It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power of Intuition

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: rickymouse

I enjoyed reading this post. I'm especially intrigued with your take on linking with others, and particularly those in our closest circles.

I also believe in a collective consciousness (but perceived and acted upon individually).

I used to talk to the wife a lot about things and hadn't been on the internet or watched any news. Now when the news came on here, it talked about what I had been talking about to her two hours before. We started to notice a pattern, I would mention stuff many times and it was on the news two hours later. So I kind of figured I was tied to someone who saw the news two hours earlier meaning someone I was tied to was in a time zone two hours or more earlier than we are in and they saw the news two hours earlier than we did. I am talking about dozens of times before we acknowledged a pattern.

My brother was in a town in Wisconsin camping and he decided to go to a parade so about half hour before the parade they went up and set up their chairs on the side of the road near the restaurant where eating to save a spot. In that time, our cousin who lived in a town about a hundred miles south of there had come to town and set up their lawnchairs right next to them. When they came out of the restaurant and walked to where the chairs were set up they found our cousin and their family sitting next to where their chairs were....is that a coincidence...If that was the only time it happened, it would be rare, but if you pay attention it happens quite often.

I was driving home from a job and was thinking I should get hold of my accountant some day and decided to stop at the store. Within a minute of entering the grocery store I ran into him....this happened at least three times over the years, and I never seemed to run into him like that hardly ever. Pay attention, events like this happen all the time, sometimes they are initialized by you, sometimes by a friend of yours who was thinking they should see or talk to you.

This kind of thing could be coincidence, but since I noticed it happens a lot, I feel there is some sort of subconscious link that we are not aware of. I look at everyone in stores because I like to gab and know quite a few people in real life. So I don't miss seeing someone I know if they are in a store or at a social function.

Think about how many times this happens in your life. Also think the other way, if you do not want to see a person, do you subconsciously avoid being in the same location at the same time without even knowing about it consciously?

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: darkbake

I agree with most of what you said until the assertion that the scientific community goes with what's proven. Had that been the case, they would not have recommended cloth masks (every study to date had shown them ineffective). Neither would they have recommended the covid shot for children.

I agree that it's possible to get the wrong download sometimes, though. It's been happening less and less for me when it comes to the big stuff, thank God.

Okay well, the philosophy of science is to go with what is proven. I guess the scientific "community" might not do that all the time.

Here is what I found out about cloth masks.

As a result of the shortage of masks during the recent COVID-19 pandemic, CDC developed strategies for optimizing the supply of masks and recommended using homemade cloth masks when no medical masks are available (1). However, no guidance is provided for cleaning and decontamination of cloth masks, although standard washing in hot water with soap should be adequate.

Link

So one mistake I see they made was that they forgot to tell people to wash their masks. People would re-use them and it actually increased the rate of covid infection.

<< 1   >>

join