It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas Release

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
From Project Veritas on youtube.

Description

BREAKING: DHS Whistleblower LEAKS Joint Intelligence Bulletin on ‘Domestic Violent Extremists’

• Document lists perceptions of “government overreach” and “election fraud” as red flags. •

“The threats we have observed, to date, underscore that DVEs [Domestic Violent Extremists] may view the 2022 midterm election as an additional flashpoint around which to escalate threats against perceived ideological opponents, including federal law enforcement personnel.”

• “Information contained in this intelligence bulletin is for official use only. No portion of this bulletin should be released to the media, the general public, or over nonsecure Internet servers. Release of this material could adversely affect or jeopardize investigative activities.” Project Veritas released a leaked document today from within the Department of Homeland Security which shows how federal agencies are reacting to the recent raid of President Trump’s Florida home. In the document, the DHS warns of a heightened security risk for federal agents, specifically FBI agents, because of the Mar-a-Lago raid. In addition to listing potential warning signs for Domestic Violent Extremists [DVEs], the DHS predicts that violent threats may continue to escalate this year. “The threats we have observed, to date, underscore that DVEs [Domestic Violent Extremists] may view the 2022 midterm election as an additional flashpoint around which to escalate threats against perceived ideological opponents, including federal law enforcement personnel,” the document reads. The document also appears to state that DVE ideology tends to be aligned with the ideas that “government overreach” and “election fraud” are a threat to the country. “In recent years, DVEs adhering to different violent extremist ideologies have coalesced around perceptions of government overreach and election fraud to threaten and conduct violence. As a result of recent activities, we assess that potential targets of DVE violence moving forward could include law enforcement, judicial officials, individuals implicated in conspiracy theories, and perceived ideological opponents who challenge their worldview.” The leaked material concludes with a warning to agents that the public should not know this information. “Information contained in this intelligence bulletin is for official use only. No portion of this bulletin should be released to the media, the general public, or over nonsecure Internet servers. Release of this material could adversely affect or jeopardize investigative activities.”

YT Link

If there was any lingering doubt that the current admin was not weaponizing their beurocracies along party lines, this should alleviate those doubts.

We are being provoked to action. When/if that time comes, the real scope will become crystal clear.

Roughly half of Americans are being treated as hostile enemies per the DHS.
edit on 16-8-2022 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Aug 16 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: clarity in title

edit on Tue Aug 16 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: clarity in title

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Can you edit the title to say Project Veritas?

The gov is at war with the citizens. The people elected to represent them are fighting against them. And now the elections are rigged to ensure it stays that way.

What do you do?

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
They who do the overreaching should be prepared to get their hand slapped.
Was that violent rhetoric? (sure hope not)
I don't want to be on 23 lists.
22 is my absolute limit.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Changed the opening line. Happy compromise?

They certainly arent doing anything to change their image or calm things down via transparency.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
We are on a timeline, and its not going to get better. They know that too. The tribulation (Jacobs's trouble) is about to begin. It lasts 7 years. By the end of that 7 year period, 58% of Earths population is deceased. Aphophis will hit Earth On Friday April 13th 2029, possibly in the Pacific ocean near the US. I think that is near the end of the 7 year period.

They know. But they dont know all things. It appears they will be double crossed. Its a frantic situation, and its going to get worse

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Remember reading many, many years ago that the Rockefeller/Bauer combine desired 'absolute social turbulence' to enact 'tabula rasa' (clean slate).

I remember thinking how ludicrous iit sounded.

Now, not so much.

edit on 16-8-2022 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Juri Bezmenov also gave some insights.

We are in historic times.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I don't believe this was a 'leak'; I thing it is to fan the flames and convince the radical conservatives to unite and start something. There hopefully won't be too many taking the bait.

All it took for liberals to go stupid in 2016 was Pelosi, Waters and the rest to call them to action.

I'm not trying to deflect; just pointing out how easy it is to rile up the bases. Don't answer the call and play into their trap.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

No argument but I will point out that youre comparing politicians to unelected, delegated beurocrats.

An agency that loses all integrity and credibility when weaponized.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Remember reading many, many years ago that the Rockefeller/Bauer combine desired 'absolute social turbulence' to enact 'tabula rasa' (clean slate).

Now, not so much.

Telegram video 1991 Rockerfeller leaked audio
edit on 16-8-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Never thought there was an actual recording mate - will have to look into the veracity of that one.

The way I understood it French intelligence agents attended the meeting and reported his speech back verbatim.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Changed the opening line. Happy compromise?

They certainly arent doing anything to change their image or calm things down via transparency.

Democrats/Deep-staters know if Republicans win Congress, it won't be like "ball player" Paul Ryan's U.S. House.

These America-First/MAGA Republicans will PUNISH agencies, individuals, and News Outlets, who Abuse America and Americans.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The pendulum provides......

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

DVEs = Law Abiding Citizens According to Our Communist Controlled Federal Government .

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

DVEs = Law Abiding Citizens According to Our Communist Controlled Federal Government .

Militia.

Explicitly provided for in the Constitution.

Now, trrrrrrorissts

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

No argument but I will point out that youre comparing politicians to unelected, delegated beurocrats.

I'm pretty sure it's the elected officials that are directing the play-by-play of all three letter agency to make sure the deplorables rise up, and what the goal is has already been discussed at length in other threads.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: karl 12

Now, not so much.

Telegram video 1991 Rockerfeller leaked audio

This was just renamed to the great reset.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The only person that can save us now is God.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I'm pretty sure it's the elected officials that are directing the play-by-play of all three letter agency to make sure the deplorables rise up, and what the goal is has already been discussed at length in other threads.

I dont doubt it. Up to and including leftovers from the last admin and those that go unnoticed on the spectrum of foodchains.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

The only person that can save us now is God.

Channel your inner DoomGuy
edit on 16-8-2022 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join