It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Will No One Debate Steve Kirsch?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Steve Kirsch is a wealthy retired tech entrepreneur with an engineering degree from MIT who made his money from tech startups in silicon valley. Steve never had a reason to get involved in the Covid-19 vaccine debate. Previous to the dystopian post-Covid world, Steve avidly read fictional publications like the NY Times and donated over 20 million the DNC. As soon as the Moderna vaccine was available, Steve dutifully got his 2 injections and proudly wore a cute vaccine sticker on his sore arm.

Fast forward a little bit later, at some point in early 2021, when he started talking to friends and colleagues who told him that people were mysteriously dying and they thought it was related to the new mRNA vaccines. Steve, being a master of data analysis, with a lot of time and money on his hands began devoting 10 hours a day, everyday into researching this. In a very short period of time his worst fears were confirmed. The vaccine had some serious issues. Since then Steve has uncovered some alarming facts, and he now believes the vaccines are responsible for at least 12 million deaths world wide. This is a pretty big shift in perspective: from believing that a medical product is saving the world to then realizing it's destroying it.

Steve wants someone to debate him regarding the safety of the mRNA vaccines. He is offering 1 million dollars to a qualified medical professional, ideally one from the 3 letter agency to debate him, which will be broadcast live. Steve sends thousands of emails to people, like congress members, employees of the CDC, FDA, doctors, Big Pharma companies and other prominent players in the industry. The strange thing is that no body, except maybe one or two lesser known individuals ever replies to Steve.

If he's wrong, debate him, show the data and win a million dollars. I don't see any downside IF the establishment is being truthful. He is also offering 1 million dollars for any Whistle Blower in the CDC, FDA or related 3 letter agency to come forward. Steve fluctuates between being the #1 and #2 misinformation spreader in the world according to google search results. For such a misinformation spreader, Steve seems oddly confident since he has threatened to sue Media Matters after they created a hit piece on him suggesting he was lying about everything he said during his recent interview on Fox News.

Steve Kirsch on Fox News

Steve recently created numerous surveys to attempt gain feedback about the safety of the vaccines. He even paid a 3rd part to conduct a survey with his questions, and the results worse than expected. More people knew someone who had vaccine issues or died from the vaccine than who died from Covid.

Currently Steve Kirsch's substack has so much data, it would take months if not years to shift through all of the OP-ED's, independent calculations (that correlate with other's findings), links to clinical studies, and real world observations. In one article, Steve maintains a list that is up to 110 indicators that show the dangers of the mRNA vaccines.

The indefatigable Kirsch finds himself in the position of a front line solider in the quest for truth. I suggest everyone take a look at his substack, and the research he has accumlated.

SOURCE

edit on 17-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

In times of universal deceit, speaking the truth becomes an act of rebellion.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

This is great...
Kirsch uses YouTube to explain why YouTube removes his videos:
It's like they're just taunting him.
They always remove his vids.

youtu.be...

It's funny how Fox News was the only major outlet that aired this.
According to the left, FOX is just a propaganda arm of the white supremacist, alt-right neo-nazis.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

This is great...
Kirsch uses YouTube to explain why YouTube removes his videos:
It's like they're just taunting him.
They always remove his vids.

youtu.be...

It's funny how Fox News was the only major outlet that aired this.
According to the left, FOX is just a propaganda arm of the white supremacist, alt-right neo-nazis.

I'm embedding this:

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Domo arigato gozaimasu!

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

AAAArghy where are you?
Carpy?

Platitudes, I need platitudes!

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Don’t feed the trolls lol.

a reply to: chris_stibrany

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Don’t feed the trolls lol.

a reply to: chris_stibrany

He only replies to a very select few threads.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

He must have mountains of information to sift through... I'd like to know where this 12 million number came from.

I did a quick scour and found this website:

www.ons.gov.uk...

Although it does say at the bottom:

However, please note that these are deaths across all age groups since the rollout of the vaccination in December 2020 and there are no deaths registered under the age of 35

I'm thinking this is a loaded proposal on his behalf, his claim is so grand and large its almost impossible for him to prove 100% or even disprove him 100%.

If we use statistics, I'm betting there's more information against his claim than for him, it would just take a really long time to gather all information since first vaccines and 4th boosters are still rolling out at the same time as we speak.

Interesting for sure. If true then the vaccines have killed almost double that covid has worldwide.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

there is money to be made. All you gotta do is step up to the plate!

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

He must have mountains of information to sift through... I'd like to know where this 12 million number came from.

I did a quick scour and found this website:

www.ons.gov.uk...

Although it does say at the bottom:

However, please note that these are deaths across all age groups since the rollout of the vaccination in December 2020 and there are no deaths registered under the age of 35

I'm thinking this is a loaded proposal on his behalf, his claim is so grand and large its almost impossible for him to prove 100% or even disprove him 100%.

If we use statistics, I'm betting there's more information against his claim than for him, it would just take a really long time to gather all information since first vaccines and 4th boosters are still rolling out at the same time as we speak.

