It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man crashed car into barricade near US Capitol, fired gunshots before dying by suicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Sounds like someone does not love it's government and maybe was seeking revenge on Biden.

a reply to: putnam6

No actually, they are saying no link to the Capitol, which one would assume means no link to Biden or political theories

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

This isn't political mud pit and I'm treading on off topic territory. Sorry guys.

Off topic? Don't worry, there is no topic other than man crashes car on barricade, gets out shoots his gun a bit and kills himself.
That's all there is at this point. So what is there to discuss. Nothing but the wild imaginations of what is going through our heads at any given moment. So I tell ya, he thought he was Yosemite Sam.

Hell, maybe he had been watching an all night marathon of ''Earth vrs the Flying Saucers'' and the Ayahusasca prompted him to drive to the capital and shoot at the saucers before they could crash into the dome or slice the Washington Monument in half.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

Republican Fox News commentors say it was a liberal and strict DC gun laws didn't stop it from happening so it's proof that they dont work.

Democrat Fox News commentors say it was a Trump supporter mad about the search warrant for classified documents like the last guy who tried shooting at the FBI base but they're trolling right wing media because CNN doesn't allow comments.

More news forthcoming, stay tuned!

Maybe the person was mad a Mayor Bowser for not insisting hard enough for The National Guard to manage the few hundred Migrants ? 🌞

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The crazies are coming out. I am sure there will be more of this as time rolls on.

People gotta understand that the calls for civil war or fraudulent elections,all the propaganda left and right is going to tip mentally unstable people into doing these kinds of things.

Both sides of this political system are guilty for creating a very unstable atmosphere that is tipping the crazies to act.
It is sad and dangerous.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Is AOC okay?

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
The crazies are coming out. I am sure there will be more of this as time rolls on.

People gotta understand that the calls for civil war or fraudulent elections,all the propaganda left and right is going to tip mentally unstable people into doing these kinds of things.

Both sides of this political system are guilty for creating a very unstable atmosphere that is tipping the crazies to act.
It is sad and dangerous.

Maybe they have a leader that shakes hands with invisible people

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Is AOC okay?

I'm pretty sure she is fine and fit as a fiddle.

I admittedly might have made the point poorly, but there is no connection to the Capitol.

Was trying to point out we have a tendency to jump at shadows lately. This sounds more like the garden variety mental breakdown that has occurred forever.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Is AOC okay?

It wasn't Ted Cruz was it?

I thought he already murdered her?

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Since this incident occurred at 4:00 AM, I would consider it poor planning.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I first heard about this from a sibling at a family cookout today who follows left wing news from their phones ability to notify her whenever a paid "journalist" posts an article.

Given that and the history of every time I've seen that sort of coverage before, the story is BS and was promoted to cover an agenda.
The people who read it will have forgotten it by the time the redaction happens, but their reaction will stay the same.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Is AOC okay?

I'm sure on Saturdays she cleans up nice--
Where were we? OH YEAH, death by picnic.

I figure if you even get a day pass for the WH lawn
and suck down enough olives and INVOLUNTARILY HURL
to create a public disturbance,
some kind soul will cap you and save the series.

You should be warned though that if anybody touches a
single hair on Maggie Quigley; razor wire M4s and smart
bombs will not protect yerass from moi. I'm not Woolworth.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Cheap shot at Biden, but alright, I don't care.
I don't like the left or the right, but watching people lose their minds over this bothers me.
Because people are really losing their minds.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Im not losing any sleep or anything else over this. Im also not worried.

Are you suggesting that this somehow affected Joes mental state?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Is AOC okay?

I'm pretty sure she is fine and fit as a fiddle.

Quite literally, except for that personality. As long as she doesn't speak it could work though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join