It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will it be

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
2024 is coming up fast [ not fast enough in my opinion ] and Presidential candidates are going to throw their hat in the ring soon and start campaigning.

So, who will the Dems throw out there ?

Harris ? Pffft. She couldn't even get nominated by her own party and has been a miserable failure as V.P. What accomplishments could they say she has ?
Border security ? Well, if you mean it's safe for illegals to cross the border, she's got that covered.

Biden ? Dear Lord, he can barely string together a whole sentence and members of his own Party running for re election don't want his endorsement.
I honestly don't expect Joe to last his full term and if you have more than 2 brain cells, that should scare the living Hell outta you' cause that means Cackles moves up to the big chair.

Newsom ? Take a good look at what he's done to California and ask yourself if you want that on a National scale.

On the Republican side, I think we'll have 2 choices. Trump or DeSantis.....and I hope it's DeSantis with Trump's endorsement. And this may sound odd, but I'd like DeSantis pick Trey Gowdy as V.P.
DeSantis is Trump Lite. Same general ideas, less baggage.
Trump has a wagon train of it that follows wherever he goes and the Dems would once again spend 4 years on investigation after investigation, blocking anything he tries to do and screaming at the sky about him being "A threat to Democracy ".

Even as we speak, I would bet the DNC has it's spooks digging for dirt on DeSantis. If he pulled a little girl's pigtail in 2nd grade, he'll be accused of domestic violence. In other words, expect the full Kavanaugh Treatment.

So, spin the wheel and place your bet, who will it be ?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Big Mike for the Dems (she's been being positioned for it for years).

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

DeSantis would be my guess.
Honestly trump will be to old in my opinion.

The Dems have a problem though..
Bidens check engine light is on.
Harris is a no way in hell.

They might try for a women this time even though they can't define what a woman is...
Their safest bet is some middle aged white guy without a closet full of skeletons. Probably some governor..

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

They might try for a women this time even though they can't define what a woman is...

...enter 'Big Mike'.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Imagine someone surreptitiously obtaining an undeniable DNA sequence on Mike...would that actually raise "her" street cred? The spin would be that "She" was way ahead of her time, and they had to be devious about the girls real mother, etc because of the neanderthal society we lived in back then...but now we are free of all societal norms, and a he can be a she AND president!

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I haven't a clue who the DNC candidate will be, but Hillary has been making the rounds in public. Surely they couldn't have whitewashed her enough to be the chosen one? But with the six years liberals have been festering hate for 'the other party' they'd probably vote for a dog turd before considering a viable Republican. They don't seem to like prosperity....all we heard was "Trump is spending too much; he's going to bankrupt the country! He's going to get us in a war! We're all gonna die!"

Old Joe is out. THREE back-to-back bouts of C19? I'm not so sure. After 'getting over' the last one he was on the evening news babbling about inflation being zero now (so why did we have to pass a 300T bill to fight inflation that doesn't exist?) and I noticed the left side of his bottom lip drooped uncontrollably as he talked. Bells Palsy? Mild stroke? Was it really covid after covid that kept him out of the public eye?

I hear Liz Cheney may be looking for a new gig, and Obama may want a third term via Michell. That would be a game over, IMO. People have forgotten how the banks were too big to fail, except those who lost their entire retirement funds while the banks made bank. (See what I did there? lol) Michelle wouldn't even need to raise the dead to win by a country mile; even Jesus on the GOP ticket would have a hard time beating her, IMO.

You're spot on about Trump. People think WWIII is about nuclear bombs wiping us out, but I think it started the day Trump took office. Cue a plandemic, death, disruption of the supply chain, destruction of an unprecedented number of food manufacturing plants being destroyed by fires, explosions, etc. Farmers not having enough water or fertilizer to grow their crops or repair parts for their harvesting equipment. It's not happening in just one country; it's global. That's why I think it appears to be carefully planned and it looks like a war on humanity to me.

C19 is hitting the boosted and vaxed harder than the 'unclean', with more than just covid. SADS, cancer, heart and neurological issues are keeping the death rate much higher than normal. Fertility rates have been dropping for decades now, so where will we get a population for our workforce? I know! Open wide the borders, don't taint them with the sketchy vaccine and spread them across the country! They can replace all the vaccinated people too sick to work anymore.

We're in the Rant forum, right? Aw, shoot-sorry about that!

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You are really into this social media.crap. No friends other than on social media?.

Do you know what a stick is? They are OUTSIDE.You can find them on the ground.

Mommy, mommy the bad man is back.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

...enter 'Big Mike'.

Mike Obama?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

...enter 'Big Mike'.

Mike Obama?

Barry prefers to call her "Michael".

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

...enter 'Big Mike'.

Mike Obama?

Barry prefers to call her "Michael".

It's a sad state of affairs when someone that has never done anything except marry the right person can be considered qualified to be president.
edit on 15-8-2022 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Just pointing out Florida is like New York South.
All the retirees from up North move there.
The same people pulling Trumps strings are at work behind DeSantis.
Sadly neither man is authentic but DeSantis is the better pick.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Yeah, I'm pretty familiar with outside. Just ask the 3 catfish I brought home this morning. Oh wait, you can't, they're taking a buttermilk bath in prep for dinner tonight.

Go troll somewhere else if you have nothing constructive to add. As usual.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What?
You walked away from your keyboard?

I can't believe it....

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Yeah, I'm pretty familiar with outside. Just ask the 3 catfish I brought home this morning. Oh wait, you can't, they're taking a buttermilk bath in prep for dinner tonight.

Go troll somewhere else if you have nothing constructive to add. As usual.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

" So, who will the Dems throw out there ? "

More Crap and See if Any of it Sticks to the Walls.........

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If I were the powers that be and wanted to end our existence while also rubbing it in our faces, I think I'd put Hunter Biden in position, and watch him get 100,000,000 votes and win in a landslide.

That'd be super fun to watch unfold from the bunkers.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I would prefer DeSantis with Trump's blessing.

On the D side, they've run off any pretense of sanity.

top topics

join