It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Time Prophecy, What Is Different About This One?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think it's time for another one of these threads.

We keep hearing the argument that these things have always gone on, so no big deal, that even may be true, but the real point of the prophesy from Jesus was that the whole world community would hear/see about these.
Only modern technology allows for this. Again the point in the bible is that the global community would know that all these things are happening collectively, this only started happening in the 20th century.

Let's take earthquakes for just one,
MATTHEW 24:7b

"There will be famines and earthquakes in many parts of the world."

3000 years ago you might have lived in a land that never had earthquakes, thus many generations might never have heard of them.

Yet today we hear about the big ones all the times, and the small ones are on here for everybody to see.
Earthquake tracker

We now average about 30 earthquakes a day or more, all these centuries before we might have had them, but we didn't know about them or have the ability to know about them.
And that was the point Jesus was making of the composite sign, everybody would know, he could look into the future and know technology would develop that would make this happen.

Matthew 24:14 is another one

And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

This scripture isn't able to reach completion until the era of the computer and the internet, allowing the message of Jesus Gospel to reach billions in their language, not everybody speaks or reads English.

For those of you that have said this has always gone on, you are missing the most important part, not of the events happening, but the whole world community seeing them happen via modern technology, sometimes even in real time as they are happening, now that has never happened before, so yes it is different in unique in that aspect.

From the 20th Century on, we are in the last days the bible prophesied about.
edit on 28-8-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
1948. 🤔

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

And the passage 'many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased' certainly fits the present era. I'm still amazed at the amount of world travel by business men and how rapidly all areas of knowledge is increasing, especially on the medical front. When you dig into what they're researching with genetic splicing and altering DNA it's pretty scary to think about.

Playing with fire certainly comes to mind. Scientists are drunk with their new-found creation powers without considering the consequences or knowing how to control what may develop.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
1948. 🤔

Yep. The prophesized restoration of Israel as a nation for the last days.

Isaiah 11:12

He will raise a signal for the nations and will assemble the banished of Israel, and gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Isaiah 66:8

Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall a land be born in one day? Shall a nation be brought forth in one moment? For as soon as Zion was in labor she brought forth her children.

Isaiah 43:5-6

Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, and from the west I will gather you. I will say to the north, Give up, and to the south, Do not withhold; bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the end of the earth,

Amos 9:14-15

I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine, and they shall make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant them on their land, and they shall never again be uprooted out of the land that I have given them,” says the Lord your God.
edit on 28-8-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Maybe right before everyone dies, all of us split off into some other reality and experience the end of days(the apocalypse). So, Earth is always fine… until it isn’t.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You might want to put this into the mix.

John 2
18Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
19Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21But he spake of the temple of his body.

However remember this.

2nd Peter 3
8But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The alternate version of this prophecy seems to promise his body's resurrection 3000 years after his death. But what does Revelation have to say about that?

Revelation 21
22And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

John 2 whether he realized it at the time seems to predict when New Jerusalem descends to the Earth. Now take off a thousand years for the reign of the saints and it seems the start of that and the end of the end times is the 2000th anniversary of his death. April of 2033 is what's given on the internet.

And that would put the start of the 7 year agreement in 2026. So something to watch for eh?

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust

Maybe right before everyone dies, all of us split off into some other reality and experience the end of days(the apocalypse). So, Earth is always fine… until it isn’t.

Earth will always be fine. We are headed for extinction if we don't stop regressing, but the planet will do nicely without us.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
In Revelation, the grand climax of future events is a gobal persecution of the Christian faith.
In my own view, there is no point in looking for any other "signs of the end" until that scenario has come into play.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
To me, a strong indication has always been Jesus' statement recorded in Matthew 24:15 -

So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), ...

I believe that the old covenant order of things is past. The language of Daniel had become metaphorical or allegorical. The "abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place" is, I think, now highly metaphorical. It applies not to a physical "holy place," but to the point where mankind decides that humanity can dethrone the Creator God and take His place as omnipotent sovereign of the universe and of mankind's destiny. This I see as the abomination standing in the holy place; the creature, impotent and lifeless apart from the Creator, deciding that it can overthrow that which gives it form and life.

And we are getting there. It's always been something of an undercurrent in humankind's ego, but it's becoming more and more mainstream. There is technology that makes the attempt seem within reach. They have said openly and plainly that they will recreate humankind in their own image of what they think we should be. Transhumanism, generic manipulation and editing, and the integration of technology into our bodies and minds are all part of the plan.

This is clearly an attempt to usurp The Creator God and take his place. It is the antichrist spirit.

This dweeb has, by all indications, the ear of the antichrist agent Klaus Schwab. Listen to what he says:

He refers to "the God of the Bible" specifically. Not the god of Islam. Not the Hindu pantheon. Not the Buddah. Not some nebulous concept of a " higher power.' No. He is specifically targeting the Christian concept of the Deity. This is telling.

I believe that this is " the abomination of desolation spoken of by" Jesus, using Daniel's prophecy in an illustrative fashion.

This is the one thing saving all others that makes me think that maybe the time has come.

The second Psalm puts it all in context:

Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD and against his Anointed, saying, “Let us burst their bonds apart and cast away their cords from us.”

He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision. Then he will speak to them in his wrath, and terrify them in his fury, saying, “As for me, I have set my King on Zion, my holy hill.”

I will tell of the decree: The LORD said to me, “You are my Son; today I have begotten you. Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron and dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.”

