It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Morrison feeling the heat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It looks like Scott Morrison is coming under scrutiny for a bit of skullduggery that he used to centralize his power base. He took over many portfolios by stealth and had patsys in parliament who would be unable to answer relevant questions. It looks like the blame game is starting in Australia and only seems to be ramping up. If it continues it will if it keeps going take down his political appointments as well. Nice refreshing chat from the leader of the new government.Lets hope its not just a charade. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yeah, well lets hope he spontaneously combusts. I can't really express my actual opinion here as I'd get banned.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Scomo is a micro despot. Anal isn’t much better.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
What is really going on here? Did Health Minister Greg Hunt and some others call out the PM on this covid insanity, so the PM done some political policy play so he could ignore them and do want Pfizer wants? Around the time that the PM took over the health portfolio was when the first jabs where getting rolled out here. Greg Hunt had a bad reaction to his first one, left him in hospital for bit.

To push the Billions or Trillions to Pfizer without any oversight is why the PM took financ3e, treasury, trade and the others?

As the point of no return has passed for many, the truth will come out eventually. Looks like Scott Morrison is getting setup as the patsy on this one. Sure he has a big responsibility for it, ain't the only one.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Any astute politician knows that after the carnage, blood must flow. It will be the same all over.

top topics

join