It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A personal account on covid shots and menstruation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
It isn't anecdotal, at least not for me. It took me four cycles to get rid of spontaneous bleeding when I shouldn't be. It's not nice when this happens in public. For three months I had sanitary equipment and exchange clothes with me whenever I left the house.

It IS from the vaccine and the usual scumbags that deny this and make it "oh it's anectodal" "no causal connection", can suck my toes.

Firstly anecdotal evidence is not "Only" anything. It's evidence. If I hear the same anecdotal evidence over and over and over again (and we ARE), I call a spade a space. 2 plus 2 actually does equal 4.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
My brother tends to go along with the kool-aid and whenever I may bring up a discussion that goes against the narrative he quickly dismisses it.
Him and his wife had gone along with the jab and several months ago she had a hysterectomy because her period would not stop.
I don't think they even considered that it could be due to shot.

And this is the sad part. A gov't and CDC/FDA who don't do any investigation, a media they own who is in lockstep, and so many people believing the man behind the curtain that people don't even see what's happening to them. Sad.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

edit on 28-8-2022 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

She has healthcare, and honestly she's more on top of her health than I am of mine.

Common among males.

She's the one always worrying about my one meal a day and nocturnal lifestyle telling me I need to eat more and sleeo better lol.

Sounds like a keeper

I do think overall she's at no risk of losing her life or anything. It's just pretty #ty to think that her reproductice system is screwed. Especially when we both would like to have children some day.

This is where I get misty and very angry.

She just started a birth control regiment about a month ago which is having some weird effects. She's gone from having no period since she got here, to having had two in the past month. I personally don't like birth control, but if it helps her, and she wants to continue using it so be it.

I send my love and a prayer to both of you.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Thanks for that, and yeah so far she's been nothing but good to me. So, I do what I can to be good to her.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2
a reply to: Randyvine2

Thanks for that, and yeah so far she's been nothing but good to me. So, I do what I can to be good to her.

Well that's what a man does.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I don't use contraceptives other than "Paris' hat's", as in, condoms, because everything else messes up my hormone levels but still got the sporadic bleeding problems.

It's best she's checked up by a gynaecology doctor. Just to make sure that it isn't something different totally unrelated to vaccines. The timing is suspicious and points towards that though.

Also, are you sure you want those kinds of people sucking on your toes?😆

Not without them having brushed their teeth and used mouthwash lol. It was more figuratively than literally though.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Once again, "They" admit/reveal another negative about the Covid-19 Vaccines...

The left’s anthem for years was “believe all women” but when American ladies reported period problems after getting the Covid jab, they were shunned.

A new study, however, shows that the Covid shot does often cause an increase in the length of women’s menstrual cycles.

Shortly after the Covid jab became available to the public in December of 2020, women began to share concerns with their doctors and online about how it changed the flow and length of their menstrual cycles.

They were told by every bureaucrat, federal agency, and Covid tyrant that a heavier, lighter, longer, shorter, or more irregular period following the shot was just a “coincidence.”
Continued at: thefederalist.com...

The admission of things public and private authorities kept hidden, continue piling up. No wonder the U.S. Congress and the White House did not mandate the Covid-19 vaccine for themselves, like they did for everyone else.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join