It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Kirsch - data assembled & sourced, proving unequivocally a conspiracy to murder 'en masse'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Great idea. Let's see if we can get Steve on here for an AMA.

We could give our pharma bros the opportunity to discredit his ideas once and for all.

I bet he would do one, although he is pretty busy.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
No one cares what you have to say...have u not woke up to that fact as well?a reply to: Axios

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thank you for posting that. I’ve already sent that link to a lot of people. I’m sure I am preaching to the choir, though, because a lot of friends and family that got the shots just won’t hear it as they get sick once a month.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I love how this thread died when we threatened to have this guy come and debate our regular naysayers on the facts and numbers........he's thi king about it by the way should have an answer by Friday

Makes it even more suspicious that these regular thread killer accounts are silent

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I love how this thread died when we threatened to have this guy come and debate our regular naysayers on the facts and numbers........he's thi king about it by the way should have an answer by Friday

Makes it even more suspicious that these regular thread killer accounts are silent

The WEF is hiring thousands of people for narrative control.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Thank you for your kind words, they had a remarkably emotive effect on me, I never thought I'd receive compassionate replies I suppose, I don't talk about his death much though so perhaps I underestimated the reactions which might occur. I know there's a lot of wonderful people on ATS.

Saddest thing is, my dear old Grandma, who was my father's mother, declined very rapidly in health - both physically & mentally - after the devastating news that her son had died so suddenly & tragically. Bless her, she passed away less than six months after he did, and we were all 100% convinced that it was a case of death by broken heart.

The blessing I take from this awful situation is the gift of their final words to me, and the time I had chance to spend with them before the end.. I hope you will forgive me for relating the story here, I feel that it may be helpful for some people to read.

My Dad was atheist/agnostic, we used to have a toxic relationship because I was a rebellious loser as a teenager. Thankfully we repaired the relationship as I got older, and he respected the faith that I had found even though he didn't really share in it. However, on the last occasion I saw him, we had a coffee & a chat in the little hospital cafe, I gave him a hug & said "Bless you Dad", to which he replied: "Bless you too son" - he had NEVER said anything like that before, I was taken aback, it was a wonderful moment.

He suffered the heart attack the next night, leading to the severe brain damage which left him with an inability to communicate, other than an automatic repetitive vocalisation which was very distressing to behold at first, and certainly made it seem at the time that he was no longer fully sentient/ cogniscant of his surroundings.

With that said, on the Sunday morning I attended his bedside with my wife, and I spoke to him as though he could hear & understand me, though I wasn't sure if he could. His condition seemed to emanate fear, as though he were himself in deep psychological/spiritual distress. I decided to pray for him, and to speak to him about God, Heaven, the infinite joys of a relationship with Christ - it all just seemed to flow right in the moment (glory to God)..

I didn't have any intention to communicate the gospel in that way before I arrived, it just seemed as though, if he could hear me, he may be in need of reassurance & comfort regarding matters as grave & seemingly terrifying as his severe illness at that time, the reality that death was an inevitable certainty, that his physical condition guaranteed to see him losing his life in the days that followed.

Remarkably a sense of peace came over the room immediately afterwards - that fear had gone, totally evaporated from the atmosphere, and he actually raised his head up from the pillow & made a very significant effort to vocalise his conscious awareness, I believe he was trying to let me know that he had heard me, and that he now felt safe to undertake that great adventure, to cross the bridge & pass through the veil separating life & death, he was no longer afraid.

And then in the very next moment, he lay back down, and breathed his last breath.

My wife & I were in tears, but we felt that God had revealed His existence to my father while he was so deeply afraid of the questions which are involved when death is imminent & unavoidable - questions that he had never addressed during his lifetime. Since his death, I have dreamt of him on around five occasions, and in two of those dreams, he stated unequivocally that he was appearing deliberately as part of a message of grace, to tell me that he had found his home in Heaven. In the first dream he was accopanied by an angel; in the second, he was accompanied by my Grandma, whom I will mention next.

My Grandma's only son had just died, and she was understandably devastated. She had been alone for ten years after my Grandad died from dementia-related decline (though I have a strong suspicion his hip implant was leaching toxic heavy metals into his body, which led to the prion-type brain degeneration effects & eventually poisoned him to death at a relatively young age, when he was still quite physically strong.

