It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You As Enthusiastic About The COVID Vaccines As You Were Last Year?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
In some countries like Canada they are pushing forward with the 5th dose of the mRNA vaccines that were created to mimic the 3 year old Wuhan spike protein, which is now extinct. I know there were many eager receipts of the Covid shots last year, but it seems like the excitement has died down. With the re cent admission from the CDC that they screwed up every aspect of the pandemic, including the fact that natural immunity is at least as good as the Covid shot, are you now questioning everything you believed? This means if you had the virus previously, you never actually needed the vaccine but they still mandated it regardless.

Many people including doctors and scientists were screaming from the rooftops that everything the CDC was doing was wrong, but they got censored or had their medical licenses removed. Are you still glad you got the shot knowing that it was both unnecessary and dangerous with no long term safety data? Do you still think every single doctor and scientist who were hesitant or spoke out about the shots are just crazy quack conspiracy theorists?

edit on 18-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

To answer the question in the subject of your OP; I am no more or less enthused about the vaccine since the start of the pandemic to now.

I remain unconcerned about the use of the vaccine. In my social circle, no one has suffered ill effects of the vaccine, as well as not run into any major issues getting over the virus.

I feel that the very few outspoken individuals in the medical community had some sort of agenda to push that got them paid, with the exception of Robert Malone, perhaps. Dr. Malone has actually changed his story over the last year or so it seems.

I dont agree with your opinion here. You are saying that the other variants are completely gone?

In some countries like Canada they are pushing forward with the 5th dose of the mRNA vaccines that were created to mimic the 3 year old Wuhan spike protein, which is now extinct.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Axios

To answer the question in the subject of your OP; I am no more or less enthused about the vaccine since the start of the pandemic to now.

I remain unconcerned about the use of the vaccine. In my social circle, no one has suffered ill effects of the vaccine, as well as not run into any major issues getting over the virus.

I feel that the very few outspoken individuals in the medical community had some sort of agenda to push that got them paid, with the exception of Robert Malone, perhaps. Dr. Malone has actually changed his story over the last year or so it seems.

I dont agree with your opinion here. You are saying that the other variants are completely gone?

In some countries like Canada they are pushing forward with the 5th dose of the mRNA vaccines that were created to mimic the 3 year old Wuhan spike protein, which is now extinct.

So, are you going to run out and continue getting shots even after knowing you don't need them if you've had the virus? Do you think having had the shot for less than 2 years is enough time to know if there are going to be side effects?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Axios

So, are you going to run out and continue getting shots even after knowing you don't need them if you've had the virus? Do you think having had the shot for less than 2 years is enough time to know if there are going to be side effects?

Historically, I never got the flu shot. Not because I was opposed to it, more due to apathy and my confidence to get over the illness. My honest is opinion is that I will not seek out booster shots unless required for travel again. The current virus does appear more mild.

That all being said, I am subject to change my approach depending on new information or the seriousness of the pandemic increases again.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
My enthusiasm is at the same level, if not higher. I am enthusiastic about not allowing that damn poison near me or my family.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

One more question: Knowing now all the risks -- including death -- due to these experimental vaccines, has anyone's opinion changed regarding mandating vaccines and forcing people to have dangerous substances injected directly into their bodies?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yes I am still glad I got the vaccine. Anymore Brain Bussers bapa?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Dr. Malone has actually changed his story over the last year or so it seems.

I can't help but wonder what threats were looming for Dr. Malone, his family and friends.

A lot of former associates of President Trump are changing their stories, too-as they're being charged with totally unrelated crimes and offered leniency for the 'correct' testimony.

The C19 vaccine isn't the first medical experiment to be carried out on the population and past history should give everybody pause to at least keep an open mind to the possibility they had an idea this 'vaccine' need a lot of participants in order to fast-track their developing technology. All those decades in lab trials weren't moving fast enough.

link   
If it wasn’t an IQ test before it certainly is now. Also an “honesty” test—-because we all know some of the die-hard proponents will dissemble and hold the line publicly while privately passing on more shots.

link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

One more question: Knowing now all the risks -- including death -- due to these experimental vaccines, has anyone's opinion changed regarding mandating vaccines and forcing people to have dangerous substances injected directly into their bodies?

It sounds like a lot of the people will still do whatever the government wants even though the CDC admits the F'd everything up.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think people have HAD IT and are fed up with all the mask and vax BS.

Especially all the Dr's offices and hospitals forcing the cheap ass masks that do nothing 😧

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
My doctor highly recommends getting vaccinated, and I too haven't heard of anybody having ill effects from the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Dr. Malone has actually changed his story over the last year or so it seems.

The C19 vaccine isn't the first medical experiment to be carried out on the population and past history should give everybody pause to at least keep an open mind to the possibility they had an idea this 'vaccine' need a lot of participants in order to fast-track their developing technology. All those decades in lab trials weren't moving fast enough.

This has crossed my mind a lot. All the players at the top already have massive wealth and power so at first the whole thing was baffling. Not that they wouldn't want more money and power, but that they had made such a coordinated effort together working on this. When info started to leak out about regional differences in death/injury rates and the website that documented the lot numbers was published I wondered if this mass experiment was divided into many categories, one of which could be longevity or even immortality. So it's killing and maiming people we know, but what if in time there are some people who live an unusually long time due to it?

The reason I thought this was a friend who was never scared of covid but got the shots to "make it all go away" was thrilled that she felt so good, buzzed even, after the shots and couldn't wait for the second one. This wasn't a relief from fear thing so it was pretty weird. She felt great energy and healthier than normal, which in her case was interesting as she suffered neurological damage from an old accident. Could be coincidence too. Anyhow, that's my far out thoughts for the day.

link   

originally posted by: ussmidway
My doctor highly recommends getting vaccinated, and I too haven't heard of anybody having ill effects from the vaccine.

Does everyone report their health issues to you? Would they assume any health issue isn't related to the vaccine ?

link   
People should start wearing blank CDC vax cards as a protest !!😎

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway

Loads of people are getting COVID AFTER vaccinations.

Wouldn't THAT be an "ill effect"? 😧

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

It sounds like a lot of the people will still do whatever the government wants even though the CDC admits the F'd everything up.

In the big picture, that's their right to make their own choice... even if they're wrong.

But it's everyone's right to make that choice for themselves, yea or nay, right or wrong, for better or worse.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0 Now now calm down. I'm not trying to spoil your conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

We knew from early on that the mortality rate was about 1.3 percent.

Do you know what 1.3 percent of the American population is?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

edit on 8/18/2022 by Klassified because: My bad. Off topic.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join