It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar, Element 115 And Anti-Gravity Envelope Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
A long winded title but I've had thoughts on this. You may need to read up on it.
Apparently Bob's (UFO) vehicle can be put in motion by a neutrino jet directed at the element Moscovium. When this happened the vehicle was described as manipulating space and time to travel. Witnessing the vehicle in motion, Lazar said it moved toward him in a way that was sudden and 'unnerving' as if it instantly covered distances.
The element may or may not be 115 or it may be an element closer to the Island of Stability. These elements if stable are theorised to exist as a quark mass and not have the properties of regular matter as we determine them today.
Firing neutrinos at a proton can create a neutron, creating excess neutrons within a heavy atom it is expected, under the extraordinary attraction of the Strong Force, to cause atoms to express characteristics of spin and colour charge
Now, according to General Relativity Space and Time are relative to each other, make a change to one and affect the other. Travel fast enough and your rate of time will slow compared to that which is stationary.
Equally, if a way were found to locally slow the rate of time then proper motion would be the outcome. Slow the rate by say, 1 millionth sec/sec and achieve walking place. Slow the rate by half a sec/sec and travel an appreciable percentage the speed of light.
When Spacing, one concern is the threat of micro-impacts but if using a local time warp, when an impactor entered the field it's inertia would not change compared to its initial energy, thus slowing relative to the vehicle until it left the field (conservation of energy). Since the vehicle is not moving per se "matter vs inertia" but causes travel without momentum and transgression of regular space (and matter) until the regular flow of time is re-established locally.
Bob is right again.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Cult of the Quantum

That stuff'll rot ur brane...

a reply to: Cinnamon

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think I understood 50 % of that. Lol!!! Great topic!!! I like Bon Lazaar. The real deal. IMHO. a reply to: Cinnamon

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I absolutely love the idea of manipulating space and time, and being able to traverse the universe in some ultra-fast, super-cool craft.

If only we could use this same magnificent technology to manipulate this time-line we are on, and put things back into some sort of reality that seems to make some sort of sense.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus
Cult of the Quantum

That stuff'll rot ur brane...

I see what you did there!

LOL

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust

I absolutely love the idea of manipulating space and time, and being able to traverse the universe in some ultra-fast, super-cool craft.

If only we could use this same magnificent technology to manipulate this time-line we are on, and put things back into some sort of reality that seems to make some sort of sense.

and that begins at the academic level...

Anti-gravity has to be obtainable, gravity is so weak it take every atom of the earth to hold you to the ground but you can still overcome it just by jumping up.

We observe anti-gravity in nature too if you think about it, when it comes to electrostatics... you can clearly see this displayed when you receive a static charge and the hair on someones head raises up almost like magic.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust

and that begins at the academic level...

Anti-gravity has to be obtainable, gravity is so weak it take every atom of the earth to hold you to the ground but you can still overcome it just by jumping up.

We observe anti-gravity in nature too if you think about it, when it comes to electrostatics... you can clearly see this displayed when you receive a static charge and the hair on someones head raises up almost like magic.

I wouldn't call that anti-gravity, the force of gravity is still being applied to the object, just the electrostatic force is much stronger than gravity.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Anyone ever see this patent for the TR3B?

patents.google.com...

BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION
[0001]
This invention is a spacecraft having a triangular hull with vertical electrostatic line charges on each corner. The line charges create a horizontal electric field that, together with a plane wave emitted by antennas on the side of the hull, generates a force per volume providing a unique combination of both lift and propulsion.

Just like one of those lifters.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Space is probably the place to take this quest or atleast work on the propulsion aspect of it, that'll probably be electromagnetism... and surely there's been top secret projects going on revolving around that as the Space Force branch of the Air Force is now operating with an open budget (and of course black budgeting)

a reply to: Tekner

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cinnamon
A long winded title but I've had thoughts on this. You may need to read up on it.
Apparently Bob's (UFO) vehicle can be put in motion by a neutrino jet directed at the element Moscovium.
It would help us to read up on it if you would provide a link to where you got that about the neutrino jet directed at the element moscovium.

I re-watched Bob Lazar's video explaining the technology and he mentions firing protons at the element 115, but he doesn't say anything about a neutrino jet directed at it.

The Lazar Tape

At time index 22:15, Bob Lazar mentions protons, but not neutrinos, and he doesn't mention neutrinos anywhere in the explainer video:
"So back to our power source. Inside the reactor, element 115 is bombarded with a proton, which plugs into the nucleus of the 115 atom and becomes element 116 which immediately decays and releases or radiates small amounts of antimatter. The antimatter is released in a vacuum into a tuned tube which keeps it from reacting with the matter which surrounds it. It is then directed toward the gaseous matter target at the end of the tube. The matter and antimatter collide and annihilate totally converting to energy. The heat from this reaction is converted into electrical energy by a near 100% efficient thermoelectric generator."

So he gives a long detailed explanation of exactly how the technology works in that video, but later he goes on Joe Rogan's show and when Rogan asks Lazar how the technology works, Lazar says he doesn't know. Yet some people claim Lazar's story hasn't changed. Seems like going from knowing the tech in great detail to saying "I don't know" is about as much of a change in the story as possible.

Lazar believers I'm sure will not want to watch this video which goes through the detailed research that doesn't match their narrative that they want to believe Lazar. The man making the video doesn't make any conclusion, and he wants to believe Lazar, but the point of the video is to just walk through the evidence in JackFrost71's research.