Now therefore, O kings, be wise; be warned, O rulers of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish in the way, for his wrath is quickly kindled.

Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

This will not end well for these fools!
:
edit on 2022 8 28 by incoserv because: typos.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You make mention of the prophecy in Matthew 24:14. I think that is a very significant one indeed. It says that the good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth and then the end will come. I have a good thread detailing what the good news of God’s kingdom government and what it really is here.

All throughout the long years of the dark ages that the Catholic Church ruled Christendom the “good news” was snuffed out almost completely. The apostate Church did not herald the coming of God’s glorious kingdom government in Jesus’ hands to mankind’s great benefit, because it claimed to be God’s kingdom on earth. There was NO good news of the kingdom from the Catholic Church to be given to the people.

Now it is true that there were groups from time to time that would rise within the Church that would preach the good news (the Waldenses, and the Lollards are a couple of examples that come to mind). They were considered heretics and hunted and murdered. And because of persecution many gave up on reforming the many falsehoods that Church taught and regressed back into false religious practices. These genuine Christians had to deal with the Church murdering them. It had too much power and sway over the earth.

It wouldn’t be until the great false religious institution of the Catholic Church (primarily) and the other institutions of Christendom lost their power over the governments and humankind to such an extent that God’s people would be free to preach the message of the kingdom, that this prophecy could be fulfilled.

In 1919 the words of the angel in Revelation 18:2 were fulfilled where it says: “And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: “She has fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen, and she has become a dwelling place of demons and a place where every unclean spirit and every unclean and hated bird lurks! ”

Babylon the Great, while being all the false religious institutions worldwide, is made up as a main part by the churches of Christendom, not least of which is the Catholic Church. She no longer held the sway and power of the governments she once enjoyed. She had fallen from power.

Finally God’s people were free to preach the good news of God’s kingdom in all the earth!

This event could only happen at the end of times. It is being done now. It is living proof that the Jesus was a true prophet, the son of God. That Jehovah has been in control this whole time. And that we are in the last days, and that they are very near their conclusion.
edit on 28-8-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Well the new capital move perked my ears. Plus Netanyahu being banished in a half sense. When Netanyahu is restored he knows enough about the history to help make this reality. I would not doubt he knows and will help usher in the prophecy.

I have kept an eye on what and who this evil attacks. Makes it obvious they know the prophecy as well. They will stop at nothing to stop it and keep their power. I used to chalk most of it up as greed but it goes way deeper than that.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
We seem to enter mega drought time now, does bible says something about that ? There has been droughts also earlyer times, like 1200 , but no modern technology to allow all people see it then together like now .

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
In Revelation, the grand climax of future events is a gobal persecution of the Christian faith.
In my own view, there is no point in looking for any other "signs of the end" until that scenario has come into play.

I agree with you for sure 100%, but this leads up to that event.
The spread of the gospel gets cut off when Christians get persecuted world wide, thus the end Matt. 24:14 speaks of, is what you are talking about, and you are right we are not there yet, but we saw shades of it during the pandemic when churches weren't able to met, but other things were being allowed. It's coming for sure as you say.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I, for one, do believe that we are in the "last days" that Christ spoke about and that His return is close at hand so just be prepared and ready to go when the end comes.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I went to a meeting of a group that was trying to get every culture on the face of the earth a written form of the Bible. This was about 5 years ago, and they were getting close as it was, I am not sure where they are at now.

We also have yet to have a fully implemented beast system, where you can't buy or sell without it. I assume this is a reference to some sort of electronic payment method once cash becomes obsolete.

There is also reference to miracles being performed in the name of Christ, despite it being the anti-Christ. That will be a confusing one. But so far there's no sort of figure that exalts himself above God as a head of the Western world: 2 Thessalonians 2

And also it is likely that the third temple of Jerusalem needs to be built first as well. The Jewish people suppose this will bring the Messiah, but it will actually be the anti-Christ and then the end of the world as we know it.
edit on 28-8-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Plenty of point as we are enjoined to watch for the season, and I think we can see the season. It's only a matter of time before the Western world decides China is on to something in its treatment of the religious which would mainly be Christians but also all others.

You have to be seeing the rising hostility.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

We also have yet to have a fully implemented beast system,

Had to be able to track everything and everyone, first.
There is now an operational data center that can keep up with all information , including transactions , phone calls , texts , browser history , medical records , etc. of everyone in the world for at least a hundred years.

The "Reveal" is near.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Was just thinking of this as well, The hostility and disdain by world leaders, USA, Canada towards their populations, (pointed out above by Ket
, is quite shocking and almost unbelievable, and yet it's taking place, and with each new day or week from these heathen leaders, another shocking decree comes forth from them to chill and stifle the masses. Been noticing this every day, but it is escalating exponentially in diabolic proportions now.

Scary days ahead. The three days of darkness is something I hope not to witness, but in any event, it will not be expected.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

The "Reveal" is near.

Yeah we should make sure we are all ready. Like the 5 wise virgins ready with their lamps in Matthew 25:1-13. It could happen tomorrow, although my instinct says we have some more time. To prepare each day as if it's the day of the Lord's coming seems to be a good way to continue in these times. Of course still doing our daily earthly duties, but maintaining an eagerness towards God's word stirring up within us.

I am excited to see the ATS channel in the heavenly realms, it will be cool to meet you all face to face.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I was just noticing Edgar Cayce's predictions seem to be coming true, including Monkeypox. I am not sure what it means but Edgar Cayce seemed to be predicting Earth changes only.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join