It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump moves closer to getting a ''special master''

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Sure. Read here:
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

and to ensure the return of any documents outside the scope of the search warrant.

He should definitely get those magazine pages and dinner menus back. Definitely.

Oh there you are Phage. I was beginning to wonder if you flew to high and the ear wax melted on your feathers, and you fell into the sea. Welcome Back!

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

"Judge Bruce Reinhart should NEVER have allowed the Break-In of my home. He recused himself two months ago from one of my cases based on his animosity and hatred of your favorite President, me," Trump wrote on his Truth Social account.

"What changed? Why hasn’t he recused himself on this case? Obama must be very proud of him right now!" Trump also said.

In a follow-up message, Trump wrote "WITCH HUNT!!!"

So your question is, do I believe him?

Sure, why not. I haven't heard from Reinhart as to why he recused from one but not the other so not much to go on, eh?

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

You're missing the part where Trump got elected and all presumptions of sanity and legality went right out the window in the face of the shear, blind hatred.

Yeah, well. What comes around goes around. Remember them "birthers?" Remember "lock her up!" But we're venturing into mudpit territory now.

Keep that tinfoil hat tight on your head. Im beginning to wonder if we will have a tinfoil shortage soon with all thew nonsense your religion believes in. Its epidemic. Its far more deadly then Covid, monkeypox or anything else you can churn up.

There's not enough oxygen up there. You flew to high. Now the rest of us have to pay for your stratosphere shenanigans?

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I have no religion.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I don't think the Special Master is going to help. I think Trump is going to be indicted for just having these documents.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I have no religion.

But I bet you have a belief system. And all belief systems are built on a set of assumptions consider to be absolute truths without any proof. For example, God is real. This assumption "God is real" is not one you would consider. But I bet you have one or two assumptions which can be questioned. Say something like, "time is real". Time is just like the word God. You can't see it, it's everywhere, and it's all-powerful. Yet you can't hold time on your hand like you can hold an apple. As far as I can tell, time only exists in our minds just like God.

edit on 27-8-2022 by AllSeeingEye2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I have no religion.

Oh but you do, and I presume most ATS members are acutely aware of that

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSeeingEye2025

Quite off topic. Don't you think?

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Sure, why not

You have to ask?

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Sure, why not

You have to ask?

Sure, why not.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllSeeingEye2025

I have no religion.

But I bet you have a belief system. And all belief systems are built on a set of assumptions consider to be absolute truths without any proof. For example, God is real. This assumption "God is real" is not one you would consider. But I bet you have one or two assumptions which can be questioned. Say something like, "time is real". Time is just like the word God. You can't see it, it's everywhere, and it's all-powerful. Yet you can't hold time on your hand like you can hold an apple. As far as I can tell, time only exists in our minds just like God.

There are multiple gods, but only one God. You yourself are an eternal being

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Trump is an arrogant ass. Biden is a senile dimwit. Didn't you explain Russia gate to us? Now you want to tell us about this? Seriously?

Of course its a witch hunt, and the witches are doing the hunting
edit on 28-8-2022 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Like I said.... bonkers

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

There's no such thing as witches. Though family lore says an ancestor was tried as a witch in New England.

Seems she wasn't hung though.

edit on 8/28/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   

There's no such thing as witches. Though family lore says an ancestor was tried as a witch in New England.

Obviously, they didn't pass down the broom, or you wouldn't have needed the hang glider.

It seems to run in families. The witches are still hunting

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
If one or more of The Three Stooges are involved...

If Judge Rudolph Contreras, Judge James Boasberg, or Judge Emmet Sullivan surface, you will know the fix is in.
From the comments at: theconservativetreehouse.com... p-raid/#more-237052

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Ah. So as an attorney he represented employees of Epstein's 14 years ago. That means he's "connected" to Epstein. Got it.

Oh, and he made small contributions to Obama and Jeb Bush. A man like that cannot be trusted any more than a judge who was nominated by Trump, I guess.

Yes, he was connected to Epstein. As you can read all about, he even had his office in the same space as Epstein's lawyers. This was about the time Epstein wasn't charged with the crimes he did.
nypost.com...

But you knew all that.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Good to see you again Phage. I noticed your absence and hoped you were OK.

Now, where is RussianTroll? He has been absent as well.

By the way, I'm not implying you would know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join