It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polio outbreak originated from Covid Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Short and sweet, I try not to involve myself in these political games. But truth is truth, and light always overcomes dark.

This phenomenon, labeled “provocation poliomyelitis,” continues to cause numerous cases of childhood paralysis due to the administration of unnecessary injections to children in areas where poliovirus is endemic. Recently, it has been reported that intramuscular injections may also increase the likelihood of vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis in recipients of live attenuated poliovirus vaccines. We have studied this important risk factor for paralytic polio in an animal system for poliomyelitis and have determined the pathogenic mechanism linking intramuscular injections and provocation poliomyelitis.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

How many migrants have we been shipping around the nation, especially in New York, where we are seeing prominent outbreaks?

Why does this matter? Because in America, we all received the inactivated poliovirus vaccine (a shot in your arm, a lot of us still have a lump from it).

However, in 3rd world nations (arguably), received the live attenuated poliovirus vaccine, which is ingested and has a live virus.

Provocation Poliomyelitis
Provocation poliomyelitis (PPM) is the phenomenon of poliomyelitis resulting from physical trauma during infection with poliovirus (PV) (15, 17).

So I conclude, as a result of undergoing the mRNA vaccine which is delivered intra-muscularly, the original patient(s) probably also got the poliovirus vaccine (or perhaps recently had gotten it even before covid), and the ensuing numerous covid booster shots, resulted in the development of provocation poliomyelitis.
edit on J15822 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

" I try not to involve myself in these political games "

But you Cannot Ignore it Anymore Jimmy , Political Games Personally Involve You Now .....On Nov. 8th , 2022 , you can Make that Go Away ......
edit on 17-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

But you Cannot Ignore it Anymore Jimmy , Political Games Personally Involve You Now .....On Nov. 8th , 2022 , you can Make that Go Away ......

Sorry, what I meant to say, I try not to involve my ATS pen name in the political games.

I just choose to typically steer away from writing articles of a political nature on ATS, a website I appreciate and want to see prosper

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n
Short and sweet, I try not to involve myself in these political games. But truth is truth, and light always overcomes dark.

This phenomenon, labeled “provocation poliomyelitis,” continues to cause numerous cases of childhood paralysis due to the administration of unnecessary injections to children in areas where poliovirus is endemic. Recently, it has been reported that intramuscular injections may also increase the likelihood of vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis in recipients of live attenuated poliovirus vaccines. We have studied this important risk factor for paralytic polio in an animal system for poliomyelitis and have determined the pathogenic mechanism linking intramuscular injections and provocation poliomyelitis.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

How many migrants have we been shipping around the nation, especially in New York, where we are seeing prominent outbreaks?

Why does this matter? Because in America, we all received the inactivated poliovirus vaccine (a shot in your arm, a lot of us still have a lump from it).

However, in 3rd world nations (arguably), received the live attenuated poliovirus vaccine, which is ingested and has a live virus.

Provocation Poliomyelitis
Provocation poliomyelitis (PPM) is the phenomenon of poliomyelitis resulting from physical trauma during infection with poliovirus (PV) (15, 17).

So I conclude, as a result of undergoing the mRNA vaccine which is delivered intra-muscularly, the original patient(s) probably also got the poliovirus vaccine (or perhaps recently had gotten it even before covid), and the ensuing numerous covid booster shots, resulted in the development of provocation poliomyelitis.

It makes perfect sense. The covid injections progressively weaken the immune system. The immune system uses all its resources to generate antibodies for an extinct virus spike protein so its constantly being battered causing VAIDs. Any sort of existing virus could reactivate hypothetically. Not only that but mutations of covid will escape the immune system via ADE, allowing macrophage themselves to be infected, further weakening the immune system.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Sorry, what I meant to say, I try not to involve my ATS pen name in the political games.

I just choose to typically steer away from writing articles of a political nature on ATS, a website I appreciate and want to see prosper

I mean , what about the Effects of Politics on your Personal Life . It Effects Us All , Every Day and Every Minute . Would you Allow Harm to come to you and your Personal Life through the Thoughtless Acts of those who Only Crave Wealth and Power over other Men ? I Don't . Like Mother Abigail Said , Time to Make a STAND........

