It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Iraq Embassy Employees Evacuated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I should have been more specific.

*ahem*

When is Biden going to surrender 85 billion dollars in military hardware in Iraq?

you think Iraq owes America?

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I should have been more specific.

*ahem*

When is Biden going to surrender 85 billion dollars in military hardware in Iraq?

you think Iraq owes America?

I don't know.

The only thing I do know is that I know too many people that have lost their minds, their spirit, their lives in the Middle east.

And it was for nothing.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It will continue to be "for nothing" long after we're buried and our lessons buried with us. Next year or next decade, same results you're looking at today.

edit on 29-8-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This has NOTHING to do with the US and/or Biden.

Iraqi's are pissed off about something and they are protesting.
Internal politics and Shia/Sunni enmity.
Things can get pretty incendiary in such circumstances, as I'm sure we're all aware of.

Given the history and current events in the region its possibly wise to be cautious?

These protests aren't specifically targeting the US.

I think Biden is a truly awful President but ffs, he's not to blame for everything that happens in the world and the world DOES NOT revolve around the U.S.A.
edit on 29/8/22 by Freeborn because: typo and grammar

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Every outgoing president has many papers. The F.E.D.S. are looking for something he has, something they want to keep hidden. "Everything Trump" narrative is happening because they are scared. They are doing EVERYTHING to prevent him from running in 2024.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

This #show in Ukraine was supposed to happen under a Killary administration. It was to occur on the heels of the Arab Spring.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

They nicely asked the Yanks to go a couple of years ago, but they never do.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Anyone want to place bets on whether we have "Benghazi Part 2," and our embassy ends up getting stormed by an angry mob?

The sad part is, if it does happen, I honestly would not be able to get mad at them. There are very good reasons that so many people around the world hate us.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

According to the leftists here, "What difference would it make"?

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
So the story is now more than "a few hours old". Pretty quiet in the MSM on this. Hmmmm.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
So the story is now more than "a few hours old". Pretty quiet in the MSM on this. Hmmmm.

What would you have the MSM reporting on in regards to this?

The thread title is "U.S. Iraq Embassy Employees Evacuated" and just like it was incorrect when the thread started it is also still incorrect.

The U.S. State Department has categorically denied claims that it ordered personnel to evacuate from the U.S.Embassy in Baghdad after a serious wave of violence erupted in the Iraqi capital today. Rumors of an evacuation order had begun to swirl after a video clip and a still picture showing a Mi-8/Mi-17 Hip-type helicopter on top of a building, which appears to be inside Baghdad's sprawling Green Zone, began circulating on social media, drawing comparisons to images from the fall of Kabul last year. Together with the official denial of evacuation, there are strong indications that this was an Iraqi helicopter and it may not have actually been at the U.S. Embassy compound at all.

www.thedrive.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join