It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So evidently US politicians going to Taiwan is no big deal anymore

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

originally posted by: Jason79
Pelosi has a history of being surrounded by Chinese spies. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't go on China's behalf, whether it was her or her people committing espionage.

Man, them Democrats are some diabolically evil folks. Every move they make has a hidden conspiracy behind it showing just how vile they are, domestically and abroad. Literally every single one, from U.S. elections to every bill that gets passed to every foreign policy move, even support for Ukraine. That entire war is to cover up Biden's secret criminal enterprise.

/sarcasm

*flees from projectile throwing*

Your so correct!

Joe Biden and his ‘party’ have always demonstrated their commitment to following through on their promises

Their constant, ongoing dedication to making the USA the very best it can be for all Americans regardless of their politics or physical characteristics is a pillar of Joe’s ideology!

/sarc

You may want some body armour, they haven’t taken your guns away just yet.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hell, if auntie Nan were to come to me neighborhood I'd probably react much as china did.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: putnam6

So evidently US politicians going to Taiwan is no big deal anymore

On the contrary, my friend. It's been a big deal. Now the Japanese, the Vietnamese, and the South Koreans want to buy new toys from US. New aircrafts, more vessels, more radar systems, more missiles and anti-missiles systems. See? It's been a deal, a big one for the main defense corporations. Mrs. Pelosi has resulted in the best Sales Department asset.

I would recommend her for a salary increase in my next meeting with the guys.

Did they get the supply chain fixed so the gov can import enough steel and chips to manufacture all these 'toys'?

I know it's not on the same level as the grocery store shelves, but the US relies pretty heavily on imports for the manufacturing industry.

I guess we could always outsource much of the work to China....

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The industrial-military complex knows no borders. Worry not. We will supply you with whatever toy you wish, provided you have the money to pay for it. US has been attacked by forces using US-made weapons, and China won't be different: it sells weapons to those who are officially its enemy. Business is business, which also explains why nobody has ever bombed Singapore... which is from where the business is run. There is one single exception, though: no tactical nuclear weapons are allowed in this bar...That would ruin the business.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join