It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyer Set to Defeat Cheney Spent Career Fighting Environmental Rules

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Instated of criticizing going after Biden's admin/Liberal Progressive so called Green Climate agenda.
Where the Biden admin and democrats are literally telling people buy electric cars are unaffordable for many Americans.

The New York Times had decide to go after the Lawyer that is on the way to defeat Liz Cheney.

They are going after the lawyer candidate Harriet Hageman on her Fighting Environmental record.

Lawyer Set to Defeat Cheney Spent Career Fighting Environmental Rules

, has a track record in Wyoming of fierce advocacy on issues particularly relevant to the state’s ranchers, energy and mining interests. She spent decades as a trial lawyer fighting environmentalists in America’s least populated state and opposing federal rules protecting land, water and endangered species

Her most far-reaching case was a successful challenge of Clinton-era federal regulations to protect millions of acres of National Forests from road-building, mining and other development. A federal judge placed an injunction on the regulations in 2003.

How are the Democrats/Liberal progressive going to be protecting the environment by building just wind farms and solar power plants? which they would need arches of land development?

With the solar power plants blocking off the grounds? how is that Environmental good for the earth?

In the article the author of the article mentioned nothing when Harriet Hageman warned about the democrats climate and tax bill would be “devastating”

Which plans to limit the use of coal in many states.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The Liberal progressives/Democrats unfortunately could lose seats over the climate and the way the current ecmcony direction is heading.

The Mainstream News Media outlets have not even criticized when one of their democrat politicians had mocked and told people just to get,buy a unaffordable electric vehicle.

Many of those who are on siding withe the Biden admin/Liberal progressives are quiet on the farming protests in Holland.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Good for her.
Don’t worry, the Dems fantasy climate bill will be dumped by Trump on the 1st day of his 2nd term.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I read somewhere that in the 70s they were fear mongering with fears of a 'looming ice age' ?
Maybe someone can find some sources for that?
Either way, it's all lies obviously and it's not about any 'climate change'

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

I read somewhere that in the 70s they were fear mongering with fears of a 'looming ice age' ?
Maybe someone can find some sources for that?
Either way, it's all lies obviously and it's not about any 'climate change'

Yes, they did-for a long time. I've searched and searched but all of those studies from the scientific 'experts' have disappeared.

They were saying the history of the earth had periods of extreme warming followed by a rapid ice age. Their models and calculations showed we were most likely headed for a mini ice age.

As time went on, the ice age part was deleted, the warming part emphasized and we were told it's our fault.

Trillions have been thrown at fixing the problems, and the only success has been a whole lot of well-connected people getting rich. Oh! and the Svalbard Global Seed Vault and some pretty swank underground bases for the 'important' people in the country.

They used to have documentaries on them, but now say they've all been decommissioned, like Cheyenne Mountain. They still admit to having a UB for whoever is the sitting POTUS and a few important people from his/her inner circles of advisors and immediate family.

Nobody wants to know what old people saw through the years going on in government; it paints to scary of a picture for them and the only way they can cope is to call us senile/crazy/conspiracy theorists. 'They're' making a better world than what we brought them into.

Dang, I wish I could show the younger generation what it was like 60/70 years ago. They'd get off their crazy train in a flash.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Harriet Hageman, after defeating Liz Cheney last evening...

"Cheney Lost Due to Obsessive Focus on Trump When Voters Cared about Inflation, Energy, Illegal Immigration"
More at: www.breitbart.com... ation/

Democrats don't understand what Americans REALLY care about THE MOST.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
My closest contact with US "environmental regulations" happened years back. An organization that I was then connected with was developing a piece of property. There was on this property a spot of ground that was literally about a 15' by 15' seasonal mud hole. The federal govt declared it a "federally protected wetland" and they were required to work around it. Luckily it was not in a critical spot and they were able to turn it into a landscape feature, but this spot was literally just a low place in the ground that got muddy when it rained.

I am a die-hard conservationist. I love nature and I think it's a damned shame what people do to it, but that kind of stupidity (I won't even call it "overreach," just stupidity) showed me that they don't give a rat's ass about the environment or nature; it is 100% about control.

If she's fought against govt overreach and stupidity, good for her!

top topics

join