My Grandma was always a staunch & stoic Yorkshire woman (if you're from the UK you will immediately know the type of person I refer to!) They were Methodists their whole lives, and certainly my Grandma was not afraid of death, she had been immobile & lonely due to the effects of old age for several years, and was in some respects looking forward to it (she didn't mind telling us straight!) However, after my Dad passed away, she simply lost the will to keep on living, it was awful, but we totally understood that. We ended up arranging for her to go into a pleasant care home, as the effects of her Parkinsons Disease got worse & worse (we believe because when someone mentally gives up, the body will fade away, when you are so advanced in years - she was 92).

Her Parkinson's meant that at the end she was almost entirely unable to speak, though she certainly tried for a long time, during several visits, but nothing was heard. Then, one visit shortly after Christmas 2021/ New Year 2022, we sat with her a while, and she beckoned me to lean in & listen to her - I did so, and the words were quiet yet clearly expressed: "I love you". And that was it, that took all her strength. She lay back & began to fall asleep, so we headed off. We received the news during the night that she had succumbed to the effects of her old age, and we gave thanks that she was now entering her eternal rest.

It is impossible to express how grateful I am that my dearest loved ones were able to communicate their love in such blessed words to me just before the end came for each of them. The fact that I was able to pray with my Dad in the moments before he passed will equally remain forever in mind as a wonderful treasure. I hold those final opportunities to spend time with them as a beautiful gift, and I know that one fine day, when all the madness on this parasite-ruled world is dealt with, I too will enter that rest, and will meet with them all again, along with those who perished in the Great Deception/ Great Reset, which (when the war is won) will be known to future generations as the darkest troubles our world has ever seen. Hail to the living Lord Jesus, who will ultimately restore everything to its proper place, bringing justice down upon the heads of the oppressors - one way or another.

Sorry that this post is off-topic, but I just felt like sharing.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Great work, here's hoping that Steve can be welcomed into the hallowed halls of ATS to debate these slippin' jimmies with their scam talking points.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Thank you for sharing your story of such great personal sorrow, yet great hope for the future and the peace you found on your journey. What a blessing to have found such peace with your father before his passing!

It is so sad that your grandmother had to experience such a heartbreaking loss in her final days, but how special and comforting her last words must be for you.

I don't know what the world will hold post covid-or even if there will be a post covid, but I'd like to believe truth will reign supreme and will all wake up to realize we need to work together instead of against each other in order to save the world from the insanity our world leaders are telling us is 'progress'.
I like to think ATS has no small part in that. I've been a lurker since its founding and have watched posters/commentors grow and evolve.

Thank you for trusting all of us enough to share your very personal story. A persons' true character only comes across in little pieces on the internet, it seems-and ATS has some awfully fine people.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Axios

Y'all might want to read this article from MIT regarding Kirsch:

Great article - bithing there disparaging his creds... so not sure why you posted it.

No one debates him because no one trusts him. His offer is not genuine.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

Pitiful...

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The WEF is hiring thousands of people for narrative control.

Yeah, right.....Who hired you?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Axios

Hmmm, one could substitute “Kirsch” with “Pfizer “ in that statement and get the other side of the story.

Right down to members of the Pfizer board sitting on the Reuters board.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Flagged & starred.

May I ask you how you might envision accountability being placed upon all guilty/complicit in this ongoing genocide?

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Which ones?

www.thomsonreuters.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Which ones?

www.thomsonreuters.com...

www.pfizer.com...

edit on 12 5 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

www.pfizer.com...

Not currently?

"Chairman of the Thomson Reuters Foundation, a London-based charity supported by Thomson Reuters. President and Chief Executive Officer of Thomson Reuters, a provider of intelligent information for businesses and professionals from 2012 through March 2020, and its Chief Operating Officer from September 2011 to December 2011, and Chief Executive Officer, Thomson Reuters Professional Division, from 2008 to 2011. Prior to the acquisition of Reuters Group PLC by The Thomson Corporation in 2008, served as Chief Operating Officer of Thomson Corporation and as President and Chief Executive Officer of Thomson Learning’s Academic and Reference Group."

edit on 5-12-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

No, until the March 2020.

He was both from 2014 until 2020.

Do you think it’s ethical?
Do you think he cut all ties with Reuters?

Why would Pfizer want a news corporation’s board member on their board?

Hmmm?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join