It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complex lucid dream with multiple points of prophecy re: destroying the NWO tyrants.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

And there is a place in the wilderness prepared for her. She is the woman. God will care for his own even during the End of Days. People will find refuge in those times to the end and His return. How do you know this isn't what was seen?

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

FWIW, I have been working as a volunteer for my local church for 5 years now believing exactly what you have posted. I caused a highway sign to be erected outside of town on one of the main roads into town directing traveller's to our church, in response to covid. When asked why I wanted the sign, I told the church council I had been directed to do so and that many would heed the sign and come to our church seeking respite and refuge in these troubled times.

They have showed up and are bringing their kids and attendance is up by 50%.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Do not wish destruction upon your enemies.

They are your creation, and their destruction only diminishes the richness of your being.

Love your enemy as you love yourself.

Because, truly, that which we find to despise in others, defines the weaknesses within ourselves.

Having endured/survived a dozen years of parochial education myself, I am nevertheless disappointed at the frequency with which the still "religious" view life in terms of struggle, violence, and war.

Why is it, for example, that a good and loving "God" is depicted so often as the wrathful source of retribution, death and disaster? Behavior, which, when enacted by a fellow human, is criticized, and often condemned.

Religion, in general, and Western religions in particular, appear to have a very strange, one might even say, "juvenile", comprehension of the relationship between the physical and the "other".

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

So you're an Evangelical.....got it.

You DO know that the entire concept of "born again believers" is a newer concept (like 1890's-1920's) and was never really practised or preached by the early church?

Also, you are mighty sure of a lot of things, which shows all kinds of red flags to me that you're full of sh**.

I'm disingenuous and trying to boggle the minds of innocent bystanders? You're a prophet?

I'm just gonna leave this thread alone now, since it's the same crazy Christian nonsense that is taking over every conspiracy forum....

YOU'RE part of the problem..

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

If you're truly saved by grace you understand that the problem with the Jews was legalizing rather than living in the spirit of the law. Christ fulfilled that letter and spirit requirement, but by no means are we absolved from living in the spirit of God's law. Only may we be forgiven for falling short of it.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Raggedyman

So your dream disproves the whole bible, cool
Thanks

Um no it doesn't at all do that. Why do you say it does?

Because Revelations states clearly that the antichrist will rise, fool the world, fool the church and begin the end of the world
Without Christ’s return it would destroy everything
The church has failed

The horsemen are to be unleashed famine, war plague and death, no lucid dreaming can stop that prophecy

“For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry. ...”

Christ has not failed. He hasn't failed me. "A" church may have failed run by humans, but it really isn't about that. All the churches I have gone to never failed me. Receiving Christ is not dependent on some church anyways.

All I can say is it will be about you and your personal choice, as it is with everyone good or bad, not any church.
And as far as a dream goes, a dream is a dream. I see some good messages in the OP's dream. You can't tear it apart and make some decree about it and be considered validated for whatever your trouble is.

If the four horsemen do come, don't be riding a 'high' horse at that time, and that's good advice for everyone me included

edit on 29-8-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Thank you for weighing in on this matter, Raggedyman has no clue what he's talking about.

Jesus said:

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.…

Matthew 5: 18

Sorry Raggedyman, what was that you were saying?

Do you want to apologise to myself & The 2 Billies yet?

Get lost pal - unless you're willing to admit you were wrong, that you were deeply offensive & made ridiculous assumptions, and that you tried to poison this thread (which was intended solely as an encouragement to the church & to the pepole of the world), then your credibility is ZERO, and nothing you say will make any difference to how people view you from this point onwards.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Poveglia

Look mate, you're clearly trying to poison this thread, just like Raggedyman.

I don't particularly care that evangelical thought came into being at a late stage. The whole point is that it came about as a renewal & a revival of the churches which had effectively died up to that point, which were stagnant, corrupt, which didn't practice any of the spiritual gifts listed in the New Testament, which needed to be replaced or restored in terms of their lack of credibility as an authoritative ecclesiastical body.

But personally, I myself value & respect all the denominations, as I've detailed clearly in this thread. I respect all Protestant churches in particular, but I also respect & value some of the traditions of the Catholic church too.

Why are people so hung up on needing to be in the 'correct' denomination..? All of them are right to an extent, and all of them have errors here & there also. The Holy Spirit was sent to us to "lead us into all truth£; it''s obvious that truth wasn't simply not there one day & there the next, it is a constant journey of discovery.

