently) scripted events of that day.
edit on 11-9-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Back in the day, when people pointed to this album, there's a scene in the Simpsons, and there's a gov't org training manual about terrorism with the WTC in crosshairs;

most are in reference to the fact there was a terrorist bombing of the WTC in the early 90s

beyond that, there are tons of photos and albums and drawings of all sorts of buildings being blown up that we don't bat an eye at because it never ended up happening. Kind of the whole monkeys-at-typewriters, or throwing enough sh!t at the wall kind of thing.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Could also be seen the other way around that the album cover inspired the wrong people and in some sense caused that specific form of terror instead of another.

new topics

top topics

join