It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passionate for Paradox?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Have you not seen walking dead? I have seen several animals that were re-animated walking corpses driven by maggots that were keeping it 'alive' and 'it'(walking corpse) still having all the form desires and cravings of the thing it once was even though re-animated by maggots.

In other countries where death is not feared or seen as a 'finality' have seen the same occur in 'human' form. It is also possible that the being is seen or considered 'holy' enough not to be left to such 'infestation' and go to rot where they leave it and even in some cases are the ones responsible for having 'repaired' it.

What is even weirder? Is they(all that left) see the individual as their 'origin' as they are not bereft of consciousness themselves... the holy part is mentioned only due to them being a sort of 'seed' consciousness of whatever form it was that they were inhabiting. If they inhabit someone else whether that person knows or does not know(ignorance) after they depart the first? Who knows... having shown compassion for those 'walking dead' the species that animates them will likely not see one as a threat and naturally do the same for them in return.

So dead? Much philosophy on what to do about it if indeed that's what it is. Philosophy about life? When it is so determined to continue life and living... best described as insurmountable and beyond words of description. Those other life 'forms' compassionate will even 'plant' new hairs in pores etc.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

The point I was trying to make Crowfoot is that karma (kamma) is a road to enlightenment. Be it somewhat slower than the Buddha's path, it never-less ends at the same destination. So its better to buy a yacht and experience the eventual emptiness that brings rather than die desiring a yacht.

The idea or concept of 'oneness' is one of the worst... as no two people have the same kamma unless they have liberated themself from the generation of it.

Does oneness extinguish the self? I see it, rightly or wrongly, as an expansion of the self to include all. If the limited mind-body exist in karma, the oneness will want to take care of that imperfection as well as the imperfection of all others, no?

Khadro-la stated this in one of her interviews... “People try spiritually to achieve realization. The true realization is to achieve a kind heart. Other than that, there is nothing really that is useful. Nothing else. Realistically, there is good and bad. The things that we can completely trust, that will never betray us or fail us, are kindheartedness and bodhicitta.”

I found that enlightening. Trying to rid oneself of karma to achieve realization has an egotistical air to it. But trying achieve a kind heart is totally altruistic. If you look into the eyes of a person, dog or cat and see yourself on the other side of those eye's, how can one not achieve a kind heart?

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I wonder if those "maggots" are "pink fluffies". On the inner there a critters that eat corrupted consciousness. They are usually little balls of hot pink fluff that can grow to the size of a house. Then they disappear and reappear again as small things. The fluffies used to follow me about when I was cleaning certain places. They knew.

There is a lot of philosophy about caring for the dead, some better than others. The Anubis' taught me to hold a man's heart in my left hand and create a balance in my right. The "balance" being a "feather". The feather is generally white and the sum of qualities the man should develop in his next life, rather than keep progressing downwards into ruin.

Sometimes they give people an Anubis' head to wear if they work hard and are good at their job. The downside is one gets inundated with the dead, Folks bring them to you when they see the Anubis' head. It's like being an "icecream truck" sometimes, deceased children come out of their hiding places. The fairies supply the music and one becomes the Pied Piper Of Hamlet as one walks down the street.

All the Egyptian gods are like that, the ones with man's body and animal heads. Just ordinary people who learned a 'spiritual' trade in life and took that to the other side.

One time a man was pointed out in a crowd, it was obvious he was hiding in plain view, blending in. He took one look in my direction and froze in fear not knowing which way to run. Then something opened above him and he saw it. His look of horror horrified me. I only had one of those.

The Hare Krishnas used to dance and sing through the streets of the city back in the 1980s. People thought them "religious nuts". The deceased were mesmerised and would leave the crowd of shoppers and join them in the procession.

Those other life 'forms' compassionate will even 'plant' new hairs in pores etc.

LOL, perhaps a business opportunity here. Vain men will pay good money ; )

edit on 26-8-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: embarrassing spelling mistake

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

" Such 'enlightenment' does not require religion and the strange thing is when such an enlightenment occurs? The expectation and sleep walkers will think you've become 'crazy' or insane instead of simply 'awake'."

Ah , is that You Dad > ? !!!

