It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas Release

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

There is a difference between disagreement and the other people are deplorable and immoral and subhuman. Once you start dehumanizing your opponents, anything you want to do to them becomes fair game. Nothing is a bridge too far. We are big on preaching tolerance and love, but we aren't walking the walk, not if our politics are different.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm wondering if God wants us to ask him to do it or if he wants us to
take the matter into our own hands first. And then he will make it
happen thru us. Like Moses.

It's funny how just a few years ago you and I would receive so much
hate for our views. Now everyone is relatively silent. That's kind of
spooky by it self.

I don't wonder. I believe now that God wants us to do it when we are moved by the situation. God is with us in Holy Spirit to guide our path if we have faith to listen to our inner conscious that we have given to the goodness of God.

Sometimes, it is just spontaneous. If you do things with the love of your neighbor and all things good, then you will be guided. Romans 8:28 paraphrasing: God does wonderful things for those who love him. We are given in our minds what we need when we need it IF we are about loving everyone. When the need arrives you will know you have to act. Until then, leave it up to God to show you when you need to act to save the innocent or even yourselves.

edit on 17-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree there is a difference, and the dehumanizing is a process that has been on going since both parties lost the sense of necessity for the opposition. I can see it happening on both extreme ends of the political spectrum.

cue white supremacy vs. woke libtard very respectful ways to deal with your opposition...

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Here's the thing - I've had friends with whom I've gotten along very, very well and had a lot in common ... right up until they discovered some of my political opinions. Now, they never bothered to keep their politics a secret from me, but I kept mine close because I was afraid they'd do exactly what they did - cut me off because I wasn't left enough for them.

I was the exact person I had been, but I become evil because I wasn't left.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

If you do things with the love of your neighbor and all things good, then you will be guided. Romans 8:28 paraphrasing: God does wonderful things for those who love him.

I couldn't possibly disagree with this. what he's done in my life makes the
hair on peoples arm stand up when tell the story. Of course you're spot on.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

God is with us in Holy Spirit to guide our path if we have faith to listen to our inner conscious that we have given to the goodness of God.

Sometimes, it is just spontaneous. If you do things with the love of your neighbor and all things good, then you will be guided. Romans 8:28 paraphrasing: God does wonderful things for those who love him. We are given in our minds what we need when we need it IF we are about loving everyone. When the need arrives you will know you have to act. Until then, leave it up to God to show you when you need to act to save the innocent or even yourselves.

This is worth repeating 👏

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I don't consider such people my friends, generally I'm done befriending people who are wraped up in any form of divisive ideologies.
if one can't treat me as a human with his own personality, but have to wrap all these ideologies around me so I'm easier to box, these people can go pound sand.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

If you do things with the love of your neighbor and all things good, then you will be guided. Romans 8:28 paraphrasing: God does wonderful things for those who love him.

I couldn't possibly disagree with this. what he's done in my life makes the
hair on peoples arm stand up when tell the story. Of course you're spot on.

I have had personal anecdotes of things I have prayed to happen seemingly instantly something happens good. If we stay focused on Love of others as Jesus was serious about discussing, then we are on the path we need to be.

When we respond based on living in that love, it will be measured within your spirit to know what is right to do and what is wrong to do in each situation.

edit on 18-8-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: karl 12

It is. It's called being woke.

The thing that bothers me is how similar it is to the tennets of Aleister Crowley

(who was a complete loser).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi Karl
Now you got me curious here. Don't wanna derail, but what are some of the similarities between Crowleyan thelemites and Woke activists? And what makes Crowley "a complete loser"? Again, sorry for somewhat derailing, but it would be nice to hear what you base those claims on.

(Anyways. Cheers and have an excellent day!)

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: carewemust

The pendulum provides......

THIS!

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Well they certainly aren't any more, but my besetting sin is that I typically like people, even if they don't think like me.

And oddly enough it leads me as a racist, xenophobic, close minded, hateful conservative to be on good terms, friendly terms with an astonishing variety of people.

edit on 18-8-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join