It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 12. The Vatican’s map.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This last years they have been painting the Vatican in white:

They are doing this to show their power by using the concept of a white city in contrast to a white house.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

On top of this hill (named Cerro de los Gachupines) there is an edification called La Casita Blanca (The Little White House):

An image of this house:

A closer view:

The facade of this house looks like the silhouette of a man, which is related to that strange event called Burning Man which is celebrated yearly in the US state of Nevada.

The hidden significance would be that they (the reactionary conspirators) want to “burn the man”, which means: destroying the USA, destroying the modern world, destroying the “sinful” humans or, more likely, all the previous ones.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

This event was inaugurated on 22 June 1986, when they burned the first wooden man.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Following with Madrid, we can find a centric square called Puerta del Sol (Gate of the Sun):

On this square it’s located a marker known as Kilometre zero (el Kilómetro cero):

The Zero Milestone marker of the United States is located in the District of Columbia:

It has a rose of the winds on top of it:

One of such markers existed in the Roman Empire, it’s called the Golden Milestone:

It’s believed to be the origin of the phrase “all roads lead to Rome”. So, the connection Puerta del Sol/Golden Milestone lead us to the Golden Gate in San Francisco. So this would be another symbolic reference to the United States.

I remember perfectly how in late 1990s/early 2000s they said in the media that “If they ever dropped a nuclear bomb in Madrid, it would be at the Kilómetro Cero”.

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

What exactly are you trying to say?

Yes, there are some 'synchronicities' 'symbiology' you can make up if you flip shapes around, so what is the point?

He lost me in the first post, too. Helluva lot of Kitchen Sinking here, too much wordiness to actually expect anyone to read this World Salad Extravaganza, post after post.

Sorry OP, learn to summarize. I was interested, until my eyes crossed. I skimmed for pics only, didn't read. Appreciate the Travel Tour, though, pretty spot of land there

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Puerta del Sol is near that structure with 49 rectangles, which is not a building as I erroneously said, but another square called Plaza Mayor:

Next to Plaza Mayor, going to the west, there is the Royal Palace of Madrid:

Here we can see this building, the Royal Theatre, that looks like a coffin:

Also these symbols look like the Pigna courtyard:

There is a rose of the winds on the floor, in front of a gate named Puerta del Príncipe:

This conical monument resembles a hat named capirote:

People punished by the Spanish Inquisition wore paper capirotes:

Picture above: Christophe Belaubre, El prisionero número 11 de la Santa Inquisición (Prisoner number 11 of the Holy Inquisition).

Picture above: Francisco Rizi, “Auto de Fe en la plaza Mayor de Madrid”, 1683.

Autos de Fe (Acts of faith) were the last step in the Inquisition process and consisted in a public act of penance of the condemned heretics and apostates, after which they were executed.

According to this blog, the Inquisition held five autos de fe in the Plaza Mayor. If this number is accurate, this would be a reference to the 5 phases of their main plan.

Between the Royal Palace and the Royal Theatre there is the Plaza de Oriente (Plaza of East):

Its gardens seem to form the letters U and A:

And there is an S here:

Thus, this seems to be another allusion to the United States, similar to the one found in the Vatican.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Junípero Serra was the Spanish friar who founded the first 9 of 21 Spanish missions in California:

He died in 1784, aged 70, in the Mission San Carlos Borromeo del Río Carmelo, which had been founded in 1770.

As many conspirators die on pre-assigned dates, these 70s seem to be a reference to the Prophecy of Seventy Weeks found in the Book of Daniel.

• Junípero Serra was canonized by Pope Francis on 23 September 2015 in the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington D.C.

• This basilica was consecrated on 23 September 1920, 102 years ago.

• With 329 feet (100 meters) is the tallest habitable building in Washington D.C. 329 is September 23 backwards.

• Pope Benedict XVI bestowed a Golden Rose on 16 April 2008:

This would be a link to the Santa Rosa (Saint Rose) are of the Vatican City:

To the Rosas del Tepeyac zone near the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City, which is also a national shrine:

And to the rose of Alexandria, a plant from Spain and Portugal.

• The Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception seen from above:

Its design reminds of the Door of Mercy in the Kaaba:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

This is the video of the signing of the Juneteenth National Independence Day Act into Law:

In it there is a woman, who appears at 1:03:29, wearing a loud pink hat:

This hat resembles a rose, so this would be a connection to the roses mentioned above.

I’m trying to decipher in this thread all hidden meanings from this video, which is very important because it seems to be an announcement of the main events of the 5th Phase.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

It’s not only her hat, this woman wore also three roses on her dress:

This would be a second confirmation that the link to the other roses (Vatican, Mexico City and that Basilica in Washington) is correct.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Quote from a post of mine in the previous page:

[…]
So this relates to the aforementioned Rose of Alexandria. All the ZIPs of this city bear the number 22, so this would be a double confirmation that we are in the good path.

It is my opinion that the reactionary conspirators want to attack the capital of the United States, but they don’t want to totally obliterate it, since they want to be able to visit its ruins (once the 5th phase had ended) as showed in fictional artworks like the video game Fallout 3:

Or the film Logan’s Run.

