It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering William Cooper, the man who predicted 9/11 & the current day totalitarian dystopia.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo
So....
Basically you are saying that if someone has a grievance, against the Government, they should loot, burn and beat innocent citizens in the streets, instead of taking the grievance to the source.....
Yeah, that makes PERFECT sense.
Jan. 6 was a mostly peaceful protest.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: gladtobehere

Bill would be 79 if still alive today. I’d love to hear what he has to say about the current world we live in.

And for all the yearly naysayers that are about to come in here - yes, he was paranoid. Because they truly were out to get him…. They got him.

RIP Bill

Hi, all. New here!

I've followed Bill for quite a long time. I don't agree with everything he said or did. However, to answer the question, I think if Bill were alive today, he'd just hang his head and say, "I told ya so!"

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Alex jones also predicted 9/11 in june or july also back then.

So who predicted first If i recall both predicted around the same time.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I remember back then there sure were a lot of 9/11 predictions ,like the money, cd covers,simpsons,TV pilots(show)
it was so crazy in hind sight.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BBF521

Yep it was over the top creepy.

www.google.ca... ih=629&dpr=2

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i dove deep back then, behold pale white horse,The JFK lectures ,He started going off the rails on the UFO stuff.
He was full of information on some crazy unbelievable subjects for sure. him and Phil schnider..

Wonder what he would be saying about the Ukraine war today if he was still alive.They lured him out and straight up executed him.My uncle was a chief petty officer in the navy,he had reservations about what he was being told about a conflict,in the middle east that was on the horizon .Back then,I dindt think anything of his death which was on the 8th sept 2001 drop dead on the golf course healthy as could be.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

This picture is very curious for sure, since they said days after in media telecast,that they never could have imagined terror attacks on buildings,yet they had been preparing for it. Wonder where and how bill cooper got his info,to be as detailed as his prediction was.

trying to post a pic

external-preview.redd.it...

edit on 24-10-2022 by BBF521 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2022 by BBF521 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I wonder how many disinformation agents come on here to troll and try to block the truth?

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 11/14/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join