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I mean , what about the Effects of Politics on your Personal Life . It Effects Us All , Every Day and Every Minute . Would you Allow Harm to come to you and your Personal Life through the Thoughtless Acts of those who Only Crave Wealth and Power over other Men ? I Don't . Like Mother Abigail Said , Time to Make a STAND........

What I'm saying mate, is that I am not saavy to talking about politics on ATS under this account (specifically). Under this pen name, I'm here to (mostly) post questions that actually mean something.

Like a man willing to do anything for a piece of paper that has intrinsic value, I prefer to talk about some of the most important questions in life on ATS, considering it's easier to find a "sane" and intelligent human here, than running through bots and trolls on ... twitter. If I wanted to join the political pulpit, that'd be exactly the place I'd go.

For example, what came first, the chicken or the egg? Quite rudimentary and elementary...but the profound nature of the question is truly puzzling. What better question to ask God...? Because if we take that question, we're essentially asking God "How did YOU become about?" Did God speak Himself into existence or did He derive from elsewhere?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It makes perfect sense. The covid injections progressively weaken the immune system. The immune system uses all its resources to generate antibodies for an extinct virus spike protein so its constantly being battered causing VAIDs. Any sort of existing virus could reactivate hypothetically. Not only that but mutations of covid will escape the immune system via ADE, allowing macrophage themselves to be infected, further weakening the immune system.

Well this all isn't nessicarily relevant, rather the cherry on the top of the sundae.

The very fact of a intra-muscular shot (repetitively over a short time), regardless of the "medicine", it can heighten the chance of Provocation Poliomyelitis, leading to polio infection.

Specifically from a person who was given the attenuated vaccine, rather than the inactive vaccine. The former being a cheaper vaccine produced for poor countries, the latter being the dominate vaccine given in America/Europe.

This reminds me of how AIDS came about, when the pharmacutical companies knowingly and intentionally used contaminated doses:

We hypothesize that the AIDS pandemic may have originated with a contaminated polio vaccine that was administered to inhabitants of Equatorial Africa from 1957 to 1959. The mechanism of evolution of HIV from this vaccine remains to be determined.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Hey, I know I said I wouldn't get political, and I won't....but how about some accountability for God-King Fauci who caused every single case of AIDS in the world?
edit on J13822 by JimmyNeutr0n because: added link

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I think I am beginning to understand the Chinese panic over Covid-19. They knew all along. On the face of it a relatively mild virus, but that was never its true identity. It just needed to spread far and wide. The vaccines aided the spread of the important part by design. They know what it does.

Polio, MonkeyPox - just the start.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Well this all isn't nessicarily relevant, rather the cherry on the top of the sundae.

The very fact of a intra-muscular shot (repetitively over a short time), regardless of the "medicine", it can heighten the chance of Provocation Poliomyelitis, leading to polio infection.

Specifically from a person who was given the attenuated vaccine, rather than the inactive vaccine. The former being a cheaper vaccine produced for poor countries, the latter being the dominate vaccine given in America/Europe.

This reminds me of how AIDS came about, when the pharmacutical companies knowingly and intentionally used contaminated doses:

We hypothesize that the AIDS pandemic may have originated with a contaminated polio vaccine that was administered to inhabitants of Equatorial Africa from 1957 to 1959. The mechanism of evolution of HIV from this vaccine remains to be determined.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Hey, I know I said I wouldn't get political, and I won't....but how about some accountability for God-King Fauci who caused every single case of AIDS in the world?

It wouldn't surprise me. He's a sociopath overseeing mass depopulation.

One thing about Fraudci is that he likes to repeat what critics say about him and then laugh like it's obviously false but provide zero evidence or data to the contrary.

Hes a textbook sociopath.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

NO.

From the journal article you posted:

Provocation poliomyelitis (PPM) is the phenomenon of poliomyelitis resulting from physical trauma during infection with poliovirus (PV)

PPM might occur as the result of a LIVE VIRUS POLIO VACCINATION. Live virus polio vaccines are NOT used in the United States.

It has NOTHING to do with a coronavirus vaccination. NOTHING. NADA. NIL. ZIP. Coronavirus vaccines are NOT live virus vaccines and do not contain polio virus, dead, deactivated, or alive. Period.

Please stop with this nonsense.

top topics

join