It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake Mead why are authorities lying about this human femur

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

i assumed the grand daughter.not he reporter.

No brother she turned it in to park services.

Did you see what they're doing to the internet?

Tell me there is nothing sinister moving right along?
edit on 16-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Yeah that's not an answer either.

Thanks for trying I guess.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If none had heard about this previously, the Paiutes had stories of their clashes with red-haired giants in that region.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Results in the billions but you only get this much.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Perhaps that particular bipedal life form is categorised as an animal?

Im not saying it wasn’t from an intelligent biped of gigantic proportions, just that maybe it is catalogued as an animal.

Well, the paradigm and claim amongst evolutionists is that humans are animals. That's why prominent propagandizers of evolutionary philosophies (philosophers posing as scientists) like Kenneth Miller (a Roman Catholic*) use expressions such as "other animals" in phrases such as these:

*:

A History of Propaganda

Today the word “propaganda” has a negative connotation, suggesting dishonest tactics, but originally that was not the meaning intended for the term. “Propaganda” apparently comes from the Latin name of a group of Roman Catholic cardinals, the Congregatio de Propaganda Fide (Congregation for the Propagation of the Faith). This committee—called Propaganda for short—was established by Pope Gregory XV in 1622 to supervise missionaries. Gradually, “propaganda” came to mean any effort to spread a belief.

But the concept of propaganda was not born in the 17th century. From ancient times, men have used every available medium to spread ideologies or enhance fame and power. For example, art has served propagandistic ends since the days of the Egyptian pharaohs. These kings designed their pyramids to project an image of power and durability. Similarly, the architecture of the Romans served a political purpose—the glorification of the state. The term “propaganda” took on a generally negative connotation in World War I when governments began playing an active role in shaping the war information spread by the media. During World War II, Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goebbels proved themselves to be master propagandists.

Source: The Manipulation of Information (Awake!—2000)

Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goebbels were baptized Roman Catholics as well. And so is Michael Behe by the way (proponent of ID, who has debated Kenneth Miller). All this is just a footnote as a side note. Felt worthy to mention, not making a specific point.
edit on 17-8-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Always an excellent post from you my candid member.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MatthewGraybeal13

Though no anthropological evidence has ever been found to back up the claims, and it's possible that the were merely another native tribe inflated by myth.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
And an interesting one dude(tte)

The lengths some peeps will go to spread the faith is diabolical.

Upon reflection on the OP I am wondering if the width of the femur can be used as an indication of height (I would have said bone but 🤔) and also perhaps of species?

a reply to: whereislogic

edit on 17-8-2022 by Dalamax because: Genders lol

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: MatthewGraybeal13

Though no anthropological evidence has ever been found to back up the claims, and it's possible that the were merely another native tribe inflated by myth.

Possible? Yes! Logic directs us to look for other occurrences of tall (and soulless) red headed warriors and try and find some dots to connect.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hi there,
I put 32 years in the Air Force and 24 years of it was working in the Air Force Office of Special Investigations.
Sorry to disappoint you, but I can assure you from practical experience, the AFOSI deals directly with crimes committed by enlisted Airmen or Officers while both on duty and off duty. Also any thing that involves base security issues.
They do not chase crazy stories nor do they chase after UFO witnesses as often reported.
In my 24 years tied to the AFOSI it was was plane crashes or training crashes and the causes of those crashes that was the main part of my job.
Hope this helps, but we never looked into giants or stories about such topics.
Thanks

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join