It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England and Wales excess deaths terrifying MSM

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

We know what it is, a global population culling policy, formerly agenda 2021 that then became agenda 2030.

The Tory's don't give a crap (though they want the poor and the elderly to die off as soon as possible), neither do New Labour and the brain drain robbed us of our experts that could have seen this coming and put a stop to it.

It's the bloody vaccines, the mRNA vaccines and God only knows if they will do this to them and abuse it to attempt to cull the population then how safe are our other medicines these day's, what if the same cult of evil murderers acting behind the scenes have tainted them or considered doing so.

They certainly got rid of those Florida Guidestones, perhaps the guy that put them there (and those concerned people mentioned on them though they are probably too small time to be behind this) knew that the OTHER Writing was on the wall and he had to dispose of them before the vengeful lynch mob's come for him if the truth ever comes out or is admitted - perhaps for political reasons.

edit on 25-8-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It's not depop. They are just killing enough to make you think that is the case, classic misdirection. The truth is far worse.
I will be posting a thread soon.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Very odd that people here are defending the vaccine. Very very disturbing...

Add my Aunty to the list of deaths. Also my cousin who had a bloodclot on the brain from the shot.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeneralWaste
It's not depop. They are just killing enough to make you think that is the case, classic misdirection. The truth is far worse.
I will be posting a thread soon.

Let us know when you post the thread....and supply a link.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join