It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liz Cheney’s husband is a partner at the law firm defending Hunter Biden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Wyoming GOP Rep. Liz Cheney’s husband is a partner at the law firm now representing Hunter Biden.

Philip Perry has worked at Latham & Watkins since 2007, and focuses on white collar cases, commercial and Supreme Court litigation, according to his company biography.

To be clear, it doesnt appear that he is actually working on Hunters defense. However, they day following, our POTUS called Liz personally.

Adding to the suspicion is the rather long history of swamp dealings with Phillip Perry (Lizs husband). Also, of course his career with the infamous lawfirm Latham & Watkins.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's an incestuous swamp isn't it?

I still don't see this stopping the Dems from pushing the hell out of Cheney as an anti-Trump hero. They don't learn from their mistakes. If the only platform you have is running a Trump-is-Hitler trope, then you'll end up just like Hillary.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I find it infinately humourous that the left gets behind Liz.

The irony is also glorious.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

This is not surprising whatsoever.
Criminality and corruption run deep with the Dems and whoever they get to do some dirty work to help their diabolical cause.
There is no doubt in my mind they are paying Liz juice to be on the fake insurrection circle jerk committee.

Let this ridiculous bitch run for president as a Republican, she’ll get less votes in the primary then Kommie-La did in the Dem primary in 2020.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I cant even fathom the lack of self awareness required to believe that youd have a chance at a potus run after suffering a 37 point defeat in your own state.

However, IIRC she raised 13 million to campaign amd didnt do much campaigning.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I cant even fathom the lack of self awareness required to believe that youd have a chance at a potus run after suffering a 37 point defeat in your own state.

I would like to see an itemized list of those donors, I bet 90% of that money came from Democrat sources.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Ask and you shall receive.

Includes FEC report.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Its an absolute swamp.

Liz Cheney, father is one of the biggest war criminals in history, who herself has somehow managed to make 36 million during her 6 years in congress, has a husband who defends hunter biden, the son of the potus who has more evidence in plain site against him than any man in history, including colluding with the CCP and sex acts with minors, whose father authorized a raid but actually doesn't remember because of his dementia by the fbi who won't touch hunter by using a judge who worked for epstein and harshly sentences other conservatives to raid Trump for declassified documents when they were really going after all documents Trump had that could implicate the FBi, meanwhile Obama still has 30 million classified documents and crickets.

Yep, sounds about right. That Trump guy is a bad dude.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
What is strange is that something in me remembers that at some point Liz Cheney was a lesbian. Am I on a different timeline?

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: greendust

What is strange is that something in me remembers that at some point Liz Cheney was a lesbian. Am I on a different timeline?

her sister Mary is, tricky dick ...cheney was one of the first greedy money grubbin sob neocons that support gay marriage biddy lizzy didn't.
biddy lizzy publicly opposed gay marriage and that caused problems between her and family in 2013.
edit on 19-8-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

That was her payment for going along with the January 6 Inquisition Committee.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

That was her payment for going along with the January 6 Inquisition Committee.

Heh, quite possibly.

Or a comfy cabinet position next year.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The Cheney Family and the Bush Family genuinely hate Donald Trump. I think it dates back to him blaming their administration for helping to execute the 9-11 attacks.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yeah , but that is Not Important . What Is Important is Investigating President Trump................

edit on 20-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
LAME DUCK LIZ CHENY was soundly and resolutely REJECTED by voters 3 months ago.

But he Mainstream Media Didn't Get The Memo.

What Liz Says Matters, according to the AP: apnews.com...

The article demonstrates how out of touch the Mainstream Media is with Americans!

top topics

join