It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Time Prophecy, What Is Different About This One?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The wise Christian should always try to be spiritually prepared. Tomorrow is never given to us and we could end up going home one way or another no matter what the state of the world winds up being. But I'm pretty sure you know that.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The wise Christian should always try to be spiritually prepared. Tomorrow is never given to us and we could end up going home one way or another no matter what the state of the world winds up being. But I'm pretty sure you know that.

Best advice to take. Rise positive and live your life and each day as if it were extra special.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

You could say the anti-Christian sentiment is already occurring in the US. The left embraces everything except Christianity. All other religious beliefs are accepted. This could be the start; it's been going on for 50+ years and getting worse. Public shaming for anything other than leftist beliefs. Just a thought...

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

In Revelation, the grand climax of future events is a gobal persecution of the Christian faith.
In my own view, there is no point in looking for any other "signs of the end" until that scenario has come into play.

I find THE BIBLE so far beyond anything I've ever read that there simply
is nothing that compares. I don't even know how to say enough about
it. So I just say it in itself is a living miracle.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You have a fan.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
The persecution could be the "season". And we need to recognise that there is a gap (ch7) between the Four Horsemen and the reign of the Beast, which begins in the time of recovery from the Horsemen.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jarsue97
Not yet global and to the point of death. And my analysis of Revelation shows the Beast coming after the Four Horsemen, in the time of recovery, in fact probably the same power that leads the recovery.
If it wasn't for the anti-marketing rule I would tell you more about my book on Revelation, but it's all over Google.

edit on 29-8-2022 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2
And for that reason our expectation of the end needs to be one of watchfulness rather than excitement.
Jesus told us to watch.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I joined AA 2 years ago and have been sober since. Something about turning your will and your life over to the care of God as you understood him convinced me. I grew up catholic and then leaned more towards Christianity as I got older. They talk about helping people in all of your affairs. Admitting your wrongs and doing the next right thing in order to develop a "God consciousness" through prayer and meditation.

Since then I haven't stopped trying to grow spiritually and I'll tell you what... I have this eerie feeling about the world as we know it but have no worries anymore of what or how IT will happen. I've gained a certain amount of acceptance. People will die. Places will fall. But none of it seems to affect me knowing I'm doing right by God.

Moral of the story. Stay prayed up... Or pay up

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Truth is stranger then fiction, and life like to imitate art sort of speak.

One thing they never put in or must of been taken out about the Beginning of the End, is it’s probably the End of the Beginning.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

The Bible: Is God.
"In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God." God is the Word and the Word is the bible.
clearly anything in it is there for a purpose. And you are correct. It is indeed a living miracle. the purpose of the Word is salvation. The reason for prophecy is salvation.

The bible is clearly the path to understanding end times, which we are indeed in right now. Ten young virgins preparing for the wedding feast of which only half were admitted because only they were prepared...and understand this: The five that were prepared for the bridegrooms coming refused to share at the point of his arrival. So there will come a time when Christians will NOT be willing nor required to share spiritually with the other five unprepared virgins...A point many miss.

So yes the op is right. Prophecy is one of the most important things to look at now.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Ah so, a man who knows...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join