It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raid on Trump Inconsistencies and Contradictions

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I said right after the indictment: imagine being charged with obstruction of justice for moving boxes of your stuff around your house.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: carewemust

I said right after the indictment: imagine being charged with obstruction of justice for moving boxes of your stuff around your house.

And the (stupid) liberal outlets are calling these new revelations, "bombshells".

Both VP Mike Pence, and Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, told Special Counsel Jack Smith that they're not aware of President Trump declassifying documents before leaving the White House on 1/19/2021.

Pence: www.cnn.com...

Meadows: abcnews.go.com...

This is on the White House website, and also the U.S. Federal Register: trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov... /

Of course Pence and Meadows were not informed of this. These declassifications were executed with the assistance of the Director of National Intelligence and assistant. (John Ratcliffe and Kash Patel) Just 24 hours before Trump walked out of the White House and Biden walked in.

All Happened AS PLANNED.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Axios

" Y'all can continue to think Papa Trump has not lied to you and the american people."

You know , I Keep Hearing about All these Alleged " Lies " Mr. Trump seems to be Voicing , but I Never See Any Substantial Documented and Confirmed Proof of Any of them . Hmm... Why is that ? Maybe it's Because they are Just Made Up ones by his Political Enemies ? .......Hmm....

<< 6  7  8   >>

join