It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A relative feels her doctor betrayed her about the vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have a 35 year old cousin who has always been very healthy. She was forced to get the vaccine for her job. She had no choice. Get the vax or get fired. She wasn't about to leave a high-paying management position. She has bills and a mortgage. So she got the vax, and then was required to get the booster. Her employer didn't consider an employee "fully vaccinated" unless they got the booster too.

My cousin said she wasn't that concerned about it. She thought the anti-vaxx chatter was "mostly hype".
The first vax went OK, but the booster made her very sick for about 24 hours. The day after the booster, she said she slept 14 hours. Her doctor told her all that was normal. My cousin's doctor is a woman about my cousin's age. My cousin has seen her for almost 10 years, and trusted her implicitly. She considered her a friend. The doctor assured her the vax was totally safe, tested, and "they wouldn't be giving it to people if it wasn't safe".

For months, my cousin has had painfully inflamed lymph nodes. She's gone to see her doctor about it, and was told it will subside. It recently became quite severe, so she went back to the doctor and told her the pain in her underarm was getting really bad. She wakes up every morning to serious pain.

She asked the doctor if she knew of other people who are having this side effect from the vaxx. The doctor said "it's rare but it happens". At that point, the doctor "became a different person" according to my cousin. The warm, friendly, caring person was gone. She became really cold, and seemed annoyed by my cousin. My cousin said "You assured me it was safe". The doctor snapped back at her: "You knew it was an experimental vaccine."

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Sorry your cousin is not doing well.

This was a bit much though..

My cousin said "You assured me it was safe". The doctor snapped back at her: "You knew it was an experimental vaccine."

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Doctors are kind of like banks. We're brought up to almost implicitly trust them ... not a good idea.

Sorry to hear of your cousin's health problems. Best wishes to her for a swift and full recovery.

Cheers

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Don’t be surprised when doctors and nurses start getting hunted down at their homes and workplace. They involved our kids, so there may be a hefty price to pay for those actions in the future. I hope not, but I’ve been right about way to many conspiracies these last few years. You don’t mess with peoples kids!

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
My daughter had that happen when she had a Tetnus shot. Took about 6 months to go away in her lymph nodes. The golf ball size lump where she was injected in her arm went away after after a month.

Unfortunately this can occur with any vaccination. It did not happen when she got the covid Vax to travel outside of the U.S. though. She wondered if it would.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

"Trust the experts." They said.
"Trust the science." They said.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Axios

In what way?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don’t know anyone that has died from the vaccine (only people that I know that have died are elderly people and they were in hospice for a while) and I don’t know anyone that has died from Covid (vaccinated or unvaccinated). I have known more people to get issues after the vax than Covid though.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

It’s easy to be friendly when things are easy

When someone is either found to be wrong (or perhaps caught lying) that friendly cladding can go away real fast.

I think that most doctors, probably in a similar ratio to the general public, just go along with the flow without questioning anything.

It’s sad but depending on the profession, it’s also a bit scary

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
My daughter had that happen when she had a Tetnus shot. Took about 6 months to go away in her lymph nodes. The golf ball size lump where she was injected in her arm went away after after a month.

Unfortunately this can occur with any vaccination. It did not happen when she got the covid Vax to travel outside of the U.S. though. She wondered if it would.

Swollen lymph nodes can occur after a vaccination. This can include slight sensitivity and tenderness to the touch.
Not severe inflammation over a year after the vaccination.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

The thing that upset her was how her doctor did a complete 180. We're seeing this stuff play out as time passes.

First it was: "They're totally safe."
Next: "That untimely death or debilitating condition COULDN'T have been caused by the vaccine."
Now: "It was an experimental vaccine. You knew the risks."

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Did I say her lymph nodes were swollen? I stated as in your OP that my daughter had the same thing happen. Inflammation and pain. She was excessively tired during this time was well. Yes she went to the doc and had a gamut of tests done at the time.

I do not doubt your relative is experiencing this. I've seen it happen. It was just a tetnus vaccine and not a covid Vax is all.
edit on 18-8-2022 by frogs453 because: Add and Grammar

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

the best advice i got was from the community support team which was "we are own own best doctors and therapists" as they really don't know how to treat either covid or vaccine related injuries unless there is an underlying condition,

At some point the medics on the front line will take the cue of those doctors seeking media attention and start speaking out as when they do the world will change..

My immune response to the vaccine left me 4 weeks on hyper acute wards relearning the basics

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

How could she know the risks with bitch Dr. Death telling her it
was perfectly safe? The doctor is practically telling the patient
you should have known I was lying. What a total (word I won't
even relate to).

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: frogs453

Swollen lymph nodes can occur after a vaccination. This can include slight sensitivity and tenderness to the touch.
Not severe inflammation over a year after the vaccination.

Unfortunately the constant release of spike proteins can cause this. Nobody knows how long the body can keep producing them but it could be indefinitely. That's why the CDC quietly revised this teensy detail on their site.

Think about it, what would tissue inflammation and immune system reaction continue to persist if they were gone? It's because the pathogen spike proteins are still being produced.
edit on 18-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

even relate to).

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

even relate to).

Exactly! This deceitful behavior is what causes people not to trust the medical establishment and the agencies like the CDC. I know my cousin isn't exaggerating. Her doc convinced her it was safe.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I love my doctor, he's a super nice guy. He even said 'I don't think you should get "this" if you don't want to, but i still recommend it. I am all for bodily autonomy. I am going to give it to my kids because I trust it. '
I said something like 'thanks, but i am going to wait and see.' That was like a year or more ago.

At this last annual 3 months or 4 months ago, he brought it up again, and I said 'no, I'm good' just a simple 'okay'
No pushing.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I love my doctor, he's a super nice guy. He even said 'I don't think you should get "this" if you don't want to, but i still recommend it. I am all for bodily autonomy. I am going to give it to my kids because I trust it. '
I said something like 'thanks, but i am going to wait and see.' That was like a year or more ago.

At this last annual 3 months or 4 months ago, he brought it up again, and I said 'no, I'm good' just a simple 'okay'
No pushing.

Let's see what he says next time you go. I'm guessing he won't bring it up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join