It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Steyn Questions Why Young Healthy People Are Dying Across The UK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Mark Steyn dares to question the large increase in all cause mortality above baseline as Covid deaths drop off. One would expect all cause mortality to become lower as Covid deaths decrease, but they don't, they stay elevated. He starts with the case of Rab Wardell who just won the Scottish Mountain Biking championship, and then died 2 days later while in bed from cardiac arrest. His girlfriend tried to revive and him, and tweeted later that she doesn't understand how it could have possibly happened with such a health person. Mark points out that the countries with the lowest vaccination rates have also have the lowest excess mortality, while the most highly vaccinated countries correlate with the highest rates of all cause mortality. Who would have guessed?

Just look at the comments section, or the comments section ANYWHERE for that matter. Post after post of people knowing someone who died or had adverse effects from the shot.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Mate it's just 'unknown causes'.

There's no mystery here lols.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Many who took the jab know they messed up but cannot admit it. Their fear and ignorance continues.

Mark Steyn is either one of these idiots or acting dumb. Either way it feeds the media the wrong message.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Mark Steyn dares to question the large increase in all cause mortality above baseline as Covid deaths drop off. One would expect all cause mortality to become lower as Covid deaths decrease, but they don't, they stay elevated. He starts with the case of Rab Wardell who just won the Scottish Mountain Biking championship, and then died 2 days later while in bed from cardiac arrest. His girlfriend tried to revive and him, and tweeted later that she doesn't understand how it could have possibly happened with such a health person. Mark points out that the countries with the lowest vaccination rates have also have the lowest excess mortality, while the most highly vaccinated countries correlate with the highest rates of all cause mortality. Who would have guessed?

Just look at the comments section, or the comments section ANYWHERE for that matter. Post after post of people knowing someone who died or had adverse effects from the shot.

Those anti vaxxers gotta be starting to feel the butt hurt now if their resorting to Bitchute. I wonder how many of them have lost loved ones through marital disputes or friends going awol ya’ll?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

You know bit chute isn't a credible source all day?

At the end of the day, there are no 'credible' news sources anymore. All one can do is read everything available and draw their own conclusions.

Considering information that seems ridiculous has never hurt me; it's believing in any source 100% that's dangerous.

There's always a hint of truth in every lie; that's what makes them so believable to the blind masses. Take the 'Build Back Better' rhetoric; I don't see things improving.

I've learned through the years that the more preposterous something seems, and the more it's ridiculed in the MSM the more likely it is to contain a bit of truth. Deciphering what part is true and what is exaggerated is where unbiased reasoning powers come into play.

Thinking outside the box is often more entertaining (and enlightening) than group think. I'm glad we have a few nonconformists like v1rtu0s0 to keep things lively. It beats arguing over the same old 'provable' group think crap.

edit on 400000033America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

edit on Fri Aug 26 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: tagss

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I'm sure they're going to be here any minute paraphrase what you said.

I wouldn't be to sure. This is pretty damn solid stuff and
there will be a point of no return if you will.

Mean while here's a quote from the you tube page.

Jack

From Australia, after the second jab our fit and healthy 30-year-old friend ( he didn't want it but couldn't afford to lose his job) died within 24 hours of a myocarditis, his death certificate reads 'cause unknown'. Thanks Mark for speaking on this but nobody in any authority is going to own up to the truth.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I am not offering an opinion on the video for fear of being labled a bot/sock puppet

All the balance of someone on a tight rope.

But here's another liar from the you tube page.

LightSaver
23 hours ago
I have seriously lost count of the amount of people I know who have lost friends and family unexpectedly and tragically over the last year. All passing away many years before their time. I’m so angry and heartbroken. I’ve seen two good friends buried in the last few months…previously fit and healthy. There is only one thing I put all of this down to and yet still there is no acknowledgement or investigation. Thank you Mark for continually speaking up for those without a voice. A true crime against humanity continues to unfold before our very eyes.

edit on 25-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

Just more lies from the you tube page.

Lindell Cordova
23 hours ago (edited)
My fully jabbed neighbour has just passed away from a cardiac arrest while shopping in town, my husband's coworker, a 27 year old healthy man died in work about a month ago, he just dropped dead and doctors still "can't explain" what happened, he was fully jabbed too...and I know many people now who have had heart attacks, strokes, clots, etc. in the past months, all fully jabbed of course. Do we really need more evidence of what is really going on???

No wonder we're suddenly at the point that the media is about to
flip and start blaming Trump. These cowards know the damn is
about to burst.
edit on 25-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: UpThenDown

I am not offering an opinion on the video for fear of being labled a bot/sock puppet

All the balance of someone on a tight rope.

