It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake Mead why are authorities lying about this human femur

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
There's no way this is incompetence. You judge for yourself and try to
tell me this isn't being lied about as a cover up. Then ask yourself why
would they do this? So lucky they took pictures of what they seem to
have no idea of what they found.

Very large human femur
Found 1 year ago at lake mead
Grand daughter and grand father turn bone in.
After a year Grampa wants to know what happen with
the bone. The park tells him it was animal bone and they
destroyed it. I'm calling BS and the photos they took clearly
show why.

Of course it's a femur of huge proportions. That's the only reason why
they would lie and say it was an animal bone. The absolute only reason.
The Smithsonian has been said to disappear the remains of Giants found
across America since European's started to settle here. There are literally
hundreds of newspaper articles from the 1800's that tell the story. And till
now skeptics have been able to skoff and call the articles all hoaxes. Denial
catered to them by those with the power to write history as they want us
to see it. Not anymore they just gave themselves away IMO. Caught lying
red handed. They do when they find human footprints with dinosaur prints
and anything that doesn't fit there paradigm.

So, as far as I'm concerned, this family was righteous but for a lack of
knowledge. They didn't understand what they had. However at the end of
the day this proves all lot of human history is a secret for only the privileged.
Grandpa should go back to the spot and look for the rest this person.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Perhaps that particular bipedal life form is categorised as an animal?

Im not saying it wasn’t from an intelligent biped of gigantic proportions, just that maybe it is catalogued as an animal.

a reply to: Randyvine2

Should have kept a sample for independent testing.
edit on 13-8-2022 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Even the I TEAM news makes itself seem dishonest by not giving
the slightest remark on the large size of the bone.

I know what you're saying tho giants wouldn't be considered human
that's for sure. But the park didn't know about the pictures and ended
up putting their foot in their mouth. I hope the investigation bares
fruit.

Isn't the size just obvious?
edit on 13-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Pretty good case here.

Yes, unfortunately, there is a long history of these discoveries being hushed and scrubbed. The park service has done this too many times to count in many different cases. These types of things, like giant sized human (looking) bones, unknown animals like the canine in Texas that law enforcement calls a "Chupacabra" although it's quite a bit different than the Puerto Rico Chupacabre.

One was found totally intact but dead from being road kill and shown to a parks service official who immediately tried to rubbish it as a regular coyote. The Texas critter is a real animal with the DNA of a wolf and something totally unknown, so no one knows what it is. It looks like a genetic experiment done with a purpose and released into the wild with an unknown purpose.

Point being, anything that can bring huge publicity to any government agency in regards to great mysteries or taboo subjects like ancient giants, Nephilim creatures offspring, etc. is squashed as fast as possible using any means available including causing harm to civilians.

Giants of old that existed and their remains will always be debunked by a Godless heathen government(s) the world now contains. A very long pattern of this behavior by officials is all the proof any one should need. And don't forget ridicule and character assassination as one of the tools they have used, and their acolyte supporters follow and parrot, to this day.

'
ETA:
I guarantee this bone was NOT destroyed. Once it was confirmed up the chains of command it was likely confiscated by someone. As funny as it sounds, the AFOSI has responded to cases like this and confiscated evidence of things like this.
edit on 13-8-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Nevada is always coming up with man like bones of large stature.

This just caught my eye on you tube.

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Yes, I remember seeing old news clips from the 1800's about huge human like bones being found. There wasn't a real effort back then like there is now to get rid of these kinds of evidences and the questions that follow. True history on many fronts is being suppressed.

ETA:
Something like this bone gets turned in to some local official, he/she calls their boss, who calls their boss, and so on, reporting this until it gets to an agent at agency "X" who has been "read in" to these subjects and how to respond, and then they make it go away.
edit on 13-8-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

And you obviously are aware of why they garner this information.
It's part of their mechanism that allows them control over people.

I searched and came up with an account I never heard of before
out of Winnemucca Nv.
edit on 13-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The guy must have been about six foot three or more to have a bone that size. It would have been easy to find a missing person report of a person that tall to identify who it came from. It looks like a human bone from a tall thick boned guy.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

And you obviously are aware of why they garner this information.
It's part of their mechanism that allows them control over people.

I searched and came up with an account I never heard of before
out of Winnemucca Nv.

That's awesome, yes

Looking at the femur in that image looks to be about like the one this family found.

If people fully knew the entire truth of world history, things would be much different.
edit on 14-8-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The guy must have been about six foot three or more to have a bone that size. It would have been easy to find a missing person report of a person that tall to identify who it came from. It looks like a human bone from a tall thick boned guy.

I think you are off by a little bit

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Pretty good case here.

