It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Russian Base goes Bang in Crimea

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The Russian Defence Ministry have said saboteurs were behind the fire and explosions at a military warehouse near the village of Mayskoye in Crimea , whether it was local saboteurs or Ukrainian special forces is unknown but this video shows the extent of their attack , the second within Crimea in as many weeks.

The supporters of Russia would have us believe Ukraine is losing the war but evidence on the ground shows that as well as their counter attack in the South of Ukraine Zelenskyy's stated aim of repatriating Crimea seems to be more than just words and probably supported by disaffected people within Crimea.

State-owned news agency TASS cited the Russian Defence ministry as saying that civilian infrastructure had been damaged as a result of the “sabotage” – a rare admission that armed groups loyal to Ukraine are inflicting losses on military logistics and supply lines inside Russian-annexed Crimea.
Moscow’s senior representative in the region, Sergei Aksyonov, confirmed that two people were wounded in the explosions at the ammunition depot, railway traffic halted, and thousands of people evacuated from nearby villages.

Aksyonov did not provide a cause for the latest blasts in Crimea, a region that Moscow uses as a supply line for its war in Ukraine.
www.aljazeera.com...

A report on the Kidnap , torture and murder of civilians being committed by Russian troops in Crimea.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The supporters of Russia would have us believe Ukraine is losing the war but evidence on the ground shows that as well as their counter attack in the South of Ukraine Zelenskyy's stated aim of repatriating Crimea seems to be more than just words and probably supported by disaffected people within Crimea.

Are you going to argue that the war can be won using sabotage groups?

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

No , but they are an effective tool when it comes to disrupting supply lines.

I don't think the war can be won but nor do I think Russia can keep it going indefinitely either.

I believe there was an opinion poll conducted by Russian media which said 60% of Russians support a ceasefire.
edit on 16-8-2022 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

State-owned news agency TASS cited the Russian Defence ministry as saying that civilian infrastructure had been damaged as a result of the “sabotage” – a rare admission that armed groups loyal to Ukraine are inflicting losses on military logistics and supply lines inside Russian-annexed Crimea.
Moscow’s senior representative in the region, Sergei Aksyonov, confirmed that two people were wounded in the explosions at the ammunition depot, railway traffic halted, and thousands of people evacuated from nearby villages.

Aksyonov did not provide a cause for the latest blasts in Crimea, a region that Moscow uses as a supply line for its war in Ukraine.
www.aljazeera.com...

So I guess okay for Ukraine to hurt civilians via proxy, their own civilians as they claim, as long as it hurts the Russians? I learn something new every day. Fascinating.

Disclaimer: War is bad, Russia bad for invasion, West bad for poking them for 20+ years while Russia said don't escalate it with NATO in front of my border. That should clear things up before I am called a Russian supporter again by mindless tools.

It didn't work out in Command & Conquer either.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

So I guess okay for Ukraine to hurt civilians via proxy,

The second video nullifies your point , civilians injured Vs civilians tortured and murdered.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So it's collateral damage you say, therefor it is applaudable.

Got it.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

No , but they are an effective tool when it comes to disrupting supply lines.

I don't think the war can be won but nor do I think Russia can keep it going indefinitely either.

I believe there was an opinion poll conducted by Russian media which said 60% of Russians support a ceasefire.

Why do you think that Russia is going to continue the war indefinitely?

As far as I understand, at the moment Russia has eliminated the bulk of Ukraine's weapons, and even its military donors (USA and Europe) are starting to empty military warehouses.

The same goes for the well-trained and experienced Ukrainian military. Most of them have been eliminated. The flow of foreign mercenaries to Ukraine is gradually drying up.

Of the main Ukrainian fortified points that were strengthened by the Ukrainians for several years, only a few cities remained. As far as I understand, these are Slavyansk and Kramatorsk. After they fall, the Russian troops will simply move forward across the steppe.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

So it's collateral damage you say, therefor it is applaudable.

So civilians are being tortured and murdered by Russian forces within Crimea and you're upset that a couple of civilians may have been injured in an attack against the occupiers ... er , ok.

The Russians say 2 civilians were injured , buyer beware.
edit on 16-8-2022 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

It didn't work out in Command & Conquer either.

I haven't played this game.

But I remind you that the Chechen terrorists have achieved nothing from Russia with their terrorist acts.

edit on 8 16 2022 by turretless because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
We also have reports of Ukrainian shelling Crimea with cluster bombs. Have you seen the videos? Or was it the Russians in a conspiracy to blame it on Ukraine?

