It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Andrews - needs to go. Disrespecting our Diggers, holding things up and... being Dan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Title of the youtube video - Police confront the WRONG suspect - Avi Yemini.

And wouldn't you know it, there was also a brat at the event telling Avi he stirs hate, as he politely asks her why she is giving him the finger.

I support our Vets, and those who gave their lives to ensure our freedoms... yet here we are. Without any, and a disrespectful Premier and other corrupt politicians.. :/

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
One of the gentlemen interviewed nailed it with more grace then I would have mustered.

It’s never to late to learn respect.

I would have liked to have heard the RSM’s thoughts.
My father is a retired infantry RSM and a Vietnam vet and that’s where the interest stems from.

I reckon the RSM should have let the parade proceed personally, screw politicians and F Dan Andrews.

a reply to: jerich0

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0
Dan is nothing more than a egotistical prick.

They didn’t need him to have a speech, should have just walked.

The vets, have do much for this country, and to be late shows no respect. Dan has given nothing to serve his country, other than to get us into massive debt.

He has serious mental health problems, thinking that the universe revolves around him.

Look at all his massive projects which have blown out in cost by billions.

Westgate tunnel, the art gallery, the mcg, etc etc etc.

Look at his train set cost blowout for the suburban rail link. Projected to be over 70 billion over budget.

We and future generations will never pay the debt off.

A genuine man would instead focus money into health, not allow ambulances to ramp for hours, triaging patients in tents in car parks, people cannot bd guaranteed an ambulance will be there to save the.

Look how many have died under he’s regime.

Though wankers think he is doing a good job and will vote the prick back in.

edit on 19-8-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Avi is a way bigger tool than Dan Andrews. I find any video with that loudmouth idiot unwatchable. He's not a journalist, he is a zionist. He has done his time with the Israeli armed forces and taken part in the dehumanisation of Palestinians. He also beat his wife with a chopping board.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
When you watch the video there are some diggers he interviews who allude to his military service.

They don’t seem perturbed by it however they are not recalcitrant in making sure he knows they know.

Those men know that service sometimes makes heavy demands that need fulfilling.

a reply to: homerJ

edit on 20-8-2022 by Dalamax because: Eta

top topics

join