It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dam is beginning to crack.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Their has been a consistent and global rise in all-case mortality among all age groups which can no longer be ignored.

Scientists have prematurely celebrated their success over the pandemic, only now to face the realization that the lunatic fringe - the discounted and despised fragment of anti-VAX schizos might have been right all along. I see these few as modern day prophets. Universally despised because of their message - yet tuned into a cosmic wavelength that others can not comprehend.

How much crow will these gods of science manage to eat? How do you ever come back from making a call this bad? With the deaths of countless thousands on your hands - and the number continuing to climb? NOT in the elderly and frail, but in the youth. Those in the prime of life. Pride comes before the fall. How much arrogance and hubris has been put on display over the last 3 years. How much stiffing of open discussion?

Trust the science.

No one will trust the science again.

That is what you have done. You murderers of a generation. You modern day Mangeles.

excess deaths continue unabated

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zenchuck

Yes, and they have an amazing scapegoat- TRUMP

Its a new acronym ETF Everything’s Trumps Fault

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck
the lunatic fringe - the discounted and despised fragment of anti-VAX schizos might have been right all along. I see these few as modern day prophets.

Thank you.

Let it be written...Let it be done.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
We humans are devolved when it comes to the health of the planet and ecosystems. We shall suffer for the faults of the leaders we elect.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

only now to face the realization that the lunatic fringe - the discounted and despised fragment of anti-VAX schizos might have been right all along.

And They have a message for us....

" Lunatic fringe
I know you're out there
You're in hiding
And you hold your meetings
I can hear you coming
And we know what you're after
We're wise to you this time
(We're wise to you this time)
We won't let you kill the laughter
Lunatic fringe
In the twilight's last gleaming
This is open season
But you won't get too far "

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Absolutely, I, we will be mentally compromised by our environment.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

and I have a message for them

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

".... face the realization that the lunatic fringe - the discounted and despised fragment of anti-VAX schizos might have been right all along... "

Of Course MOST of the People who Damn Well Knew the FAKE Pandemic and FAKE Vaccines were Far from " anti-VAX schizos "
, but Level Headed Intelligent People who Saw the Covid-19 CON from the Get Go . In Retrospect , the Left were the Worlds Worst Liars since Mao Zedong ........
edit on 28-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

".... face the realization that the lunatic fringe - the discounted and despised fragment of anti-VAX schizos might have been right all along... "

Of Course MOST of the People who Damn Well Knew the FAKE Pandemic and FAKE Vaccines were Far from " anti-VAX schizos "
, but Level Headed Intelligent People who Saw the Covid-19 CON from the Get Go . In Retrospect , the Left were the Worlds Worst Liars since Mao Zedong ........

One word "Paxlpvid" says it all, but wait it's science and it works, so you won't move on. Being out of touch with reality is something I just don't get.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Most of us knew this sh# was a scam 2 years ago. And also figured out the vax was a scam over a year ago. Now people are waking up like they had no clue. Like wtf man, how out of touch of reality are you?

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Science has never been about trust but about questioning.
Claims to have "the answer" are always met with mistrust by anyone thinking.
The problem is probably only half the people actually do that.
The rest have relinquished their opinions to the dictates of the hive mind.
It's a zombie apocalypse without all the slobber and open sores and it's still illegal to carry a chainsaw as a sidearm.
edit on 28-8-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I see these few as modern day prophets. Universally despised because of their message - yet tuned into a cosmic wavelength that others can not comprehend.

No no no - it's really just a case of common sense, being able to recognise theatre, BS and coercion. Its not prophecy or cosmic ability just good old common sense.

The cosmic wavelength i can't comprehend is the collective shallowness of the vaccine compliant and their inability to see past their noses.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

One word "Paxlpvid" says it all, but wait it's science and it works, so you won't move on. Being out of touch with reality is something I just don't get.

Would you Mind Translating that Jibba Jabba into English > ?
edit on 28-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Hail!

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
They raised the number of chemicals that are used in the production and shipping of foods from five thousand to fifty thousand without hardly any actual FDA testing starting about twelve years ago. Not all of those chemicals were used right away, some could have been increased in the food system even over the last one or two years.

There is not much testing required for cross reactivity with other chemicals used on food. The approval is based on that single chemistry usually. This can possibly be contributing to problems with a lot of things in the body which could weaken responses to pathogens and also cause side effects with meds.

I am sure that the vaccine is causing an increase in deaths as well as the virus. But thee could also be other contributing factors involved when so much change is allowed in a short time and this cross reaction could be hard to identify.

I do not believe that the mRNA vaccines side effects are acceptable for something they call a vaccine. That is my opinion. I am sure a lot of people producing or pushing these vaccines do not share the same opinion of the evidence that is out there...remember, if the FDA does not approve the evidence as acceptable it is not even considered.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I find it curious (not really;totally expected) That when it first popped off there were so many people here that had been wary of government and pharmacuetical companies who just turned around and started saying we had to trust the experts and that the government wouldn't do anything to harm us. They even went further and started attacking other members who weren't buying into and warning people where this was going.

