It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid propaganda, a personal account

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Everything I write below is from personal conversations I had, in my country. I won't write names or post links and don't wish to reveal the identity of the people involved.

Back in June, a close friend of mine, C. ended up in a coma with Covid and almost died.

Before he ended up in the hospital he had a bad pneumonia. Me and my husband told him several times to go to the ER because he was obviously getting worse. He refused for nearly two weeks. Why his wife didn't take him is beyond me! Then he collapsed and she finally took him to the hospital. He was put in the ICU at once and the next day we heard he tested positive for Covid.

From that point on most of the communications went through his wife, since no one could visit him and they hardly allowed him to use his phone. We had two phone calls with him. He said that the doctors said that he got Covid on top of his pneumonia and that he got it from his wife, who tested positive as well. His wife got it from a colleague at work.
All of the above I have in a written IM message from his wife.

Then things took a turn for the worst and they decided to put him in a coma. He was under for 22 days. At one point his wife said that the doctors said that he was critical. As soon as both him and his wife tested negative for the Covid, she was allowed to sit next to his bed. She sent us horrible pictures of C hooked up to the machines and the respirator.
He eventually made it through and after 22 days they slowly woke him up. It took a few more days before we could talk to him on the phone.

Then things get weird, the story changed.
C. started talking about the conversations he had with the head of the Covid department. They had told him that he was infected by an unvaccinated person, and how the unvaxed are killers freely walking around.
I tried to argue with him, the same arguments we had on ATS for two years now. I asked him what exactly they told him,
He said that 'several' doctors explained to him that the unvaccinated carry the virus but they don't get sick from it anymore, then they give it to the vaccinated and they do get sick. So everyone should be vaccinated to protect each other. Otherwise, the unvaccinated person can considered to be a murderer.
The above coming from 'several' doctors and the head of the Covid department in a hospital near me.
(I have their names and considered confronting them, but my husband want me to leave it)

Around this time both C and his wife started saying that the wife never tested positive. Again, I have the IM messages where they both say otherwise and another one where the wife says she finally tested negative. So I have no idea why they change their story all of a sudden.

The days after, C kept on expressing his anger towards people who refuse the jab and the boosters. Saying things like "next time I come across one I will kill him before he kills me. I decided to let it be, it's just his anger talking. He doesn't know that I didn't take the Jab and when the time is right I will tell him.

(EDIT: I leave it up there, but I didn't make this thread to discuss weather he is actually going to kill someone or not! I am sure it is anger-talk and I personally don't believe for a second that he will kill or harm someone! C'mon, we all say things when we are angry!

A couple of days ago C was moved to a rehabilitation home and he should be able to go home next week.

But today I nearly choked on my morning coffee when I opened a news website and saw an article about C, with his horrible hospital pictures, in which C calls on everyone to get the fall booster shot . He states in the interview that he would be dead if he hadn't got vaccinated. And that he still can't live without the extra oxygen, how Covid still is a killer ...
The article doesn't mention the pneumonia, or the fact that his wife gave him Covid while he was already sick. It doesn't mention how he was on the extra oxygen for years for other issues he had, it doesn't state that his medical condition has been pretty bad for years.

He became a propaganda tool, they are using him and he's going with it, believing everything they tell him!

------------------------------------------------
Our government made a statement last week
about how they want to let people know that the booster shots will become available in the fall, for everyone who wants one.
But that they won't make any recommendations about it.

Meanwhile articles like the one covering my friend are appearing everywhere again.

Beware for the propaganda! It's starting again!!!

edit on 24-8-2022 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yea sadly some people are just tools. Nothing more then tools.

a reply to: KindraLabelle2

link   
Yea sadly some people are just tools. Nothing more then tools.

link   

Get new friends.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I don't know what to say to be quite honest.

It is the complete opposite of what he has been told. It is the vaccinated that are the ones that carry the virus and the unvaccinated who are suffering from the mutations.

Maybe you are operating in "propaganda city" where the powers that be test out the next phase of their operation.

