It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien Abduction caught on security footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I saw the show that aired this back in the 90s. Think it was Paranormal Borderline in which was involved in the Bigfoot/Snowwalker hoax. I may still have it on VHS, but no vcr hooked up and the tape would be over 20 yrs old, so doubt the quality is good.

Found a vid of the segment. Here: paranormal-videos.com...
edit on 4-9-2022 by Stabbath because: added link.

edit on 4-9-2022 by Stabbath because: correction

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

This footage is supposed to be from the 2010s. The footage is clearly digital given that analog multi camera security footage doesn't come in that high a resolution, yet the distortions are all analog.

I'm going to say that this is modern footage with a distortion filter put on it, played back on an older security camera screen to make it look period.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stabbath
I saw the show that aired this back in the 90s. Think it was Paranormal Borderline in which was involved in the Bigfoot/Snowwalker hoax. I may still have it on VHS, but no vcr hooked up and the tape would be over 20 yrs old, so doubt the quality is good.

Found a vid of the segment. Here: paranormal-videos.com...

If it were on vhs, the video would be super low res because of the way that it stores the feeds from 4 cameras in real time on a single cassette tape.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
A link with some info. on how Paranormal Borderline admitted hoaxing the snow-walker vid. bigfoot101.proboards.com... So in short, the show is not credible.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Most abductees do not puke after the abduction ends. They are returned to point of origin unharmed.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Maybe it was a sudden temporal distorion?

Kind of like getting blipped into a different dimension momentarily?

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

If this was an abduction this man would have known about it from a younger age. If this is authentic footage it could be something else we don't understand. I remember reading a story related to missing 411 where someone was hiking and they saw part of their foot dissappear in front of them and reappear when they backed out. Who knows.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TopSecretVault

I saw that phenomena portrayed on a episode of the X-Files but had no idea it was based on actual reports.

Thanks for the insight!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join