But here's another liar from the you tube page.

LightSaver
23 hours ago
I have seriously lost count of the amount of people I know who have lost friends and family unexpectedly and tragically over the last year. All passing away many years before their time. I’m so angry and heartbroken. I’ve seen two good friends buried in the last few months…previously fit and healthy. There is only one thing I put all of this down to and yet still there is no acknowledgement or investigation. Thank you Mark for continually speaking up for those without a voice. A true crime against humanity continues to unfold before our very eyes.

Just more lies from the you tube page.

Lindell Cordova
23 hours ago (edited)
My fully jabbed neighbour has just passed away from a cardiac arrest while shopping in town, my husband's coworker, a 27 year old healthy man died in work about a month ago, he just dropped dead and doctors still "can't explain" what happened, he was fully jabbed too...and I know many people now who have had heart attacks, strokes, clots, etc. in the past months, all fully jabbed of course. Do we really need more evidence of what is really going on???

No wonder we're suddenly at the point that the media is about to
flip and start blaming Trump. These cowards know the damn is
about to burst.

I wonder how there are so many lying bots on YouTube that seem to be 1000 times more advanced than Twitter bots. They even have profiles with videos.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Those anti vaxxers gotta be starting to feel the butt hurt now if their resorting to Bitchute. I wonder how many of them have lost loved ones through marital disputes or friends going awol ya’ll?

Yeah, it's definitely us assmad. That why we have to use sock puppets to make insulting and nonsensical posts about people we disagree with.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
"cause unknown"

More like, "We aren't allowing the cause to be known".

How do autopsies across the world not have the cause? When will people be able to link this great experiment to the mortality of millions across the globe? At what point can we stop the madness and start actually seeing the truth? We supposedly have the more brilliant people working on these experimental shots, so the same types of brilliant people should be able to determine cause of death, right? RIGHT?

Or maybe there is a conspiracy afoot.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

For tax purposes?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Those that only think as far as the word bitchute, and then mouth off against the post, you are embarrassing yourself.
What is it with the lack of seeing context?

Forget bitchute. Listen to the message, hear where the numbers come from. Use your fingers to check and find that the origin of the stated opinion is not bitchute.
Bitchute is merely one messenger.

The truth remains the truth even if spoken by the biggest known liar. If it is the truth, who, how or where it is from is irrelevant.
If hitler said the sun is hot, it is still true. Your logic would dismiss it as rubbish because of who said it. Seriously?
🙄

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This is actually a video on YouTube, for everyone talking about bitchute, for clarification.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Mate it's just 'unknown causes'.

There's no mystery here lols.

In my group of friends one of their sisters nearly died from the 3rd booster. Even her Doctors are documenting everything to turn in to the CDC.

She was perfectly healthy. Within 24 hours of getting the 3rd booster her kidney's failed, her liver failed, her heart filled with blood and she had to be intubated to breathe. They rushed her into open heart surgery and found nothing wrong with her heart at all, it was just overfilled with blood which they drained. She was in uber-ICU for a week, then went into regular ICU for a week and is now home after a month in the hospital. Her last kidney just started working again and her liver started working again. The Docs are positive it was directly related to the 3rd booster.

You may not believe me, but her kids who nagged and nagged her to get the booster and were mean to the non-vaxed are now anti-vaxers. My friend says she'll never get an MRNA vaccine every again, neither will I or my family.

Unknown cause was what happened, as it is happening at a record pace all over highly vaxed areas, with record death rates from unknown causes all over the world. This can't be a coincidence. My friends Doctors are thoroughly convinced she nearly died from the 3rd booster.

You are right it is no mystery, the unknown cause is obviously the COVID vaccine that was mandated and millions upon millions were forced to take or be fired from their jobs, as mandated by Biden for federal employees and the Biden administration "encouraged" all employers to do.

edit on 8/25/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

When will people be able to link this great experiment to the mortality of millions across the globe?

Oh that's an easy one, when the population of Earth clicks down to
%00,000.000. Then it'll be the joke on every late night monologue.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: havok

When will people be able to link this great experiment to the mortality of millions across the globe?

Oh that's an easy one, when the population of Earth clicks down to
%00,000.000. Then it'll be the joke on every late night monologue.

This is a joke but the question is, what percentage do they really want? The Georgia guide stones were blown up to destroy the evidence so I'm leaning toward a 90% reduction.

People don't realize that these sociopaths are incapable of having empathy for anyone. They only care about their ridiculous ideology.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join