Maybe it is us unvaccinated that will be suffering from any new variant due to the vaccinated carrying it but not being harmed by it, like the chickens with Mareks disease? Mareks Virus? But the vaccinated are going to blame the unvaccinated?
edit on 24-8-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Get new friends.

I'm not someone that gives up on people easily,

but I guess I have no choice once I tell him I'm not vaxed.
He won't want anything to do with me after that...
we'll see

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
I don't know what to say to be quite honest.

It is the complete opposite of what he has been told. It is the vaccinated that are the ones that carry the virus and the unvaccinated who are suffering from the mutations.

Maybe you are operating in "propaganda city" where the powers that be test out the next phase of their operation.

Maybe it is us unvaccinated that will be suffering from any new variant due to the vaccinated carrying it but not being harmed by it, like the chickens with Mareks disease? Mareks Virus? But the vaccinated are going to blame the unvaccinated?

right?!
I'ts totally insane for the doctors to twist things around like this!
His article in the news did go national...

Another thing I don't get is how they managed to 'brainwash' him so quickly. C is not stupid, he was always able to think for himself, make up his own mind about things...

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

C. started talking about the conversations he had with the head of the Covid department. They had told him that he was infected by an unvaccinated person, and how the unvaxed are killers freely walking around.
I tried to argue with him, the same arguments we had on ATS for two years now. I asked him what exactly they told him,
He said that 'several' doctors explained to him that the unvaccinated carry the virus but they don't get sick from it anymore, then they give it to the vaccinated and they do get sick. So everyone should be vaccinated to protect each other. Otherwise, the unvaccinated person can considered to be a murderer.
The above coming from 'several' doctors and the head of the Covid department in a hospital near me.

The days after, C kept on expressing his hate towards people who refuse the jab and the boosters. Saying things like "next time I come across one I will kill him before he kills me.

I'd say C is both a liar and delusional at best.
But regardless of his conversation being true or delusional-

C has threatened to murder unvaccinated people and should be placed involuntarily in a psychiatric ward ASAP.

Perhaps innocent unvaccinated lives are in your hands now and you had better report his threats otherwise you be complacent in his actions?????

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Everything I write below is from personal conversations I had, in my country. I won't write names or post links and don't wish to reveal the identity of the people involved.

Odd of you to make this disclaimer when you are talking about examples of propaganda. "I have got first hand experience of X propaganda event that was made very public, but I am not going share any details or link to said propaganda to prove it..."

Sounds suspicious to me. What issue do you have sharing a link to the propaganda story if it is already publicly available in your country? Kind of sounds like you may be a propagandist.....

I did a quick scan of Belgium news and cant see anything obvious right now. Though I did see the government offering the fall boosters.
edit on 24-8-2022 by Axios because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The vaxed people are spreading the BA.5 virus to the Vax, PERIORD.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I "had" a friend who was hospitalised after catching the virus in an old people's home that he ran.
Made the local and national news for a while.
Thankfully he is well again but hasn't become a vax-devotee (that I am aware of.)
During the early relaxing of lockdown and Pubs opened for table service we had one of our number refuse to sit inside due to virus, preferring to sit outside in the rain.
My two questions were :-
1) If you are so worried about it why come out, only to sit outdoors?
2) You tell everyone to get the jab but your avoiding anyone unjabbed points to your not believing it works.
Thankfully I do have a few friends who remain unjabbed and who have had no illnesses at all during recent years.
Others who did opt to take the vax have had colds/flu etc.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Axios

Odd of you to make this disclaimer when you are talking about examples of propaganda. "I have got first hand experience of X propaganda event that was made very public, but I am not going share any details or link to said propaganda to prove it..."

Sounds suspicious to me. What issue do you have sharing a link to the propaganda story if it is already publicly available in your country? Kind of sounds like you may be a propagandist.....

I did a quick scan of Belgium news and cant see anything obvious right now. Though I did see the government offering the fall boosters.

I don't want to mention his real name or give the link to the article because,
first, I don't want him finding out that I am writing about him, which would be oil to the fire!
second, I wish to keep my own identity hidden so I won't link myself to anyone that knows me offline

if that makes me a propagandist, so be it

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Yeah I don’t know who is BS’ing who here.

