It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming of the onset of war in the North - again..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Just a quick one, I had a dream last night which concerned the possibility of serious warfare affecting the UK, in the near future.

Recently I had a potent dream regarding the onset of serious warfare between the UK & China (hence it would be war between China, Russia & Iran, vs NATO nations, more than likely). That thread can be found HERE.

Last night's dream found me sitting on a stage, with senior military leaders (generals, admirals & air commodores) from the UK forces, and we were basically signing official documents which were declarations of war against the beligerant nations. These were lengthy documents, and I was required to sign them as well, because I was providing the intel that this war was coming to our shores in the near future. In front of the stage area was a huge crowd (at least 10,000 souls) dressed in their military uniforms, awaiting the command to move into position in the North of our islands, in Scotland. After the documents were signed, troop movements began immediately. I was shown that the preparatory action would be covert, it would not be announced in media or in official military publications.

This is the second occasion that information in dreams has pointed to attacks from the North. In fact, in 2012 I issued a prediction that within two weeks an attack would come from the skies in the North, beyond the Scottish borders, a 'broken arrow' situation in which a terrorist agitator had stolen a plane, loaded with a neutron bomb, and was intending to unleash it over Northern England. Within a day or so of the exact date predicted by the dreams (two dreams in conjunction, issued several years apart, constituted the prediction when put together) there was an 'incident' in the skies above Northern Scotland, over the North Sea, in which two planes crashed into the ocean, with at least one pilot being killed in the incident, possibly two. This was described by the Ministry of Defence as a 'training accident', but there were multiple warplanes involved, in the exact location, at the exact time specified in the dream, and honestly someone later confirmed that the preparatory action of patrolling the skies in that region had been undertaken as a direct response to the intel provided in my dreams.

Thanks gys & girls.

FITO.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I had a dream of a triangle shaped state or country being attacked and covered in mud.
Ive narrowed it down to

S. Carolina
New York
UK

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
That's eerie.. I was talking to my other half last week about a collection of dreams I've had over the last 10-15yrs and named those exact 3 places.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: shy_mo
That's eerie.. I was talking to my other half last week about a collection of dreams I've had over the last 10-15yrs and named those exact 3 places.

It was shown to me in a dream, an upside down triangle shaped place, state, country,???
It flashed like a movie, people were screaming and "mud" brackish water was splashing...

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I had a dream in 2008 of a large explosion/nuke. I watched from my window. All this time I presumed it was London. After reading the OP I stopped and wondered if London is even in that direction. Turns out it isn't. It's actually the direction of Eastbourne and Hastings on the south-east coast. (Can't believe I never checked before).

Then I went and had a peep at your dream..

"There was a map with a triangle state, it was covered in mud, people were running screaming. The mud was splashing around the state. I say mud but it was splashing like stirred beach water, not thick."

Now I realise my dream relates to that coastal region.. it would be most of that little triangle of the south east Uk that would be affected. I don't know if that area looks like your dream..

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
thanks OP (and Jagstorm) for sharing.

hard to imagine UK in a war these days. only thing I can think of is NATO v Russia.

the far out part of me imagines aliens or a lost Arctic race.

there just aren't many potential enemies north of UK. that I know of.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I agree, it seems to make no logical sense that our enemy would come from the North - unless it was part of a joint operation between Russia & China versus NATO nations.. The second dream I had very recently (linked in the OP) was abundantly clear that we would be facing war with China within three years. China would only declare against the UK if Russia stood with them, and the war was fought against every NATO member which had the capacity to fight a strong campaign against those two principle beligerents. Something to remember is that if a multi-nation war at that scale was to break out between America, Canada, Europe & the UK on one side, and China & Russia on the other side, smaller conflicts would break out all over as different allies weighed into the conflict. So Australia & New Zealand would fight alongside the Americans to keep China busy, smaller nations may declare on one side or the other in the immediate global vicinity of China & Russia - but then BRICS nations, Latin American nations, African nations would join in, with no clear cut indication on paper of which side they'd choose to support in the heat of all the battles popping off around the globe. It is my suspicion that the warfare would be limited to non-nuclear weaponry or tactical 'battlefield' nuclear missiles as the worst case scenario, in order to limit destruction which could later cause unexpected, potentially profound ripples of influence through the global supply chain matrix.

