It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Didn't Start in 2004 - The Richard Dolan Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The following video is from Richard Dolan going back and showing military and government officials discussing UFOs. The Senate hearing we had a couple of months ago left me happy that there seems to be some interest in the subject yet, what a joke the whole thing was IMO. The air force is never mentioned yet they are the ones who did the investigations since the late 40s and were even trying to shoot UFOs down. Anyway some names you may recolonize in the briefing/video by Richard and maybe some you never heard of....Enjoy . youtu.be...

edit on 727thk22 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Too many facts and too little conspiracy in this to be popular on a conspiracy site like ATS.
Probably one the best R.Dolan have presented.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Norge
Too many facts and too little conspiracy in this to be popular on a conspiracy site like ATS.
Probably one the best R.Dolan have presented.

Yep the UAP/UFO buffs seem to have lost interest in one of the biggest stories and coverups that is still on going.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Best way to create a coverup, is by saying there a coverup...

Once said...no going back

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ufos probably have been around since the dawn of civilization, and some might not even be alien.

"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."

Arthur C. Clarke

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I actually did enjoy it. Especially the pep talk at the end.
I just usually mostly stay away from pop-ufology so I don't spoil my own batch of 'research'. But it's good to know others are digging their own pile of inquiry.
And I think it's good some of us hold on to the ET-interpretation, since we really don't know. Even if I'm personally at a point where I believe it's much bigger and more diverse than one 'group' messing with us.
But it still could be one aspect of the final theory.

But OMG imagine how embarrasing, if ET would choose this point in time to contact us!? With the rotten heap of beetle dung we got going on at the moment and the fantastic leadership globally.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
So whats his point?
Rage about the fact TTSA caught him and all the other "UFO experts" napping?
Dolan and co. should have been snapping at TTSA's heals as soon as that (re)launch event closed.

Its like living next door to a plumber for 25 years then when you finally get a leak - you knock on his door and he comes round to help but doesn't seem to know one end of a pipe wrench from another.

I cant help but wonder if Dolan is handicapped by his prior exposure to the Wilson memo.

And then you start to wonder if that is the intel angle- lots of the semi coherent analysts - all with their own cross to bear.

Cameron gets some of his insider info from an attractive lady who is an Inter dimensional princess and known CIA familiar for example.

Its like needful things.....you want to know? OK here's something that will give you your own little subjective reality.
The downside is it prevents you ever seeing the true reality.
edit on 18-8-2022 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Richard dolan? Lel the guy peddling a boys corpse as a mummified alien along with that mexican scummer?

top topics

join