I'm so sick of people in this thread who really have no understanding of nor affinity with Christianity, trying to tell me what's wrong with my belief system, or with the church overall! It's absurd!

Sod off until you've studied theology or travelled through life for twenty years plus as a devoted Christian. I've attended Baptist churchs, charismatic independent churches, Pentecostal churches & a few others. They all seek to practice their faith & honour Christ to the fullest extent of their knowledge & capabilities. So none of these ridiculous lines of criticism in this thread have any credibility, and they can all be safely ignored.

Focus on the good, expose the bad, live in humility, work justice & love mercy. Trust in God & ask for the spiritual gifts, they will enhance your understanding & your relationship with the Almighty.

These infiltrators (Raggedyman & Povgelia) are like yapping toy dogs, making fools of themselves with their ignorance & misplaced bravado. Away with them!

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I'm sorry to say it, but you have no understanding of what you are attempting to criticise.

Have you studied theology? Have you read the works of professors of religious studies? Have you read the Bible all the way through, and noticed the incredible plan which is detailed across many centuries, many authors, with remarkable consistency of style & content, almost as though it was actually written by a single author? That's a mystery to many, but I can tell you that God authored that book, using the prophets as his mouthpiece, and they would have their scribes writing down everything they said as they prophesied the words which would later become the fixed scripture.

You seem to believe in moral relativism, pantheism & so on, the New Age teachings that we are all one, yada yada, etc. Newsflash. There is real, enduring, deep & terrible evil in this world, and in the spiritual realms which we are able to access from our station as lowly humans. The evil which those entities carry out & cause others to carry out absolutely brings terror when it is fully contemplated, experienced & understood, unless you have an awareness of & relationship with the true God, who is able to shield you from those great cosmic evils, which otherwise would eat any one of us for breakfast.

The world is not a soft & gentle 'safe space' - there are dragons & monsters out there, cold & heat, drought & famine, competition literally runs the natural world (though we are learning that there are some remarkable levels of cooperation between entities in nature also). You cannot sit back & annihilate your ego, as the Buddhists claim to do, in order to eliminate your own suffering (& that's the extent of their charitable endeavour, usually - they are selfish & use occult methods to gain power & control over others). You need to reach out & connect with God in the way that he prescribes in the revealed text of Scripture, you need to contemplate & understand the totality of that multidimensional book in all its wonder, you need to connect with people in the community & act charitably towards your neighbour. It's easy to adopt the fluffy New Age deceptions of love & light, 5D vibrational ascension & so on - but it takes guts & discipline to walk the narrow path of Christ. However, the rewards - a rich & satisfying life, spiritual gifts which help you & those around you, and the assurance within your heart that your eternal future in the hereafter is secured whn you finally do pass away, which eliminates the fear of death completely, making you a truly free individual who cannot be cowed into submission by the world system & its demonic slave drivers.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Jesus Brough in a new covenant for Christians, fulfilled the Mosaic law
Christ’s new law is love
Love is the Law and the Law is Love 'Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, 'Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself'. God's Bible makes it clear that the above two commandments are the key to 'all of the Law':
www.bookofthelaw.org...

On the other hand those who rely on obedience to the law are under a curse; for Scripture says: ‘Cursed are all who do not persevere in doing everything that is written in the Book of the Law.’ It is evident that no one is ever justified before God in terms of law; because we read, ‘he shall gain life who is justified through faith’. Christ brought us freedom from the curse of the law. Galatians 3:10-12, The New English Bible

So if you follow the Old Testament Mosaic law, you are cursed

So when someone states christians follow the Ten Commandments of Moses, they are wrong

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Many Christians believe the church will be removed from the earth in the last days, the rapture
Yet you say it will stay and change the world.
Your dreams are not what the bible indicates
Argue with the bible, not me

Your dream is directly opposed to what the bible teaches

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The dream I saw demonstrates the close-at-hand future of the church, which is to say, the response of the church to the cost of living crisis which is being deliberately engineered by the enemies of righteousness. The fact remains, I did not see the ultimate destiny of the church in the years to come, at least not in this dream.

You did this before - you take one aspect of what I have spoken about, and then claim that because I haven't laid out the entire pattern of my thinking (or in this context, the entire future of the church in these End Times), you twist it to claim that I'm not being accurate, or even that I'm being heretical, simply because the whole picture is not laid out on a platter with every single element displayed for your viewing pleasure.

