It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian ‘climate ministry’ to have arms storage and detention rooms

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

A Ministry of Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC) facility under construction in Winnipeg includes a sizable firearms storage room, as well as multiple evidence rooms and interrogation rooms, according to CounterSignal. The outlet, which claims to have received a leaked copy of the architectural plans as drawn up by a Winnipeg firm, published a snapshot showing some of the more disturbing labels on Tuesday.

Trudeau seems to be leading the charge on the world front, and the direction it's heading doesn't bode well.

The sprawling 50,000 square-foot building also encases biological labs, media relations offices, a weather forecasting station, and – perhaps most disturbing, given the implications – facilities for housing hundreds of people, including “enforcement officers” working for the ECCC.

The “enforcement officers” are essentially climate police, endowed with equivalent authority by the 2019 Impact Assessment Act, which purports to be legislation aiming to reduce the impact of energy, farming and other large projects on indigenous communities and the environment. They may enter any property without a warrant in order to verify compliance with the IAA, taking photos, accessing computers, phones and other devices, giving orders to anyone operating machinery, or even demanding the premises be vacated and future access prohibited.

This puts the US weaponization of the IRS to shame.
[www.lifenews.ge...]

Prince Charles has been an outspoken advocate of the WEF policies, so the coming weeks should be very interesting. According to many political commentators, the only thing stopping the implementation of the One World Government was the Queen.

( I didn't put this in the Mud Pit for a reason....
)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
They are building their own future prison

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The perfect storm.

Our farmers are planning a "Dumpening" for the fall, should be interesting.

We all know Trudeau is the WEF/NWO golden boy, so he's going to try to make as much of an impact as he can before 2025 and his final term ends.

Note: Our Game Wardens are MOE and do require firearms for their duties, they can also perform searches without warrants.

edit on 9/9/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
They are building their own future prison

I wonder how many other countries are creating agencies that have the authority to enter homes fully armed and confiscate computers, cell phones n and whatever else they deem relevant.

More than three days worth of food in the pantry? You're a hoarder. Still using incandescent light bulbs in some fixtures? You're destroying the environment. Own a gun for self protection? You're a domestic terrorist.

Under the rules being implemented I doubt there's a single citizen that they couldn't pin something on, and most people accused of a crime end up loosing everything while slowly going through the 'justice' system, guilty or not.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
WEF run goverments like this :

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
No one has authority in my house but me. "BOOM!" , said the shotgun with the hollow point slug. "BOOM BOOM!"

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
And, does this surprise anybody?

I think not.

The Internal Revenue Service in the USA has recently been caught advertising for new hires that would be willing to use "deadly force." (Screen cap twitter.com... 3d7cd507c304fe11937f78621c193ed6%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Firs-deletes-job-posting-seeking-212152157.html" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">here. And they are buying up weapons and ammo like some insecure third-world dictator.

Though I'm sure there are those among us who willl pop in and say that it's all for the common good. You know, like the WuFlu shots. And social distancing and face muzzels. And killing small businesses and decimating small business owners. And letting your grandmother die alone.
:
edit on 2022 9 09 by incoserv because: typo, formatting erros.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I wonder how many other countries are creating agencies that have the authority to enter homes fully armed and confiscate computers, cell phones n and whatever else they deem relevant.

See my previous reply re. the IRS in the USA. I'm sure it's happening all over.

More than three days worth of food in the pantry? You're a hoarder. Still using incandescent light bulbs in some fixtures? You're destroying the environment. Own a gun for self protection? You're a domestic terrorist.

Under the rules being implemented I doubt there's a single citizen that they couldn't pin something on, and most people accused of a crime end up loosing everything while slowly going through the 'justice' system, guilty or not.

You ever hear of Three Felonies a Day?

Here's a brief review of several things that may of us do at least on occassion that are felonies.

Harry Silvergate, author of the book, gives a speech here (though I have not had a chance to listen to it).

Part 1 of his book is available in audio format here. But it's probablay a felony to listen to is as it's copyrighted content.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I doubt there's anyone that couldn't be found in violation of some obscure law under these new agencies. There are people who have had their guns confiscated using the Red Flag law, been exonerated and are still trying to regain the return items months later.

How people have the inability to connect the dots down through the decades stymies me. The slow roll out of Brown Shirts eludes the reasoning capabilities of the masses, to our own detriment.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Did some digging because this sounds way to unbelievable...

Turns out those "police" have been around since 2008, and have a facility already. They're just building a newer one. And their role is to mainly ease the pressure on RCMP and local police in how spot areas where wildlife enforcement and offenders of environmental federal laws... Winnipeg is a fitting place to have such a facility. These officers are basically glorified federal park rangers who have the power to use weapons, and arest people if they're catching too much fish, dumping toxic waste into a river, or killing turtles for fun or something.

But, the skeptical side of me is wondering how far will these environmental laws and measure be taken from here on out?
edit on 9-9-2022 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
No one has authority in my house but me. "BOOM!" , said the shotgun with the hollow point slug. "BOOM BOOM!"

I got a chuckle out of that. They won't be coming alone or unprepared.

Did you know certain decibels can create extreme vertigo? Cause one to vomit violently? Inflict a debilitating head ache? Their tool bag contains a whole lot more than citizens have access to, plus the manpower to back it up in spades.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

The perfect storm.

We all know Trudeau is the WEF/NWO golden boy, so he's going to try to make as much of an impact as he can before 2025 and his final term ends.