Interesting for sure. If true then the vaccines have killed almost double that covid has worldwide.

He has an article that shows you 12 different ways to get to his estimation. Others have come up with the same estimations as well.

If you use the harvard-pilgrim study, it shows that VAERS is underreported by a factor of 10-100x. So you multiple the number of deaths in VAERs by this to get a rough estimate. He's also used specific conditions in VAERs and compared them to how many people die from those conditions from other vaccines versus the number of reported events to get other ball park estimates. One of the common estimates I've heard him use is to multiple VAERs by 40x.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Then at this point it's the health officials, and big pharmaceutical estimates and modeling versus his estimates. Like I said, it's a loaded proposal neither side can really answer the question 100% and prove him wrong.

I read that article you speak of, which is why I find it interesting none the less.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I honestly can't. I can just ask some simple questions tho, always good to be skeptical.

I'm skeptical mainly because it seems like he invested large in the vaccines, and is now seemingly hedging towards a pharmaceutical collapse or something because of the vaccines and is "pumping" that rhetoric, i wonder what his portfolio looks like.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: network dude

I honestly can't. I can just ask some simple questions tho, always good to be skeptical.

I'm skeptical mainly because it seems like he invested large in the vaccines, and is now seemingly hedging towards a pharmaceutical collapse or something because of the vaccines and is "pumping" that rhetoric, i wonder what his portfolio looks like.

Who? Bill Gates?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Why do they call it 'cargo', if they put it in a boat?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Why do they call it 'cargo', if they put it in a boat?

Why don't you debate Steve? I bet he would pay you good money. You have all the answers, so how about it?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Steve Kirsch is a tech investor in pharmeceuticals.

He funded several studies into fluvoxamine and hydroxychloroquine but the scientific advisory board overseeing the studies determined that the studies showed the drugs were ineffective.

Despite that, Kirsch continued to promote the ineffective treatments, and to denigrate newer treatments by competitor firms.

He has vested financial interests in promoting snake-oil 'cures' and in trying to denigrate competing effective medicines.

His claims are not credible, are untrue, would cause unnecessary and preventable additional deaths, and appear to be motivated by greed and hubris.

edit on 17/8/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

He funded several studies into fluvoxamine and hydroxychloroquine but the scientific advisory board overseeing the studies determined that the studies showed the drugs were ineffective.

Despite that, Kirsch continued to promote the ineffective treatments, and to denigrate newer treatments by competitor firmss.

He has vested financial interests in promoting snake-oil 'cures' and in trying to denigrate competing effective medicines.

His claims are not credible, are untrue, would cause unnecessary and preventable additional deaths, and appear to be motivated by greed and hubris.

Debate him then. You're clearly drinking the big pharma kool-aid. Prove him wrong.

By the way there are way more people showing the efficacy of antivirals like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. Are you saying Steve is going to get rich from repurposed drugs?

A retired super rich engineer decides to quit funding the DNC and go on some hair brained scheme to make money off of off label drugs?

Yeah ok, Pfizer.

By the way, how much has Pfizer made so far?
edit on 17-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

The strange thing is that no body, except maybe one or two lesser known individuals ever replies to Steve.

Those one or two that did reply infers that Steve did in fact invite them (lesser known or not). Why not debate them that he invited of which whom accepted?

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Despite that, Kirsch continued to promote the ineffective treatments, and to denigrate newer treatments by competitor firms.

Debate him then. You're clearly drinking the big pharma kool-aid. Prove him wrong.

He has absolutely already been proven wrong.

I have no idea of what I or anyone much could add to that.

And he doesn't want a real debate, he wants a platform to broadcast the same nonsense. Having a lot of people hear things does not legitimize a lie.

Take for instance, your posts. You post stuff as if it were a discovery of something new, usually your reposts are cursorily debunked, and the next day you are publishing your 'discovery' of someone else saying the exact same thing. Like is is original and hasn't just been debunked a hundred times over.

Even the very wording they all use is parroted, almost as if they are unable to think for themselves.

It's hard to carry out rational debate when everyone is like: "It's what plants crave... it has electrolytes..."

By the way there are way more people showing the efficacy of antivirals like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. Are you saying Steve is going to get rich from repurposed drugs?

Numerous others are. I'd say he expected to, but he invested in the wrong things, and has lost his money.

A retired super rich engineer decides to quit funding the DNC and go on some hair brained scheme to make money off of off label drugs?

Someone having once been wealthy garners him no credibility with me. Crime bosses can get to be wealthy but it doesn't make them less criminal, or more credible. And people who tie their everything to acquisitiveness are the first to jump out of windows when Wall St shrugs.

Yeah ok, Pfizer.

By the way, how much has Pfizer made so far?

Pfizer Revenue 2010-2022 | PFE

But, in comparison: List of largest companies in the United States by revenue From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why don't you rail against Walmart who obviously are winning the 'big money - world domination' stakes?

edit on 17/8/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join