It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Immigrant's Message To The President Of The United States

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Vroomfondel

You commit the same error when you lump all Democrats into one mold. It's the same no matter which side it comes from. Hate only begets hate. The concept of a single-party state is terrifying, no matter which one it is.

Most if not nearly all Democrats and Republicans are good and decent people. When we remember that is when we begin to heal and prosper again.

most are also brainwashed. on both sides.

they don't consider "the other side" good and decent, because they don't see them as worthy having human rights.

this damage was done over at least decades, healing whole nation from it isn't as simple as flipping a switch.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Inject this video into my veins!!

What a powerful message!

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

You commit the same error when you lump all Democrats into one mold. It's the same no matter which side it comes from. Hate only begets hate. The concept of a single-party state is terrifying, no matter which one it is.

Most if not nearly all Democrats and Republicans are good and decent people. When we remember that is when we begin to heal and prosper again.

This argument simply does not work.

You go to great lengths to distinguish between good democrats and bad democrats. Many like you point out that they disagree with some of the democrat platforms. But then you vote for democrat candidates who implement the same policies you just said you disagree with.

You make a distinction between good democrats and bad democrats but you both end up electing the same garbage politicians. So from my perspective, your personal beliefs about good or bad are meaningless if you vote for the same people as the extremist fringe liberals.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

they don't consider "the other side" good and decent, because they don't see them as worthy having human rights.

this damage was done over at least decades, healing whole nation from it isn't as simple as flipping a switch.

I disagree with you on this.

I see a ton of brainwashed democrats but not nearly as many that even come close to qualifying on the republican side. There are some who bought the farm, its true. But its not the same on both sides. Not even close.

Its hard for me to look at people who support teaching 5 year olds about sexual preference and encouraging lgbtqzp-whatever agenda as good and decent people. There are many on the democrat side who disavow such things but then vote for the politicians who support it anyway. Your personal views meant nothing when you voted for people whom you know will continue the same grooming and abuse of innocent children.

That is the brainwashing I see....and it is everywhere.

edit on 5-9-2022 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Absolutely agree! While social programs may be a lifestyle passed down through generations, I rarely know anyone who wants to live in poverty.

Welfare only allows 5 years now, and that is why all those recipients get on SSDI, which btw pays considerably more than the welfare system.

I was once in a domestic violence shelter, and I begged for additional training and was told there were no funds. Yet 4 other younger 20+ got medical assistant training, medical billing, and every single one of them refused to work in that field cause “they didn’t like it”. The state/taxpayers paid for their training.

Now, sadly, I see young 20 yr olds working and trying to start careers that are having to move because of the cost of gas, rent, utilities. So building a career is turning into hopelessness for them. Some are parents, and can’t make too much or they lose health insurance, they also have to work so many hours to get food stamps, without that they wouldn’t eat.

They also have kids, so adding additional cost of going back to school while already not being able to afford living expenses is overwhelming to them.

I mention the military to them, but honestly, nobody wants to join under Biden.

The system absolutely locks them in. Now with inflation and impending rising corporate tax rates there will be layoffs.

Then there will be the backlash of the children being born now to addicted parents, which is rampant lately, or maybe my town is just getting a lot of new implants.

The younger gen I speak with are telling me they are actually thinking about just buying a camper to live in with their kids.

Seriously, we can’t do better than this?

Also, BRAVO, to this well spoken American citizen 🇺🇸

edit on 5-9-2022 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

I see a ton of brainwashed democrats but not nearly as many that even come close to qualifying on the republican side. There are some who bought the farm, its true. But its not the same on both sides. Not even close.

Its hard for me to look at people who support teaching 5 year olds about sexual preference and encouraging lgbtqzp-whatever agenda as good and decent people. There are many on the democrat side who disavow such things but then vote for the politicians who support it anyway. Your personal views meant nothing when you voted for people whom you know will continue the same grooming and abuse of innocent children.

those supporting such crap are a vocal minority.

the real brainwashing is about the division.

the other side isn't your true enemy. your government is.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Exactly. Now I understand that most of the idiots vote D because they have been indoctrinated to believe that Conservatives are Evil. They hear it 24/7 in the media echo chambers, colleges, schools, tv shows, etc.

Yet they will support the destruction of children... and try to out Virtue Signal each other on how Progressive and "with the program" they are.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is good. Another real patriot who sees this once great nation being turned into a political dictatorial left-wing system under Democrats and the left in general. Meanwhile, RINOS watch and mostly do nothing to try to stop this.

I just wrote another thread today about this same topic.

Biden's Administration Denying ESTA visits From Cubans and Venezuelans For Being Political Opponents

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

those supporting such crap are a vocal minority.

the real brainwashing is about the division.

the other side isn't your true enemy. your government is.

The problem with a vocal minority, is when the silent majority goes along with them out of fear of being ostracized.

Which is exactly what's going on there, and why so many bad Dem policies get the support they have.

It's happening far more often than if it were just a vocal minority.

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Wow!! That was a great and powrrful message! Too bad Biden will just say he ain't black enough.

posted on Sep, 8 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

This argument simply does not work.

You go to great lengths to distinguish between good democrats and bad democrats. Many like you point out that they disagree with some of the democrat platforms. But then you vote for democrat candidates who implement the same policies you just said you disagree with.

You make a distinction between good democrats and bad democrats but you both end up electing the same garbage politicians. So from my perspective, your personal beliefs about good or bad are meaningless if you vote for the same people as the extremist fringe liberals.

You assume who I vote for

You see your bias has so blinded you that you believe all people are either Republican or Democrat. Being a moderate Independent, a genuine Independent who just happens to lean to the conservative side. Not the radical Far Right and not the radical Far Left either. I have common sense as do all real Independents and we could care less about the political parties that are all corrupt. We actually make up half the country whether the parties admit it or not. We are the majority. While the partisans try to tear the country apart, we hold it together by having good critical thinking skills and common sense.

I'll leave it to the rabid partisans to throw the mud and hate each other instead of working together for the good of all. I'm not part of the "Animal Farm".

I did not and would not vote for Biden and to be honest, Trump sucks also. I may agree with some of what he did, but come on, does any sensible person like that blow hard?

Face it I'm right here. Most Democrats and most Republicans are good people. It's the haters who cause all the problems, the radicals.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Democrats hate America, and everything it stands for.

They are happy that it is spiralling down the drain at record speed.

It pleases them.

Traitors must be treated as such.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
"THEY" have us fighting a Culture War to keep us from fighting a Class War.

Reasonably tax the ultrawealthy.

Reasonably tax the corporations.

No stock options for Congresspersons and Representatives.

GREED is killing the Average American, and people are being distracted with Drag Queens while they rob us blind.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
In the wake of the GOP faring poorly in last weeks midterms, especially with the Democrats retaining control of the Senate, it could be prudent to suggest that some immigrants, including many anti-Trump Hispanic Americans from Miami, refused to believe the opinion of the GOP top brass that Joe Biden's characterization of MAGA Republicans as a threat to democracy amounted to speaking ill of all Republicans. Indeed, Cuban American pollster and political strategist Fernand Amandi is no fan of Trump or Putin, and is disappointed that many, if not most Cuban Americans, were hoodwinked by Team Trump into believing his claim that Biden and the Democrats would turn the US into a non-tropical version of Cuba or Venezuela.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join