See You On the Other Side for those Answers..............*)
edit on 26-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: glend
I suggest painting your PM for a better image of it so you can see it's reflection in you "sleep walking" "day". I'd have to be present to see that delusion wheel turning so the poltergeist of that imagery makes sense... however my true "corpse" lay deep in a vast ocean unrecoverable and eaten by many fish and not even marrow remains just an old horse skeleton with the same state and some fools "gold". The creaking leads to people's ideas of dreams and barnacles the idea of "blood" etc. but if the people "fish" THINK themselves human the tar becomes apparent... flying on the heruca "birds" means full cycle between fsh and them eating and returning... guest and host relationships are lost but black magic horse "not mine" expected me to vomit the same way other before me had making a "soup or chum" the idea that I would be "Christian" is just the old rigging that once "it" went down looked like a sailess cross and without "irony" it is. It was a big hurricane that sank it but it was an old dutch style personal dory and the only "black" spot is the missing "horse" that was expected to be "delivered"
hence the "fool" being both the hunters of gold and horse sending both like "Maras" arrows at each other.

(painting the PM picture" will give you as clear a view to your "situation" as I have of "Mine" being the "captain" t was only polite to keep with "tradition" and go down with "it" more clearly the manifest.

"Oneness" is poison until such a "thing" is as clear as water no one even suspects to have "salt" in it at that point horse "wakes up" for a "lick".

It becomes a "brahma/brahmani" and the "vihara" or vehicle of the "heart" generates "heat" and the boat bursts into flames the seagulls smile means go back to my bones as "it" loves both fish and crow... leaving the nest often happy to have "me" as the ignorant "cabin boy" or bilge "rat".

Not needing to visit a "cordial" invite? (The painting) you'll be able to spin the "wheel" lokka you and your corpse are "dragging" and "see" it clearly. KNowing all of "this and that" no way I could be a demon knowing the "wheel" already broken and aim "rudderless". All sea and ocean charts over the vast amount of name and form make it "pathless" so I point to those awake as "Buddha" better to follow for ones "hunger, thirst and desire" as I was just waiting for clear skies and land.Happy to have been "dragged" through all of that and yet when people called dogs "horses" I really didn't need the master and mistress dragging any capricorns around to enter even colder "waters" the Thais say two seasons "dry and rainy" but that's just "fruit"and "BONZAI" the "mark".

The constellations becoming net? and someone seeing the catch "gross" is only net where spiders using early bird "bait become the "dream".

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

You named "them" might wanna expect the "grey's"; Otherwise, it's been nothing but the "Spanish" wondering where "El-Dorado" is.

The eye of "Horus" is like gold asking to either "use" it or "abuse" it since it is more "putty" than the rest of those Nebakanezer metals or should I say meddles?

"Anu" is the howl and bus is like a O'Possum have "pouch" should be a new world question with the right of both security and the effects existing simultaneously like a YIn/Yang or duality that never meets. Metaphor and up to wandering "Mind" to see the similarities for a good yarn.

Elevating them to "god's" I wouldn't hears know all about being dragged by their ears. as much as a dog enslaved by the nose when sit is redundant and an oxymoron for the impatient not even knowing that word in their language.

The so called "Black triangle is like running from the sun and standing behind the "olympos mons" to not get "fried". the moon "hole" lines up with the "great" pyramid too.

Mesmerized is such a Velma/Thelma "Thelmist" thing to say... have you ever electromagnetism a metal tube poured in water and drank the result? The metal is cold as it can be... but copper and copper even a large amount and a small charge reaches steam rapidly. Enough to burn the hand after a few seconds. Without the water changing polarity? This would not occur as some of the water wants the negative spin and some of the water wants the positive spin... same as the toroidal or tidals of the galaxy or galaxie some different in "spin" doing such one "always stays spinning "proper" to HOME. Not knowing one's "range" it's a sure return.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Such 'enlightenment' does not require religion and the strange thing is when such an enlightenment occurs? The expectation and sleep walkers will think you've become 'crazy' or insane instead of simply 'awake'."

Ah , is that You Dad > ? !!!

See You On the Other Side for those Answers..............*)

Chasing the tail has ended but chasing the tale still goes on

Imagine someone recently "headless" and this as the "transplant" then wonder why the "Baghdad" battery matches...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join