Note: Our Game Wardens are MOE and do require firearms for their duties, they can also perform searches without warrants.

As over-the-top extreme as Trudeau is, I can't help but think Canada is the testing ground for deciding how best to drop the final curtain.
Since I was a kid Canada has always been the one country that I would like to have immigrated to, with government policies that seemed so much better than the corruption going on in the US.

Trudeau is destroying a beautiful nation, and it's heartbreaking to watch. The rest of the world is following in his ground-breaking footsteps.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

The perfect storm.

Trudeau is destroying a beautiful nation, and it's heartbreaking to watch. The rest of the world is following in his ground-breaking footsteps.

Agreed,

Sad but true.

Protests are a regular, recurring thing in Canada now.

We just had our biggest mass killing as well.

SMH

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Winnipeg is a fitting place to have such a facility

Winnipeg is a unique and somewhat strange place.

Off the top of my head..

Geographical centre of North America.

First place in NA to have the 911 emergency system.

Mints coins for a whole bunch of countries world wide.

And then there’s this…. And much more.

“significance built into many public buildings - hidden in plain view! The Manitoba Legislative Building (MLB) in Winnipeg, built in accord with Masonic principles, has gained increased attention thanks to recent research of Frank Albo. A renewed appreciation for subtleties of western mystery traditions, would serve average person with better grasp of occult practices by secret societies who manipulate our world! “

mediamonarchy.com...

ETA a better link from the U of W

news.uwinnipeg.ca...
edit on 9 9 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
But, the skeptical side of me is wondering how far will these environmental laws and measure be taken from here on out?

Too far.

Of course.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

It's the wording that makes me want to keep an eye on this development.

'The sprawling 50,000 square-foot building also encases biological labs, media relations offices, a weather forecasting station, and – perhaps most disturbing, given the implications – facilities for housing hundreds of people, including “enforcement officers” working for the ECCC.'

That just seems odd for some glorified F&G officers, and adding in the powers they're granted seems a bit out of the ordinary.

Thanks for the link, NorthOfStuff
I don't know how much truth their is to secret societies and the power they supposedly hold, but it does make for interesting reading.

MykeNukem Those stabbings were horrible! I can't imagine what would precipitate such violent hatred of total strangers! It will be interesting to know what motivated these animals, if they ever find out.

It's sad packing is allowed by so few; the laws to 'keep us safe' seem to accomplish just the opposite. More criminals with guns kill more people than on a regular basis than the odd nutter or radical idiot ever does, and a well placed response would eliminate a few of them.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

a reply to: strongfp

It's the wording that makes me want to keep an eye on this development.

'The sprawling 50,000 square-foot building also encases biological labs, media relations offices, a weather forecasting station, and – perhaps most disturbing, given the implications – facilities for housing hundreds of people, including “enforcement officers” working for the ECCC.'

That just seems odd for some glorified F&G officers, and adding in the powers they're granted seems a bit out of the ordinary.

Thanks for the link, NorthOfStuff
I don't know how much truth their is to secret societies and the power they supposedly hold, but it does make for interesting reading.

MykeNukem Those stabbings were horrible! I can't imagine what would precipitate such violent hatred of total strangers! It will be interesting to know what motivated these animals, if they ever find out.

It's sad packing is allowed by so few; the laws to 'keep us safe' seem to accomplish just the opposite. More criminals with guns kill more people than on a regular basis than the odd nutter or radical idiot ever does, and a well placed response would eliminate a few of them.

Dictator TurdFoe has his marching orders from the WEF.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Three down. How many slugs you got?

a reply to: Crackalackin

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Don't forget Winnipeg is also home to The National Microbiology Laboratory (NML) biosafety level 4 infectious disease laboratory facility, the only one of its kind in Canada

The National Microbiology Laboratory (NML) is part of the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), the agency of the Government of Canada that is responsible for public health, health emergency preparedness and response, and infectious and chronic disease control and prevention.

NML is located in several sites across the country including the Canadian Science Centre for Human and Animal Health (CSCHAH) in Winnipeg, Manitoba. NML has a second site in Winnipeg, the Wilt Infectious Disease Research Centre on Logan Avenue which serves as a hub for HIV research and diagnostics in Canada. The three other primary sites include locations in Guelph, St. Hyacinthe and Lethbridge.[citation needed][1]

The CSCHAH is a biosafety level 4 infectious disease laboratory facility, the only one of its kind in Canada.[2] With maximum containment, scientists are able to work with pathogens including Ebola, Marburg and Lassa fever.[citation needed]
from Wikipedia.

Also had the small leak Xiangguo Qiu has been accused of selling state secrets, contributing to a clandestine Chinese bioweapons program, and even of helping to create COVID-19

Gets frosty there too.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Growing up in a suburb of Detroit, not far from the notorious 8 Mile Road, I received many Canadian TV and radio stations. In fact, my first favorite radio station was CKLW 80AM. I watched Canadian programming since I was little, Oppsy the Clown, Mr. Dressup, The Friendly Giant, and personally I felt the Canadians were a laid back bunch of rural hicks that had productions standards that lagged behind our media in the states. But it was cool back in the 70s, with that mellow friendly attitude of our good neighbors to the north. Now a days, from what I'm seeing, that 1995 movie "Canadian Bacon" needs a remake along the lines of "Red Dawn".
edit on 9-9-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join