It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inflation Reduction Act 'Secretly' Brought To You By Bill Gates.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

"My dialogue with Joe has been going on for quite a while".

Bill Gates.

Full details found in the ZeroHedge article below (including a nice photo) but it looks like..

Joe Biden's Inflation Reduction Act "Secretly" Brought To You By Bill Gates

The Democrats' "Inflation Reduction Act" - which according to the Congressional Budget Office will raise taxes on the middle class to the tune of $20 billion - not to mention unleash an army of IRS agents on working class Americans over the next decade, was made possible by Bill Gates and (in smaller part) Larry Summers, who have been known to hang out together.

Link

Read a long time ago that the only thing which causes 'inflation' is the printing of money so was interested to see the Gates family connections to the Federal Reserve.

Also turns out Gates is a Rockefeller and that family has 'funded almost everything regarding climate' (here is how they did it).

Anyway would be interested in folk's opinions on the article and do wonder if there's any 'crisis' (Hegelian or otherwise) that Bill Gates is not currently involved with.

edit on 20-8-2022 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Now we know for sure the Inflation was created on purpose and will continue!

Everything is up-side-down and ass-backwards except for The Elite 😎👁️🦷

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

We are witnessing the biggest and most dangerous Hegelian Dialectic in World History. 😧

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I wonder though. When the Weimar level super inflation kicks in are they really going to care about 5-10 thousand dollar tax bill if a thousand dollars actual value is about $1.25 or less afterwards adjusted for inflation? And will tax bills in old bucks make the transition to new bucks?

Example I owe $50,000 and the valuation of the dollar drops to .00017 new bucks will anyone really chase me down for approximately $8.50?

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

It will all be electronic transfers this time.

Ink Printing Currency will be outlawed 😁

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

We are witnessing the biggest and most dangerous Hegelian Dialectic in World History. 😧

Would agree with you there my friend.. and looks to me like they're all in Eugenic lockstep - would highly recommend this documentary from 13:30.

Know I've posted it before but there's also an old VHS video here where Rockefeller stooge Maurice Strong is discussing the 'WEF' in relation to 'the controlled demolition of first world economies'.

Looks like all this has been in the works for an extremely long time.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
I wonder though. When the Weimar level super inflation kicks in are they really going to care about 5-10 thousand dollar tax bill if a thousand dollars actual value is about $1.25 or less afterwards adjusted for inflation? And will tax bills in old bucks make the transition to new bucks?

Example I owe $50,000 and the valuation of the dollar drops to .00017 new bucks will anyone really chase me down for approximately $8.50?

They will. You will be told that they are just doing their job.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Have no idea mate, best I can come up with is this old interview where some extremely interesting points were raised about future finance and human operating systems.

The challenge they have is how do you market a system that if people understood it nobody would want it?"

Full Interview

Transcript:

Big Tech are very afraid of this woman

Here's a recent interview:

"It’s not a currency. That’s what you need to understand. What we are talking about is a control system that is going to be implemented in a global coup d’état, and we are in the middle of a global coup d’état. That’s what is happening right now. Essentially, if you look at the central bankers, the BIS (Bank of International Settlements) and all the central bankers are trying to create a system where they are completely free of the laws of nation states and governments."

Link

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Their point is probably to make people stop paying taxes so they can come for everyone and declare martial law.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

How the ‘Inflation Reduction Act’ targets FARMERS…and YOU.

Saw you posted this vid on another thread mate and wasn't surprised to see the bill directly targeting farmers.

Hopefully Bill won't go in and buy up all the farmland when said farmers become bankrupt.

With regard to Bill's vision of the future also thought there were some really relevant links in this article.

Under a “climate lockdown,” governments would limit private-vehicle use, ban consumption of red meat, and impose extreme energy-saving measures, while fossil-fuel companies would have to stop drilling. To avoid such a scenario, we must overhaul our economic structures and do capitalism differently.

If only those were the ravings of some deluded Greta wannabe in an obscure environmental publication with no relation to power. Unfortunately, these ravings were published by Project Syndicate, which just happens to be funded by (prepare yourself) George Soros’ Open Society Foundations, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Google News Initiative among others

link

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

George Soros’ Open Society Foundations, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Google News Initiative among others

Same ole players!
Writing on the wall! Daniel 5

Well my Daughter and husband and children just bought a farm and are starting out organic, this is crushing it is all coming down!

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Well my Daughter and husband and children just bought a farm and are starting out organic, this is crushing it is all coming down!

Sorry to hear that mate and thought there was some good info in this vid for those in the field (also some good insight on this channel).

Same ole players!

Yes indeed and also interesting how China tends to pop up in the background quite a lot - as for the R family it looks like folks have been sounding the alarm bells for many (many) years now.

• "The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

U.S. Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets.

• "The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties, write political platforms, make catspaws of party leaders, use the leading men of private organizations, and resort to every device to place in nomination for high public office only such candidates as will be amenable to the dictates of corrupt big business."

New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922.

• "Their plan is to change society in every country in a way that provides them a reason to impose a world government. The creation of a world central bank and an electronic world currency, in conjunction with the elimination of cash, would allow them complete control to dictate financial policy around the globe. Their policies would be enforced by their world army, and a micro-chipped population would live in fear of having their electronic currency deleted if they ever crossed the world government."

Charlie Robinson, in his book "The Octopus of Global Control", 2017.

Link

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Relevant video for main article:

Seems Bill's been busy funding just about everything.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Watch the Biden Admin lie and say gas price reductions are due to the Inflation Reduction Act.

How many gullible Americans will believe this when they hear it?

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

How many gullible Americans will believe this when they hear it?

As we both know mate record numbers of people have absolutely no trust in the corporate media so hopefully not many.

Also saw this thread related to the original article about Gates and thought it was a rather important one.

There Are Now More Armed Bureaucrats Than There Are U.S. Marines

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Great new vid - absolutely spot on.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   
All of these "Acts" are just give aways to their Billionaire donors. The "Care's Act" the first Covid one, Was written by Blackrock and that one was the biggest transfer of wealth upwards, in history.

posted on Sep, 4 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

All these acts or so called inflation reduction acts recently that were passed is very unlikely that it would be helping the average citizens.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180

All of these "Acts" are just give aways to their Billionaire donors.

I'm pretty sure you're right about that mate.

Once did a thread about BlackRock and it doesn't paint a pretty picture.

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: 11SK1180

All these acts or so called inflation reduction acts recently that were passed is very unlikely that it would be helping the average citizens.

I"d say extremely unlikely mate - apparently the purpose of government is to put 'public money' in 'private hands'.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

How does spending $300 billion to reduce the deficit, reduce the deficit? Wouldn't spending that money, increase it?

*confused*

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join