For such reason, and although I’m far from being an expert in nuclear weapons, I think Washington won’t be a direct target but a city on its metropolitan area.
[…]

I was wrong here, the U.S. Capitol they want to maintain after the 5th phase is the Congress Hall from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, not the current one in Washington D.C., I explained how I have arrived to this conclusion on this thread.

So, given the new evidence obtained, I have to change my previous statement for this one: The conspirators are planning to attack the District of Columbia with a direct hit, probably aimed at the Zero Milestone, with the intention of totally obliterating this city.

As I have deciphered here they will use a thermonuclear weapon with a yield of 100 megatons. If they don’t change their current schedule, the attack on Washington will take place on 12 July 2023, at 8:00 am. It will be followed by a further nuclear attack same day, in New York City at 12:42 am.
edit on 25 10 2022 by MarxistDebunker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It will be followed by a further nuclear attack same day, in New York City at 12:42 am.

I meant 12:42 pm, 4 hours and 42 minutes (or 282 minutes) after the attack in Washington.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Two images of a door located near the Provenance Monolith from the video game Resident Evil 4 (remake):

The pattern on them is similar to the one painted on the floor of the Lourdes Grotto Square in the Vatican City:

This Provenance Monolith is important because it tells us the year the reactionary conspiracy started: 1554.

I have explained more details about this finding in this thread.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
In your theory, we can ignore the St Peter's Basillica, and instead look at what the key does.

Turning the key would trip the Sistine Chapel, but also would unlock the Fountain of the Sacrament. Though it seems that both the Fountain of the Furnace. Looking at it though, it would seem to unlock something in the Old Gardens. From an old map of Rome, it would seem that Vatican City was built on top of some ancient Etruscan settlement. I wonder if something of importance is sitting there under the ground?

Yes it does look like a key in the old city doesn't it. How odd.

Excuse me, I have just read your comment.

Yes, the exact dimensions of St. Peter’s Basilica are irrelevant, the map of the Vatican City upside down is a general representation of the Iberian Peninsula, not a technical drawing of it.

In my opinion this key symbolizes that Spain and Portugal are key elements of the conspiracy.

If you need any further clarification about the conspiracy feel free to ask questions about it and I will try my best to answer them.

edit on 24 5 2023 by MarxistDebunker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mystery_Lady

Are you trying to say John Titor was a spy using some type of code involving the Vatican map to get a message to someone or a group of people, and the rest of the world would just think he was nuts.

There was a You Tube video out that showed that John Titor was created by a person to play a time traveler prank on the internet, and it got blown out of proportion. Or was that just a backstory to throw people off of his trail?

Who is John Titor? Time traveler, spy, or prankster?

Excuse me, I have also just read your comment.

The individual or individuals who controlled John Titor’s account are members of the reactionary conspiracy. They used his story to tell part of the truth mixed (as they always do) with disinformation. He was neither a time traveler (which I don’t believe exist) nor a prankster.

If you have any questions about the conspiracy, please fell free to ask and I will try my best to answer them.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Comment of mine quoted from the 1st page of this post:

There is a mail linked to the Zodiac killer sent in December 1990 and called the Secret Pal card, which contains the image of two keys:

I truly believe they are a reference to the coat of arms of the Vatican City:

I also believe here they used the English word “pal” as an anagram of “papal”.

Thus, taking into account the two keys, the papal reference and the fact that this card was mailed in December, a month very linked to Christianity since it’s the month in which the birth of Jesus is celebrated, it is my opinion that the reactionary conspirators used this letter to announce the Roman Catholic Church is the leadership of the Level 1 of the conspiracy.

I have found the second so far announcement/confession about the leadership of the conspiracy’s level one. It was hidden in a piece of paper that is briefly shown in the 1969 film Topaz. Due to its connection to the two keys from the “Secret Pal” card sent by the Zodiac killer (which in turn are the 1st announcement/confession), I reproduce here the comment I wrote in the Topaz thread:

I have given a second thought to the 2032 figure from the bottom of the piece of paper.

And now I believe it’s not a reference to 2023 but an allusion to two places in Spain using the provincial prefixes for postal codes of my country:

Both places are linked to the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits).

• 20 corresponds to Gipuzkoa, in the Basque Country. Ignatius of Loyola (1491-1556), cofounder of the Jesuits, was born in a town of this province called Azpeitia. A sanctuary was built around his birthplace after he was made a Saint by the Roman Catholic Church.

• 32 corresponds to Ourense/Orense, in Southern Galicia. In a town of this province called Monterrei the Society of Jesus built a school, which happened to be the last Jesuit school built during Ignatius of Loyola’s lifetime.

There are at least two cities in the American continent named after this Galician town: Monterrey, in Northern Mexico, and Monterey, in the U.S. state of California.

In conclusion, this seems to be the second case I have found so far (the first one being the two keys from the “secret pal” card sent by the Zodiac killer) in which the leaders of the Conspiracy’s level one show themselves.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   

The Zero Milestone marker of the United States is located in the District of Columbia:

Sorry, you are completly wrong about this. There is no "zero milestone" in the United States and it is particularly ignorant to say it could be in Washington DC bacause that is outside the road milestone system. Each state manages their own road numbering and mile markers.

Please stop undermining your credibility by posting factually incorrect information. I'm trying to help you spread the word about the conspiracy but when you make posts demonstating your stupidity about the United States which is an important part of this according to you, it just makes everything more difficult!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join