While hawkish planners in all nations might run optimistic calculations on what level of destruction could reasonably be used without irrecoverable damage to infrastructure & network/data integrity, sufficient to prevent the disintegration of essential global flows of materials, resources & finance, after nuclear strikes at strategic large area targets in developed nations, it seems more likely to me that limited, precision-minded conventional strategic warfare would be engaged in, which is what I believe Russia to be REHEARSING in Ukraine at the current time. Russia is, as some observant analysts have demonstrated, "..tiptoeing through Ukraine", deliberately avoiding causing irrecoverable damage to the most critical infrastructure, to the civilian population, also preventing the destruction of all sorts of high value strategic resource production sites, nuclear sites, and wide-scale data networks plus their physical backup locations.

We are being trained by the media to completely hate Russia for their "..inexcusable war of aggression" which is "..chock-full of war crimes" & which is driven merely by "..the psychotic fantasies of an insane, pure evil dictator". This is the real reason why there was an apparent "..failure to capitalise on the gains achieved" in terms of materiel movements such as the vast penetration of the 400 mile armoured convoy, which blitzkrieged across the North of Ukraine doing barely any damage, before deciding to mysteriously sit parked outside of Kiev for weeks on end, prior to a final, unexplained, quiet retreat. It was hailed as a "..great victory for the Ukrainians", when "..the Putin war machine ground to a halt, with huge supply chain problems & military leadership failures leading to an embarrassed withdrawal".

But in reality, we were/are being trolled by the elitists in the Western nations, who know full well that the Russians are practising their grand strategy for launching the inevitable war against the whole of NATO with the assured support of the Chinese. These crazed elitists are in fact planning to use the coming war with [China/ Russia/ Iran/ random BRICS, African & Latin American nations], to thoroughly destabilise the world, a helpful factor ushering in the Great Reset & New World Order "..by any means necessary".

The people who have wrested the proper control of the Western Christianised nations away from righteous, honourable LEADERS who should be in power, are in fact sick, depraved, mentally twisted occultists, supported by fatcat atheists, none of whom care a jot for the PEOPLE, whom they refuse to see as sovereign souls under the authority of Heaven, instead viewing them as "..very slightly more necessary than unnecessary at the current time, though we're winning the depopulation war & will be more than happy to see actual warfare thin the numbers a bit more as we press onward to the goal of destroying the working, middle & upper middle classes entirely, preserving only a slave class to serve us, the precious & rightful ruling elites."

This attitude will hold sway because our current TYRANT RULERS know that Russia & China will fight only a limited offensive in the coming global warfare, trying to reduce the prospect of a NATO-led nuclear exchange, hoping to reduce the strength of the British Commonwealth, and to increase their lands & occupied territories with some of the trimmings from around the edges of NATO/ASIA & when it gets a bit too hairy, the Russo-Chinese agitators will probably sign a peace accord with the USA & any surviving NATO nation states - an accord which allows them to keep conquered territories & mandate the formation of a fully federated European Union under harsh dictat to demilitarise & abolish national borders completely. So they can be conquered more easily later. Which the American TYRANT-IN-CHIEF will agree to in a heartbeat, as he will get the contract to rebuild Europe, lining his/'THEIR' pockets nicely.

Meanwhile the COVID bioweapon depopulation effort rumbles on, alongside all of it, with everything (they hope) playing into the strengthening of the prospect of a 'Great Reset' narrative, generating a formerly free TYRANT-RULED civilisation, living under the prospect of constant, endless terror, as eventually the corrupted leaders in all regions facilitate a federation of all the world's nations - a New World Order indeed..

That, dear ATS friends, is my unfortunate analysis of the future we are facing if my dreams are leading me in an accurate direction IE: authentic prophecy. I'd like to express to you very clearly, that I've seen dozens of dreams prove accurate, coming to fruition exactly as they were presented. I'm an evangelical, Bible-believing charismatic Christian, though I believe that we need the Holy Spirit to "..lead us into all truth". I believe that God is not beyond releasing new information to us through direct means, or through the efforts of genuinely curious, honest scientists with true integrity & bright spirits which cause them to constantly search the world for new indications pointing to the effects (& ultimately the source) of the mystery, beauty & wonders which are displayed throughout the remarkable universe we occupy.

I'd also like to express that the purpose of accurate prophecy is to edify AND inform us - to provide general direction & specific warnings - so that outcomes in actual waking reality can be CHANGED by free will responses from good men & women who are not prepared to let evil win the day, nor let tyrants clutch the throne. Various signs in recent times provide me with the firm belief that we're at risk of witnessing a dystopian 'End of Days' scenario without CHANGES.

Prophecy is provided by a loving God for a fallen race - we're His beloved handiwork & He has NEVER stopped engaging with free-willed people the world over, He has NEVER stopped loving us & indeed sent Christ to liberate us.

FITO.

edit on AugustMonday2218CDT11America/Chicago-050007 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

top topics

join