Now a lot of them are acting like they never behaved that way. A few have apologized or at least admitted to overreacting, but a lot of them sure have been quiet. Embarrassment? Maybe.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Reality and Truth are subject to interpretation. For the masses, reality and truth is whatever removes uncertainty. Questioning means uncertainty. Those who are seen as conspiracy theorists are seen as enemies of the state and forever stand the risk of being “unfriended” and worse. They are not seen as truth seekers, they are seen as malicious prophets of doom who seek to spoil every good citizen’s happiness and contentment and faith in established powers and official stories.

The felling of the three towers on 9/11 is so very symbolic to conspiracy realists. They were like three fallen pillars in some Greco-Roman mythology. The whole Covid witch-hunt in 2020 could never have been orchestrated without it.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

I think the felling of the towers was the first major Psyop. Some CGI and mass disinformation, No plane debris in two places. reports from early witnesses that they saw no planes, a video of the plane going right through the building, and out the other side, and a tower falling down by itself. Mistiming of the reports, on BBC, all seen on TV so everyone believed it. Then a good excuse for the war on terror, and then the control freaks took over. At that date, freedom was replaced by fake democracy. People not turning in for work speculation on the stocks. Too many suspicious things going on. A few things and you could say ok but rather too many coincidences. All run by the good ole boys with historical right-wing tendencies going back to second world war Germany.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

No one will trust the science again.
That is what you have done. You murderers of a generation. You modern day Mangeles.

If someone is a murderer does it make ALL people murderers? Scientists are people. Human nature is evil. Why would you think the people who practice and work in science would not have evil people? If the priest is pedophile and has sex with an alter boy, then does that make modern day religion untrustworthy or evil?

Every piece of technology ever created man can be used for good or evil. People using viral equipment to create weapons of war is just people being evil.

But in terms of trusting science, I would always trust science over religion. Take the slitting of goat throats in the Bible in order to gain favor or atonement with God just seems like a silly superstition to me.

When it comes to COVID, I would take science over silly superstitions. Just compare states having high vaccines. In states where there are high vaccine rates the rates of COVID deaths are extremely low. In states with low vaccine rates, the death rate graph per day matches the number of new cases per day graph exactly. This proves the vaccines work.
Here's New York:
www.worldometers.info...
And here is Alabama:
www.worldometers.info...
Thousands of people would be saved if people were not so superstitious about vaccines.

Exodus 29:10-14
“Then you shall bring the bull before the tent of meeting, and Aaron and his sons shall lay their hands on the head of the bull. You shall slaughter the bull before the Lord at the doorway of the tent of meeting. You shall take some of the blood of the bull and put it on the horns of the altar with your finger; and you shall pour out all the blood at the base of the altar.read more.

Hebrews 13:11-13
For the bodies of those animals whose blood is brought into the holy place by the high priest as an offering for sin, are burned outside the camp. Therefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people through His own blood, suffered outside the gate. So, let us go out to Him outside the camp, bearing His reproach.

Hebrews 6:1-7
Therefore leaving the elementary teaching about the Christ, let us press on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, of instruction about washings and laying on of hands, and the resurrection of the dead and eternal judgment. And this we will do, if God permits.read more.

Hebrews 9:1-21
Now even the first covenant had regulations of divine worship and the earthly sanctuary. For there was a tabernacle prepared, the outer one, in which were the lampstand and the table and the sacred bread; this is called the holy place. Behind the second veil there was a tabernacle which is called the Holy of Holies,read more.

Hebrews 12:6-8
For those whom the Lord loves He disciplines,
And He scourges every son whom He receives.”
It is for discipline that you endure; God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom his father does not discipline? But if you are without discipline, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate children and not sons.

Numbers 6:10-11
Then on the eighth day he shall bring two turtledoves or two young pigeons to the priest, to the doorway of the tent of meeting. The priest shall offer one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering, and make atonement for him concerning his sin because of the dead person. And that same day he shall consecrate his head,

Numbers 6:14
He shall present his offering to the Lord: one male lamb a year old without defect for a burnt offering and one ewe-lamb a year old without defect for a sin offering and one ram without defect for a peace offering,

Numbers 15:27
‘Also if one person sins unintentionally, then he shall offer a one year old female goat for a sin offering.

Numbers 28:15
And one male goat for a sin offering to the Lord; it shall be offered with its drink offering in addition to the continual burnt offering.

Numbers 28:30
also one male goat to make atonement for you.

Numbers 29:5-6
Offer one male goat for a sin offering, to make atonement for you, besides the burnt offering of the new moon and its grain offering, and the continual burnt offering and its grain offering, and their drink offerings, according to their ordinance, for a soothing aroma, an offering by fire to the Lord.

Numbers 29:11
Verse Concepts
one male goat for a sin offering, besides the sin offering of atonement and the continual burnt offering and its grain offering, and their drink offerings.

Daniel 11:31
Verse Concepts
Forces from him will arise, desecrate the sanctuary fortress, and do away with the regular sacrifice. And they will set up the abomination of desolation.

“without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness” (Hebrews 9:22).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join