You don't seem to get that any civilian death is one too much, no matter the nationality, race, ethnicity, political affiliation or religion. And I focus on civilians because those people did not choose to participate in a war. A war that Russia started but it aint that easy to just blame Russia for it.

It's short sighted and shows your bias. Of course you have to keep your internal narrative alive to justify your support.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

It was an ammunition depot. I've heard that Ivan was warned many times to go outside to smoke.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The last time Moscow's forces took Ukraine in the 1940's they faced an insurgency well into the 1960's. There seemingly is a cost to every invasion. I guess they are expecting similar this time.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Some things i do not like about this thread.

The title-- "Goes bang"-- feels like you are saying look at this cool stuff.
--"Local saboteurs or Ukrainian special forces"-- Why not foreign?
--"The supporters of russia"-- Meh..
--"Ukraine losing the war"-- But is it even Ukraine fighting it anymore? Foreign forces with donated weapons.

Feels like bait.

Carry on.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think it shows that Russia is willing to have an ammo depot near a residential neighborhood.

They are essentially holding Ukrainians hostage, and using them as human Shields.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

It's descriptive , it went bang as seen in the video.

It's more likely to be Local saboteurs or Ukrainian special forces.

--"Ukraine losing the war"-- But is it even Ukraine fighting it anymore? Foreign forces with donated weapons.

It's Ukraine fighting with donated weapons but they are motivated unlike the Russian troops.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: XipeTotex

It's descriptive , it went bang as seen in the video.

It's more likely to be Local saboteurs or Ukrainian special forces.

It's Ukraine fighting with donated weapons but they are motivated unlike the Russian troops.

But now you just brushed it off like no biggy. Bang.

Why its more likely? At this point, it is just as possible it was an american operation.

Motivated? You know, they have been at it for quite a while. We are human, we get exhausted.

Russia can deliver trucks filled with kidnapped farmers all day, hand them guns and laugh as they get slaughtered. fresh meat.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
We also have reports of Ukrainian shelling Crimea with cluster bombs. Have you seen the videos? Or was it the Russians in a conspiracy to blame it on Ukraine?

Crimea is what, 150km from the frontlines? An M777 reaches like 30km. What are they shelling them with? Did Germany send them a WW1 paris gun or something?

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: turretless
As far as I understand, at the moment Russia has eliminated the bulk of Ukraine's weapons, and even its military donors (USA and Europe) are starting to empty military warehouses.

The same goes for the well-trained and experienced Ukrainian military. Most of them have been eliminated. The flow of foreign mercenaries to Ukraine is gradually drying up.

Do you live in an upside down back arsed world or something? or is ruSSia state tv labeling every one of its high ranking military officers that Ukraine kills, as Ukrainian? At the start of the war ruSSia was loosing 1 or more commanders a day almost. 'No comrade, that was not ruSSian commander you saw get killed, that was under cover Ukranian commander. He dead now, you new commander congratulation on promotion' **turns away from newly promoted solider to congratulate the next solider after them on promotion** 'No comrade, that was not ruSSian comm...'

ruSSian ammo dumps are going up 2-3+ times a day... hell, there was phone footage of ruSSian ammo and BM-21 Grad MLRS vehicles stored right next to the railway tracks in Dzhankoy... guess what happened to it all a short while latter.

Boom

In the Donbas (I think it was that region) a few days back there was a series of ammo dump explosions (I think it was about 8ish) all within a 10-15 minute window of time over across the entire region... poor Ivan sure drops alot of cigarettes, not to mention hes one fast moving mother trucker.

The Wagner base that was hit in the last few days and killed a ton of those ruSSia nazis was geo-located thanks to people in in the Ukraine reddit from footage the group posted online lol, only for it to be bombed shortly after, hell the Wagner telegram channel 'grey zone' hasnt been updated since the base got erased... lol good riddance to bad rubbish with those douches.

But no, Ukraines almost beaten with its ammo stores reduced to nothing and its army in tatters... riiiight. Honestly, I cant understand how the pro ruSSians are even functioning given the shear BS some of you guys are spouting.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Russia and Ukraine war is a lot like America Canada war. Same people. Same culture. Same language. Same religion. Many have families across the border. It's pretty unfortunately this is a forever proxy war between their master China and America.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

No person wants war. No person is motivated to fight war. Keyboard warriors do not understand the horrors of war. Western people cannot even endure a week without hot water for shower. They will never go to Ukraine to fight war where there is no hot water for shower.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join