It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4x Vaccinated Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Tests Positive For Covid-19

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
We all know it's a joke at this point, and I HIGHLY doubt he ever got a single dose, but the point has to be made that they LIED about the vaccine preventing transmission and infection. They LIED, full stop. They knew from the trials data that it did not prevent infection or transmission but even the POTUS said it would prevent you from getting it. They all knew the truth. Their own words betray them when you look at the history of their tweets.

If you recall last year, Bourla claimed he wasn't vaccinated because he wanted other people to receive his experimental concoction first. The head of the W.H.O., Tedros Ghebreyesus used the same excuse. Bourla was even denied entry into Israel because he was unvaccinated.

Every globalist seems to repeat the same mantra whenever they catch covid-19, its the catch-phrase of the cult.

OK, so they lied, so what?

So, they are lying about other things. The same people that called them out last year are now vindicated, and those people are also saying they are lying about other things like the massive amount of vaccine injuries and deaths.

SOURCE

edit on 16-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Of course, it's an experimental covid vaccines

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Here's the problem that I have with this 'story'. And I see that the OP agrees as well. There is no way I'd ever believe that this person would have ever taken this shot. Not even once.

These 'stories' are just designed/created to make us all 'feel' like - see, this can happen to anyone. Anyone! Even Fauci - oh no!
Oh yeah... Right.

This is all just more theater designed to keep you complacent while the 'vax' does its job.

edit on 16-8-2022 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Every day this is more clear. THEY are trying to kill YOU.

That is the truth!

So, if you believe that, and I do, then tell me - what can you trust? If you 'hear' about something, or 'see something' - anything, it doesn't matter - anything that was designed for you to see, for you to believe, or for you to consume in some way, whether it be by ingestion, injections, or absorbing the 'message' - whatever it is - all you need to know is that a lot of time and money went into getting this thing in front of your face for you to 'consume' and or 'enjoy'. Don't do it! It's a trap!

Everything that makes it all the way your eyeballs as a 'thing', is a thing that has been designed to help kill you.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

The rich/elitists themselves likely had never taken any of these shots.

At least the CEO of Pfizer is not doing a good job promoting it now.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

The rich/elitists themselves likely had never taken any of these shots.

At least the CEO of Pfizer is not doing a good job promoting it now.

He is indirectly trying to promote paxlovid which makes the boosters look like garbage.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

None of those people in that Twitter montage took the fake vaccine, they are lying their asses off.
Almost all the fools that I know personally that took the jab, all got Covid before I did and most of them got sicker than I did.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I wouldn't take anything from any of them at this point.
Truth will be coming and those who are pushing the 5th boosters are just likely trying to waste the boosters that no body needs.

Quebec is doing a great job by avoiding what that south African said about Omicron that its really not that bad.

They are just prolonging the pandemic for poetical reasons.
edit on 16-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It’s interesting that the elites appear to have been instructed to use words like “grateful” and “thankful” when referencing the Experimental Gene Therapy. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roedeer
It’s interesting that the elites appear to have been instructed to use words like “grateful” and “thankful” when referencing the Experimental Gene Therapy. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They also appear at one time to tell everyone they weren't vaccinated at first because they wanted everyone else to get them first. Then bilderburg / trilateral commission told them to say they had gotten it. It's almost like they are all twitter bots.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

It's a tactic as old as time and, prior to weaponizing public health, this was a pretty accepted tactic in messaging. It's actually what good messaging is supposed to be, but now it's turned into a weapon. It's gone from being used for efficient messaging and turned into marketing for illusions.

Notice how they all use the same terminology and include the same information?

If you look at the politicians, officials, and influencers that got COVID they all state how many shots they got and that they are thankful for the protection offered. This is actually how messaging is supposed to work to ensure that it has the broadest recognition across multiple levels of education and social status. It's taught to public information officers in all sectors of government. It's unifying the message and preventing misinterpretation across the total government response.

Think of how proudly the sycophants here display their literal propaganda messages filled with psychological tools crafted by academics. They proudly display their own defeat by psychological manipulation, parroting messages specifically designed to be understood by the dumbest among us, and tell you that you're the dumb one.

I criticized Fauci and the various government actors for the first two years because they absolutely threw out the rule book on messaging. It's interesting they have resumed employing the tried and true tactics. So why was the messaging garbled and inconsistent for two years? If they knew the right way to report messages to ensure broad appeal why would they spend two years violating their own guidance documents? Why did they turn to fear and opacity?

They did it because the data didn't support the political message. In a typical public information office you have templates. This is not very variable as funding depends on meeting certain contractual obligations. The Fed gives you money and you produce deliverables. Those deliverables include the documents you use in emergencies, continuity of operations, and establishing policies. With these templates you plug in some data, customize your messages with established and standardized terminology, then push to the public through the press. Since the messages coming from on high did not match the existing data and the guidance did not follow decades long precedent, the messages were inconsistent.

They had to often contradict themselves at state and local levels to match federal/globalist guidance. Don't buy the excuse that it's an emergency issue and that makes messaging hard. I had templates for every disaster you can think of ready to go. It is hard because they were manipulating the messages to show things data and previously agreed upon science did not support. There are templates for everything and that's why we do emergency exercises, to refine that messaging under stress testing. I had all the information, years before COVID happened, that I needed to have provided the guidance that data has shown to be effective.

