It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen under doctor supervision Balmoral concerned for her health Buckingham Palace

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Didn't see this posted...

Queen under medical supervision at Balmoral doctors concerned for her health, Buckingham Palace has said.

Notes were passed around the front benches of the commons shortly before this news broke. Family is either with her or on thier way to Balmoral

www.bbc.com...

The Queen is under medical supervision at Balmoral Castle in Scotland, a statement from Buckingham Palace says
Her doctors are concerned for her health, following further evaluation this morning, it says
But the palace adds the 96-year-old monarch "remains comfortable"
Prince Charles and Camilla have arrived at Balmoral and Prince William is travelling there
Prince Andrew and Prince Edward are on their way, while Princess Anne is already in Scotland
Prime Minister Liz Truss says "the whole country will be deeply concerned by the news"

edit on 8-9-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You missed that Harry & Wife are on their way.....that would indicate its curtains.

911- what are the odds.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
it felt once Philip paassed and as a devoted couple that in these situations the other partner follows fairly soon after..

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
She probably just see needs a new heat lamp. Or fresher crickets.
edit on 8-9-2022 by starshift because: Typo

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The Royal Family webpage will change it´s color to black when Queen dies.
The Royal Family it will be there first.

I noticed the bruise in her left arm, my first thought was that they had taken some blood test ( elderly sometimes have weak veins in their arms so blood tests can be taken from back of the hand, needle is thinner )

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

not a fan of the monarchy but her life's work is impressive. a tremendously strong and brave woman. now it seems she may finally retire to eternal rest after more than 70 years of service.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I think the correct term for a monarch is tapestries......

She is a powerful lady. Great life.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka
Could have been a blood transfusion.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: loufo

and the national morning will be huge, the Queen mums funeral was heavy enough..

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Transfusion might be.. but there would be bigger mark in centre, i have taken INR test from patients from the hand too and that hand looked quite a lot like it.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw
In 1952 the country probably stopped work for an official day of mourning. I can see offical institutions, at least, doing the same again.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

70 years on the throne is a long time.

Whats her biggest accomplishment?

What is her last name?

edit on 9/8/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Didn't see this posted...

Queen under medical supervision at Balmoral doctors concerned for her health, Buckingham Palace has said.

Notes were passed around the front benches of the commons shortly before this news broke. Family is either with her or on thier way to Balmoral

www.bbc.com...

The Queen is under medical supervision at Balmoral Castle in Scotland, a statement from Buckingham Palace says
Her doctors are concerned for her health, following further evaluation this morning, it says
But the palace adds the 96-year-old monarch "remains comfortable"
Prince Charles and Camilla have arrived at Balmoral and Prince William is travelling there
Prince Andrew and Prince Edward are on their way, while Princess Anne is already in Scotland
Prime Minister Liz Truss says "the whole country will be deeply concerned by the news"

Yep, it's definitely looking like Charles is going to get that promotion pretty soon now.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

i think the outpouring might be somewhat stronger than we expect given the recent stresses who'd have thought Diana's death would have created the reaction it did..

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
a reply to: loufo

and the national morning will be huge, the Queen mums funeral was heavy enough..

i can imagine, after all, she is/was a reliable constant in people's lives. a kind of supermother.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
First question; Providing a sense that there is a peaceful stability at the centre of national life.
Second question; "Windsor", as defined by Act of Parliament at some point in the Kaiser's War.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw
She has been called "a universal grandmother".

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

another George.. as it seems he thinks Charles would be bad luck.. ironically the first Charles also did the whole luck thing but his end was not so lucky..

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
great cost of living crisis and now we will be expected to pick up the bill for her state funeral no doubt

how much is that going to cost the public ?

I hope the monarchy is abolished

edit on 8-9-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: carewemust
First question; Providing a sense that there is a peaceful stability at the centre of national life.
Second question; "Windsor", as defined by Act of Parliament at some point in the Kaiser's War.

It used to be Saxe-Coburg & Gotha, but when WWI started that was way, way too German, so they changed it Windsor. Nowadays I believe it's Mountbatten-Windsor.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join