Is Bob Lazar believable? The HARD evidence against him & debunking his UFO stories.

I have been fascinated with the Bob Lazar story for a large part of my adult life. And it only now feels like we can look at all the evidence and stories around him and try to come to a conclusion whether he may be telling the truth.
Yet he doesn't present any conclusion, just the evidence JackFrost71 has gathered. Look at the evidence, and make your own conclusion.

edit on 2022819 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I've read several accounts over the years about area 51ufos and one thing I'll say about the internet is that documents do not last as long as they used to, like when we had pen and paper. Apologies if you can't find relevant material but please, take my word for it.
To create neutrinos we need a synchrotron to accelerate protons, these are aimed at a metal target to produce pions or kaons, they are then focused by magnets. These then decay into neutrinos and in this way a beam can be produced. This goes some way toward explaining why most UFOs are disc shaped (the synchrotron is around the radius of the vehicle). Since we are used to 'normal' matter up to Uranium, Californium etc were we to finally make it to the Island of Stability the properties of those elements and manipulation thereof is still a mystery.
Now I don't about you but I've seen a UFO and the motion is like nothing we are used to. No start up, redundant inertia, roll or yaw - they go, they stop, they hang around. Figuring out what is going on there is far more productive than figuring out how it's built, since most likely we will find a way to cause the same effect with a different method.
I know you folk are still looking for the filler cap on the side of a UFO but you won't find it, the motion is by local Chronos warping.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I’m alllllllllmost sure 115 exists…..

👽
edit on 11-10-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Uh, the earth is part of the universe. Which means that your scope is too small.

Try every atom in the universe causes the effect we call “gravity”. See the Ben Rich quote where he says the same thing (“when asked, ‘how does it (UFO tech we name “anti-gravity” work’).

If [you] think of gravity “in reverse” not as an attractive force but a “squeezing force” pushing things towards each other, then you “cause anti-gravity” by keeping the Universe at bay (see Pias’ patents on flying craft. As a Proposition of that big Law o’ Physics you can do this with atmosphere and travel faster than the speed of sound without the sonic boom: and probably with tech that, from the ground, looks like anti-grav).

At least that’s what I get from thinking about the concept of “anti-gravity”.

edit on 12-10-2022 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: fix BBCode

edit on 12-10-2022 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Kelsey Grammar

edit on 12-10-2022 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Son of Kelsey Grammar

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

In Pais quintessentially Machian universe- it's the consequences of quantised field interactions occurring within the event horizon of the test mass which causes the localised "Gravity" he proposes to shield against.

edit on 12-10-2022 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Reposting from the Why UFO’s crash thread…..but adding further source info further below.

…..”I’m reminded that the first time I heard about gravitational wave propulsion was stated by Bob Lazar.

Perhaps the Aliens type of gravitational wave propulsion works great in their home planet’s atmosphere, but not on earth. Perhaps if we humans developed gravitational wave propulsion for our earth would work …. but to use it on another planet’s would also have problems.

Below is an interesting find……

It is an International Intellectual Property Search for a gravitational wave propulsion system.

There’s an inventor named, and the company that would own the patent if able to. The company is based in Huntsville AL…… doesn’t NASA have a presence in Huntsville? Surprisingly in the cited references…..Bob Lazar is mention…..is he being taken seriously for all he said about reverse engineering Alien propulsion systems?

I’ve highlighted what I think is the highlight’s in the document.

Thoughts?

Below…Similarly…… the document shows a configured stacked array of “linear vibrators”…….and in Lazar’s depictions of the gravity wave amplifiers….they too have a stacked array of something…..

Hmmmm what a kawinkydink.

“…….

For more in-depth description and theory scroll further down on the linked webpage below
Source: patents.google.com...

👽

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

I kind of think of gravity kind of like a snow ball. A bunch of loose,nondescript objects, equally dispersed in space-time. Then s-t “conspires” to compact the stuff (matter which itself is coagulated quantum fields, which we call atoms and molecules) together which makes a sphere - a snowball!!

I am still trying to understand this idea and how Mach ties into QM. But the idea is simple to understand when stated like a snowball!

I still think that I may be in left field, looking at rainbows and dandelions (hehehe), but it is just a thought experiment,

PS - Bob Lazar might be describing a “space-time tunnel” that a craft “falls down” into (through). It would explain the “stuttering” effect (where a craft appears to move then stop then glide forward only to appear to stop, again and again). At least that’s what I am thinking of when trying to explain my black (didn’t see the color of the craft but it is close enough to one that the description fits) triangle sighting.
edit on 12-10-2022 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Tori spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

As a flight of fantasy :

Lets say you did witness a Pais type tri in full vacuum engineering mode - what would it look like to the observer?

As far as I can tell from the description - the hull of the craft would presumably reflect/emit photons ( so it is visible to the human eye)- but once fired up , the rapidly oscillating exotic matter contained in the hull would cause any reflected/emitted photons to be frequency shifted.
If you had a wide band, rapid oscillation as suggested- some photon wavelengths would come out as as gamma, some as microwaves, some as infra red, some as x-rays etc etc..

To the ground based observer using their eyes- such an object might appear then disappear (or stutter) as it's "EM shield" oscillates through visible and non visible wavelengths....

edit on 13-10-2022 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join