None of this was normal, none of it was scientific, these are people at the highest levels of government in these fields. This is not explained away by incompetence, not excused by good intentions, and the West needs to expedite dealing with the problem of globalism. Globalism makes the jackpots of the corruption lottery higher and makes them willing to commit atrocities for their payoffs. Remember the good old days when authoritarians mostly only killed the people in their own country? Globalism is a symptom of state level corruption across the entire Western world and it's time for the Western citizens to install leaders that aren't selling them out to the highest bidder.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Can anyone explain why Bourla was at the Bilderburg meeting held in DC recently? Why was the head of the c.i.a also there? What's going on?

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
We all know it's a joke at this point, and I HIGHLY doubt he ever got a single dose, but the point has to be made that they LIED about the vaccine preventing transmission and infection. They LIED, full stop. They knew from the trials data that it did not prevent infection or transmission but even the POTUS said it would prevent you from getting it. They all knew the truth. Their own words betray them when you look at the history of their tweets.

If you recall last year, Bourla claimed he wasn't vaccinated because he wanted other people to receive his experimental concoction first. The head of the W.H.O., Tedros Ghebreyesus used the same excuse. Bourla was even denied entry into Israel because he was unvaccinated.

Every globalist seems to repeat the same mantra whenever they catch covid-19, its the catch-phrase of the cult.

OK, so they lied, so what?

So, they are lying about other things. The same people that called them out last year are now vindicated, and those people are also saying they are lying about other things like the massive amount of vaccine injuries and deaths.

SOURCE

Pfizer CEO tests positive for Covid-19 AGAIN yesterday.

Source: gettr.com...

In Twisted Logic, the more these high-profile people contract Covid-19, the more they say everyone must be fully vaxxed and boosted.

Anything for a buck$$...even if it kills you, or a family member.

edit on 9/25/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   

As has been explained to the OP many many times.

Covid is a respiratory virus. This means that the virus can "exist" in the mucus in your nose or throat.

You don't get sick from it, because it's trapped (Which is what mucus is supposed to do), but you can hypothetically transmit it to other people. The vax doesn't stop this from happening because, but it significantly reduces the risk.

In effect, you're merely contaminated.

The OP knows that no amount of vaxing or boosting will stop this, which is one of the reasons for mask wearing and social distancing.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Can anyone explain why Bourla was at the Bilderburg meeting held in DC recently? Why was the head of the c.i.a also there? What's going on?

Le's see. Could he possibly be issuing a friendly reminder to the rich and powerful that the CIA knows who they are and what they are doing?

Can't think of a better place to do it.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Vaccinated 4 times and still standing.

Should he not be pan bread with your ""Super VAIDS" by now or long ago?

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

After 4 vaxxes he should be magnetically attached to the AC duct, and be able to contact the international space station through bluetooth.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I'm surprised will all that ""gene therapy"" x 4 and accumulation of nasty ""graphene nanoparticles"" reorganizing his DNA he's not grew a USB port out the back of his neck.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
You talk about graphene but what do you actually know about it?

Look at this a seperate thing from you bringing up what you consider to be ludicrous claims which is your way of downplaying this by mentioning things nobody here is stating. Like mentioning flat earth, like mentioning lizard men. You're the dickheads mentioning this stuff.

Dont try to skew this question as some validation that the vaccine contains this or that. Its nothing to do with that, i wanna know what you know.

Go ahead and express the full of extent of your knowledge of what its capable of. Your response will be considered as pretty much your full knowledge, so no more responses after that claiming this or that.
edit on 25-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If anything, covid has shown us three things.

Firstly, that a significant portion of our society lacks even the most basic understanding of what vaccines and infectious diseases actually are. Such as the fact that so many people don't know the difference between a bacteria and a virus, and the people who don't understand the difference between DNA, RNA and MRNA. These should be part of the basic high school science curriculum.

Secondly, that people don't rarely look past the headlines when it comes to statistics. They just accept them without looking at the wider picture, or even checking the math. I few threads back I used the 0.02 percent statistic, and people started giving me grief over it saying that it was fake, even though this was the figure that the OP used. The difference was that the OP said 1 in 5000, which literally IS 0.02 percent. That's not even high school level math.

And lastly, that people are starting to accept absolutely crazy conspiracies, such as the vax containing graphene, or making you magnetic, or even that it turns you into some kind of bluetooth device. Things that defy the laws of physics.

This forum is supposed to be about denying ignorance, yet we have ignorance on full display 24 7, from people who should know better.

A good example on this thread is that people are still saying that the vax is useless because it's not 100 percent effective. Covid is a Coronavirus, which is a respiratory infection. The idea that you could get a 100 percent effective vax against a respiratory infection is science fiction because respiratory virus can exist in the mucus in your nose and throat for short periods of time. What is the vax supposed to do, form a force field around your head to stop you breathing virus in.

Ironically, that's what masks are for. But as we've seen people seem to believe that they give you oxygen starvation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join