My wife and I, who are both unvaccinated, caught Covid from a vaccinated friend.
My wife was back to 100% in only a few days, mine took a few days longer to clear my system but our vaccinated friend was jacked up for weeks.

This clown is now claiming he is going to kill people before they kill him?
Best to stay away from him.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

The days after, C kept on expressing his hate towards people who refuse the jab and the boosters. Saying things like "next time I come across one I will kill him before he kills me.

I'd say C is both a liar and delusional at best.
But regardless of his conversation being true or delusional-

C has threatened to murder unvaccinated people and should be placed involuntarily in a psychiatric ward ASAP.

Perhaps innocent unvaccinated lives are in your hands now and you had better report his threats otherwise you be complacent in his actions?????

Believe me, I know how it sounds!

I've known C. for over 15 years, In all that time I never caught him to tell a lie or be delusional. What else can I say?
I also don't think he would hurt anyone, let alone kill someone... it's angry-talk

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Axios

I don't want to mention his real name or give the link to the article because,
first, I don't want him finding out that I am writing about him, which would be oil to the fire!
second, I wish to keep my own identity hidden so I won't link myself to anyone that knows me offline

if that makes me a propagandist, so be it

Fair enough. Unfortunately, your story will have less credibility....with me anyways.

Additionally, if true, you probably have already given out too much information already.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Please remind C to take his booster shot this fall.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Axios

I doubted to post it here, or in the Rants forum,
I'm against the jabs and restrictions, and pretty pissed that they are using a friend to promote them, filling his head with junk. I'm wondering how many people they got this way, that is why I posted it here.

Why would I lie about it or make a story like this up?

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Yeah I don’t know who is BS’ing who here.

My wife and I, who are both unvaccinated, caught Covid from a vaccinated friend.
My wife was back to 100% in only a few days, mine took a few days longer to clear my system but our vaccinated friend was jacked up for weeks.

This clown is now claiming he is going to kill people before they kill him?
Best to stay away from him.

I'm the only unvaxed in my house. They all got covid at one point, not severe, I didn't.
Not one of us is going to get the booster...

He is not a clown, he's a friend I hold dearly and he is not claiming anything. Again, I think it's just anger-talk... I just can't understand how they got him to promote the boosters in such a short time.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Axios

I doubted to post it here, or in the Rants forum,
I'm against the jabs and restrictions, and pretty pissed that they are using a friend to promote them, filling his head with junk. I'm wondering how many people they got this way, that is why I posted it here.

Why would I lie about it or make a story like this up?

I would never discourage someone from posting unless it is or has become blatantly malicious.

This is a conspiracy site, regardless of what you post people will be skeptical. Since this is the internet, credibility issues will also be a thing unless you can substantiate your claims to a certain degree. The amount of misinformation/disinformation on this site is staggering. Particularly around the C19 and the vaccine.

I appreciate your personal account, but I am dubious of the details as you have communicated them or how they were communicated to you.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Sounds like some trauma based mind control going on. If he had trouble breathing oxygen levels would be down, not thinking as clearly. Exposed to a lot of general covid talk by the hospital staff, then the doctors getting deeper into it. As for what could of gone on in his mind while placed into a coma?

Resorting to an emotional outburst is a common way to resolve logical inconsistencies in the mind. Perhaps some of his critical thinking ability has been damaged somewhere, so is only left to anger when confronting these challenges.

As for the change of story, it is the anger directing things now. It does not matter if things don't add up, what matters is protecting the cause, by any means necessary. Similar to how a lot of cults work.

As for how to proceed, handle with care. Going through hospital is usually a traumatic experience. While in a weakened state the doctors got him to blame the unvaccinated for all his troubles. Perhaps in time he might get a clearer and more reasonable picture of the actual covid situation. He will have to question the trust he has in the medical and media systems to get there. When the rest of the media finally wake up it might make it easier for him to come to terms?

If this anger is a new thing since going to hospital, sounds like some kind of mental damage took place. He might also be in some kind of pain as well, common to get grumpy when things hurt.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join