Do you have any idea how prophecy works? It is intended to spark CHANGE (as with Jonah preaching to an eventually repentant Ninevah), to assist people in achieving the goal of an abundant life, salvation & deliverance from the powers of darkness.

The dream I saw describes the initial response of the church to the hard times we now find ourselves in as a result of the pandemic scam, the cost of living crisis, and the artificially inflated energy costs which will ruin the lives of millions of people in the UK & elsewhere. Do you not realise that things on this scale take time? Do you not realise that God reveals his plans in pieces, not in the whole form at the very beginning of the process? He is revealing the future slowly, with the goal of sparking as much positive change as possible, before the elites who resist & rebel against God willl initiate their own plans to further destroy the people, and specifically at that time, they are likely to start coming down heavy on the church.

But intiially, there is a window of opportunity in which the church can do as is required according to the prophecy in Daniel 12, leading many to salvation, shining forever thereafter like the stars of Heaven. Again & again in this thread you have revealed your ignorance, your lack of patience, your demand to test God & cause Him to reveal His entire plan to you right now, like a petulant child demanding chocolate. God DOES NOT work according to your timetable, your ignorance, your lack of understanding, and your attempts to toxify what was intended as a message of hope.

God revealed that the church, in the near future, has a role to play in supporting the people who are impoverished by the cost of living/energy crisis, and that in so doing, they will lead many to salvation in Christ. You are interfering in that process, Raggedyman, and your ignorance is clearly showing. I would advise you to cease & desist, because it likely won't end well for you if you won't accept this counsel.

Also, where's the apology you owe me for accusing me of heresy, when in fact I proved to you that Jesus Christ Himself stated that we are obliged to follow the Old Testament Law as far as possible, even while we accept our salvation through grace, as per the gospels & the apostolic teachings. Jesus said do not neglect the Law, therefore your accusation of heresy was erroneous & without any factual basis. So where is the apology?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

"Many Will Fall Away"
Jesus prophesied that many believers would abandon the faith in the years leading up to His Return. Why would He say that? Why will so many fall away? Could it be that the pre-Tribulation Rapture expectation, so confidently proclaimed and so ardently, believed is setting Christians for a huge disappointment? This warning of Jesus comes right at the beginning of what He was saying that the Church needed to be prepared to endure. But suppose we aren’t mentally and emotionally ready to endure the hardships He describes?

"Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake. And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. Matthew 24:9-14
www.thelastdays.info...

Bible is adamant, in the last days many believers will fall away
Yet you say the opposite
So, what is it, you, your dream or the bible?
Tribulation or are you saying tribulation isn’t real

Jesus didn’t come to change the world, Jesus came to change individuals
edit on 30-8-2022 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The Tibetan book of dream and sleep Yoga, is what you should be reading, dreams are illusory just like this world, if your having nightmares then you need to realise this, you give fear you lose power.

There's nothing to fear but fear itself. ( Some wise President said )

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Wow! Fascinating dream. I also have many lucid and spiritual dreams. Perhaps your giant was Hercules, who is an Elohim. I read a book when I was much younger, “The Labors of Hercules”, a Theosophical publication, and at that time I dreamed of a sundial kind of thing Suspended in the air, which had all the signs of the zodiac engraved on it. Standing on one of those zodiac signs was a man, like a miniature man on this large sundial, and it was inherent in the dream that it was Hercules( because each of the twelve labors represented one of the signs of the zodiac) .
So anyway I enjoy your thread very much.
However, I have to disagree with you about Buddhists. What Buddhists have you met who practiced as you mentioned ? The true Tibetan monks I have met have all been very dear and pure souls.
Spiritual progress requires some discernment.
Jeremiah 31:33

“But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.” King James Version (KJV)

m.kingjamesbibleonline.org...
The truth of God is written in our inward parts and not necessarily of outward religion.
edit on 31-8-2022 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Nice testimony; and I hope it's prophetic. These are dark times. I do believe the difference between the saved and the lost will be so profound in the coming years that a great reivival will take place. No one with any common sense will want to be alone in the darkness following a world order hell bent on their total annihilation.

Just a look at where our entertainment media right now shows you the kind of world the elite envision, namely filled with carnal, self centered sexual perverts and violence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join