It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-FBI Special Agent Claims FBI Has Been Corrupted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: sarahvital
rep jim jordan said they had 16 whistle blowers step up so far.

he expects more.

Senators Ron Johnson and Chuck Grassley are working with FBI Whistleblowers who have knowledge of the FBI covering up for Hunter and Joe and James BIDEN.

Setting up everything for when Republicans are in control, because Democrats in Congress and the DOJ don't give a crap.

www.cbsnews.com...

So are they going to start a war or release covid 22 to avoid the elections? Or is the rigged voting so air tight that they are not worried?

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: nugget1
We survived eight years of a weaponized FBI under Obama; maybe we can hang on until 2024? I'm not feeling very lucky, though.

No need to wait that long. If America-First-MAGA Republicans win enough seats in November, the FBI will begin straightening up IMMEDIATELY.

I learned not to put all the eggs in one basket a long time ago. I will remain skeptical until the polls close, and hope I'm pleasantly surprised.

Too many states are still allowing drop boxes and mail-in voting for me to feel any relief yet.

100%

I’m not pounding the table for a mid-term shakeup until it’s over.

I consume a lot of news/data. For some reason, not due to one solitary data point, I’m of the mind that the mid-terms will result in no change.

That mean two more years of misery, misinformation, foreign policy errors, weaponization of domestic agencies against its citizens, etc.

But, I suspect that will be the end of the line for the current admins agenda for quite a while.

I say that because libs get overconfident - too high on their own supply. Their policies will get more loony up to the point that your “typical” or “reasonable” person will say “yeah, that’s ridiculous - I’ve had enough” and shun the agenda. Problem is, too much loony will have been put in motion to stop it and the libs can no longer hide it. Then they’re out.

I’m obviously musing at this point, but, I could see the above having at least a coin flips chance of playing out.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: sarahvital
rep jim jordan said they had 16 whistle blowers step up so far.

he expects more.

Senators Ron Johnson and Chuck Grassley are working with FBI Whistleblowers who have knowledge of the FBI covering up for Hunter and Joe and James BIDEN.

Setting up everything for when Republicans are in control, because Democrats in Congress and the DOJ don't give a crap.

www.cbsnews.com...

So are they going to start a war or release covid 22 to avoid the elections? Or is the rigged voting so air tight that they are not worried?

INTERNAL WAR, for now.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   

edit on 19-8-2022 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Fox News's Tucker Carlson lays out a hard-hitting sequence of instances where FBI ineptness led to needless American Deaths.

Printed and Video versions: theconservativetreehouse.com... vestigation/#more-237011

Tucker's #1 Evening Show exposed FBI internal problems to millions of Americans for the first time last night.

Kudos to Tucker!

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns to be true.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join