It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agent Pleads Guilty to Destroying Evidence to Frame Pro-Trump Political Prisoner

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
What? The FBI intentionally destroying evidence in order to convict someone? How can this happen? How is the FBI now acting like the IRS and if this guy was doing it, how many others at the FBI are doing it and have not been caught / discovered?

This guy was as thorough as Hillary. He paid to have it wiped TWICE to make sure that any evidence to prove the man's innocence was destroyed.

katv.com... -other-inmates-wants-to-build-trumps-wall-ecclesia-college-springdale-robert-cessario

In a plea deal filed Wednesday, a former FBI agent pleaded guilty to paying a business to "wipe" his computer to make the hard drive unavailable for forensic examination.

According to court documents, former agent Robert Cessario was charged with "corrupt destruction of record in an official proceeding" in connection to the corruption trial of former state Sen. Jon Woods of Springdale.

In the plea deal, Cessario stated: "I erased the contents of the computer hard knowing that the court has ordered that the computer be submitted for a forensic examination. I did so with the intention of making the contents of the computer’s hard unavailable for forensic examination. At the time, I knew that the contents of the hard drive were relevant to an official proceeding, that is, Cause No. 5:17-CR-50010, United States v. Woods et al. I corruptly performed and had performed, the erasures with intent to impair the integrity and availability of the computer hard drive and its contents for use in that official proceeding."

JON WOODS STILL SITS IN PRISON EVEN THOUGH THE CORRUPT DOJ AND CORRUPT FBI HAVE NOW ADMITTED THEY FRAMED AN INNOCENT MAN BY DESTROYING EVIDENCE.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The case against Woods was the Department of Justice’s favorite trick: using the word ‘fraud’ to apply to any financial transaction they don’t like.

The Court has known about the illegal destruction of evidence the entire time. Woods’ appeal to the 8th Circuit of Appeals before appellate judges Jane Kelly, an Obama appointee, Michael J. Melloy, a Bush Sr. appointee, and Jonathan A. Kobes, a Trump appointee, case# 18-3057 on October 16, 2020, was denied even though the appellate court knew that the FBI destroyed relevant evidence on purpose.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Disgusting. The victim should be released immediately.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Arkansas huh? Weird.....

I find it very interesting that we have had many instances of corruption and evidence of how terrible our institutions are this year.

SCOTUS leak
Everything FBI
ATF
Circuit courts violating SCOTUS rulings

Just to name a few.

On topic, the fact that the guy still sits in jail/prison comes as no surprise. This is what "we" mean when it is said that "if they can do it to _______....."

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I mean, are you really surprised though? We live in the great USS of A now.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

And the hits just keep on coming.

An oldie but a goodie...

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I can't be shocked any longer.

This is what the leftists and democrats wanted.

This is the America they own now.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You know... the thing that's pisses me off worse than crap like this, is for 1, most people have no idea, the meme will NEVER run this story. And 2, democrats can see this corruption and turn a blind eye. These people deserve every bad thing coming to then. I would be embarrassed if my family knew I was a complete stooge for the doj/fbi/deep state, that I don't have the balls or brains to think on my own

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Stop instigating violence by saying mean things about the FBI.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Stop instigating violence by saying mean things about the FBI.

Yea, right on!

We should be saying mean things about the IRS.....

..err....wait.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

If Robert Cessario had been a member of the "Counterintelligence" unit, (Unit head was Peter Strzok. Same that Raided Trump's home), he would not have been indicted.

Or, if he was protecting Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, or Hunter Biden, or Nancy Pelosi, or............

edit on 8/19/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Well that's one domino.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I wonder if they are ready for November and what's to follow.

Democrats won't be a national party again for a very long time.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WIKDHOTSNOMAN
a reply to: DBCowboy

I wonder if they are ready for November and what's to follow.

Democrats won't be a national party again for a very long time.

It's a nice thought, but they won't go quietly, or legally.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It was their messiah Obama who fired tens of thousands of government employees, and fired 197 high ranking military officers who would not swear loyalty to Obama the dictator.

I find it ludicrous how left-wingers/anti-Trump cultists continue to claim President Trump was a dictator when all he did was ask journalists to tell the truth. Obama put the DOJ against journalists and sent to trial journalists who would not give up their whistleblower sources.

Obama spied on everyone, including on Congress, as well as journalists and this has been known in ATS for a very long time, yet we have the anti-Trump cultists in ATS claim that Obama didn't spy on President Trump and Trump when he was a candidate to POTUS.

Remember that Obama also wrote "indefinite detention" which is probably the law used by the China/Russia first puppet corrupt and senile Biden's DOJ against the "January 6th defendants" since they were denied for a long time access to their lawyers, denied them their rights and denied them even medical treatments even for cancer patient/s.

Obama and now puppet Biden have been and are the real dictators, alongside with the loyalists Obama implanted. Some of which are even in ATS.

edit on 21-8-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
9.14.2022 New Incident of attempted Entrapment of a Sitting President revealed.

Here is another instance of "FBI Entrapment of Trump" that will be exposed to the public in a high-profile manner, if Americans give Republicans control of the U.S. House in November.

Former President Trump posted tonight...

The FBI was paying a big time Russian informant (Spy) all the way back to 2017, while at the SAME TIME they were accusing me of working with the Russians in the Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax.

In other words, they knew their case against me was, with all of the money and man hours spent, a known Fraud!
Source: truthsocial.com...

For those who don't know, the U.S. President is the FBI's top-level boss. It's "mutiny" to attempt a sabotage of him/her.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
9.14.2022 New Incident of attempted Entrapment of a Sitting President revealed.

Here is another instance of "FBI Entrapment of Trump" that will be exposed to the public in a high-profile manner, if Americans give Republicans control of the U.S. House in November.

Former President Trump posted tonight...

The FBI was paying a big time Russian informant (Spy) all the way back to 2017, while at the SAME TIME they were accusing me of working with the Russians in the Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax.

In other words, they knew their case against me was, with all of the money and man hours spent, a known Fraud!
Source: truthsocial.com...

For those who don't know, the U.S. President is the FBI's top-level boss. It's "mutiny" to attempt a sabotage of him/her.

maybe if trump gets in again,

he'll call little rocket man to see if his dogs need feeding.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yet democrats still insist that they, fbi and doj have any Credibility at all.

The democrats who cried wolf.

new topics

top topics

join