It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - "Unresponsive" Ann Heche fights her way out of Body Bag

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I would argue she could use her legs. At least the upper legs. Have you ever tried to bolt up at the waist like she did without using the muscles in your upper legs?

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
If her legs were badly burned, I could see her dying from shock, especially once the pain starts. She is getting up and fighting, but noticeably not using her legs. Probably can't feel the pain there yet, but knows something is wrong and is terrified, wanting to see.

People often hurt themselves worse because they are afraid, and don't know what is going on, even after they're in the ambulance.

Maybe they didn't restrain her because she was initially unconscious, but if her legs are badly burned and she's awake, you would want to get her to somewhere that can administer some strong anesthetic, and as fast as you can.

So maybe she was misdiagnosed, but still arrived DOE?

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yeah. I guess you're right: she would have to have the upper legs working to be able to sit up like that. We can't see her lower legs.

But as long as the corpse wasn't cremated, I imagine someone will be able to fill us in on that question. Hopefully.

I would sure hate to think the she died with no injuries. That would be a pretty extreme screw up.

originally posted by: opethPA

Which part in the video is insane the incorrect statement that she is in a body bag or the incorrect statment that she is naked?

You can see in the video, she clearly is naked under the blanket/temperature thing. It's not a body bag, though. Probably some kind of thermal wrap or a blanket.

And stripping the patient naked is actually a pretty common practice with severe injuries of any kind.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
Which part in the video is insane the incorrect statement that she is in a body bag or the incorrect statment that she is naked?

You can see in the video, she clearly is naked under the blanket/temperature thing. It's not a body bag, though. Probably some kind of thermal wrap or a blanket.

And stripping the patient naked is actually a pretty common practice with severe injuries of any kind.

Stripping the patient naked is not a common practice with severe injuries without knowing more about the location of that injury.

As discussed multiple times in this thread she is not naked and she is under a burn bag or burn blanket.

In this gallery the following confirms the not naked part: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Picture 29
This is from the same day prior to the accident and shows she has a light pinkish tank top on.

Picture 24
This is from the accident during the transfer to the ambulance and you can see that she has pants on under the burn blanket.

Picture 25
This is from the accident as they are about to place the stretcher in the ambulance and you can clearly see she has a tank top on just like the one from Pic 29 but it has been stained or damage , just like you would expect in a scneario like this.

So once again, she is not naked in any of the clips, pics or videos from the accident.

edit on 22-8-2022 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

This is what I've been thinking, it even looks like a dude when he/she gets up. Which doesn't fit as she's a petite woman.
edit on 22-8-2022 by ziplock9000 because: added more text

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sunraged
So, I'm partly playing Devil's Advocate here, mainly because the footage prima facie is completely insane, but:

1) Where are the paramedics?
2) Where is the evidence that this is even Anne Heche (I just see someone's back)?
3) Who decided medically that firemen should transport, even if only for a short distance, a trauma victim to an ambulance, then put hands on her to stop her from resisting her movement into the back of the ambulance?

In respect to the anoxia, one of the first things you would expect a paramedic to do, even before moving an accident victim in many cases, is hook them up to an ECG, and check their SAT's (blood oxygen levels). That would be an ongoing process, not "oh, she's ok atm, no need to carry on monitoring it". All her "vitals" would be monitored all the way to the hospital, so, if her SAT's fell below (in the UK), 89%, then oxygen would be administered, not to mention the possibility of her needing assistance due to shock.

I've kind of sped-read the thread, so apologies if the above has already been addressed, but just to end by repeating myself, that video is absolutely insane. I've never seen anything like it.

Why does it matter where are the paramedics when the majority of firemen nowdays are at least EMTS or higher?

I'm in the UK. Firemen don't cart people into ambulances in the UK-if they do that in America, that answers one of my questions.

The insane part of the video is that I've watched a person, seemingly in some kind of covering, seemingly fight their way out of it on camera.

That's something I've never seen on TV.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000
a reply to: lambros56

This is what I've been thinking, it even looks like a dude when he/she gets up. Which doesn't fit as she's a petite woman.

The images from Opeth's post's link definitely confirm the OP's footage is of Heche. The ambulance's number 63 can be seen.

From Opeth's post: www.dailymail.co.uk...

One thing that is good to confirm is that her legs look to be intact, so it's not apparent that she was badly burned anywhere. Although she still might have been.

I'm gonna say, though, the pic that confirms she still has on her tank top is pretty grainy, and looks like it might have been "enhanced" a bit.

Stripping the patient naked is not a common practice with severe injuries without knowing more about the location of that injury.

My only experience with ambulances was waking up in one after having a bad fall, leading to some fractured vertebrae. And they had used scissors to cut my clothes off.

So I guess I don't know what is "common practice", but it seems like they don't hesitate to disrobe you if you're in bad shape.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

After reviewing the clip I would have to say that it looks to me like the woman in the clip is trying to avoid being murdered and she’s trying to escape when she’s being forcefully carted away naked underneath whatever sort of burn blanket or bag this is she’s obviously not brain dead she’s trying to resist being abducted quite clearly this is actually very terrifying to watch when you know that this is real and not some movie footage.

posted on Sep, 7 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: underpass61

After reviewing the clip I would have to say that it looks to me like the woman in the clip is trying to avoid being murdered and she’s trying to escape when she’s being forcefully carted away naked underneath whatever sort of burn blanket or bag this is she’s obviously not brain dead she’s trying to resist being abducted quite clearly this is actually very terrifying to watch when you know that this is real and not some movie footage.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join