Yes, unfortunately, there is a long history of these discoveries being hushed and scrubbed. The park service has done this too many times to count in many different cases. These types of things, like giant sized human (looking) bones, unknown animals like the canine in Texas that law enforcement calls a "Chupacabra" although it's quite a bit different than the Puerto Rico Chupacabre.

One was found totally intact but dead from being road kill and shown to a parks service official who immediately tried to rubbish it as a regular coyote. The Texas critter is a real animal with the DNA of a wolf and something totally unknown, so no one knows what it is. It looks like a genetic experiment done with a purpose and released into the wild with an unknown purpose.

Point being, anything that can bring huge publicity to any government agency in regards to great mysteries or taboo subjects like ancient giants, Nephilim creatures offspring, etc. is squashed as fast as possible using any means available including causing harm to civilians.

Giants of old that existed and their remains will always be debunked by a Godless heathen government(s) the world now contains. A very long pattern of this behavior by officials is all the proof any one should need. And don't forget ridicule and character assassination as one of the tools they have used, and their acolyte supporters follow and parrot, to this day.

'
ETA:
I guarantee this bone was NOT destroyed. Once it was confirmed up the chains of command it was likely confiscated by someone. As funny as it sounds, the AFOSI has responded to cases like this and confiscated evidence of things like this.

like the montauk monster stuff?

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   
were any dimensions given??

yeah it looks big but a little girl was holding it.

i would have just taken it home for a while.

what's the rush?

i looks older than any murder victims that the cops would use as evidence, unlike the barrel people.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Never 'turn in' some interesting/strange item found to the 'authorities'. They can't be trusted. You will likely never see your item again or know anything about it's origins. Why give them more opportunities to keep suppressing the truth.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Indeed Ricky man it isn't just the length but how robust. Now when you
stand and measure the distance between your own hip across your chest
to at least an inch maybe two passed your opposite shoulder. According
to how Grand daughter is seen holding the femur. Then compare that length
to your own femur. The length between my hip and opposite shoulder an inch
above. is shy a few inches of the entire length of my leg. That's how I know
it's huge.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Naturally, a person six and one half to seven feet tall is what a sixteenth century Native American or European explorer would consider giant while today that person is only considered very tall. This doesn't mean that there haven't been larger "giant" sized natives in existence before and during European contact. Early European historic documents report encounters with large natives in various regions.

From 1514 to 1516, Pedro Salazar, a Spaniard from the Santo Domingo colony, went on a slave hunting trip that brought him to an area he called "the Land of Giants" between the coast of Georgia and Cape Fear South Carolina. In 1519-1522, Ferdinand Magellan encountered giant people on the coast of South America. The top of the European sailors' heads only came up to around the native's waists making the natives around nine or ten feet tall. Magellan called these giant natives Patagonians.

There is documentation of giant human remains found in ancient North American native burials. Although late nineteenth to early twentieth century newspapers had reports of giant skeletons found in burial mounds, modern archeology considers these stories exaggerated or fabricated "yellow journalism" and without any scientific merit. The red hair found on remains is explained as a natural effect of time, climate and soil chemistry. There is also the probability of hoaxes with these so-called giant remains.

LINK

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Estimating height based on bone length isn't an exact science, but generally speaking the accepted wisdom is that you multiply the length of the femur by 4 in order to get the height.

For Europeans, you can also convert the length of the bone into metric, multiply the length by 2.47 and then add 54.1 if the bone belongs to a man, or multiply the length by 2.32 and add 65.53 if it's a woman.

The exact ratios vary by race.

We don't know the exact length of the bone, but we can guess by comparing it to the length of the woman's arm in the picture, Obviously I don't have an exact measurement, but base on averages I'd say 5' 7" to 6' 1". Which tells us pretty much nothing.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

No way that bone has been in the water long enough for it to be all that old.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Very large human femur

Ummm... sorry, but I can't agree, based solely on the photos...

Looking at my own femur (don't have a ruler or measuring tape handy), it would be approximately 18-22" - and a rough guess of the length of this one from the only pictures in the story it appears to be roughly the same length as my own.

So... did they even measure it? If so, how long was it? And where is that part of the story?

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well, there may well be a concerted effort to deny larger- than- modern humanoids for some Abrahamic- religion- denying scheme, perhaps to remove the "favored creation" status of upstart, hubristic Bible pummelers that the godless communists are trying to subvert...

but as I live in the American Southwest, I can't help but think about all the putrid, slimy, decaying human ooze, giant or not, that I've guzzled from the sepulcherous depths of Lake Mead over the years.

(whips hand to mouth as stomach convulses in acidy jets o ...

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Cost of investigating crimes they probably once turned a blind eye too.

Cost of tracing relatives and opening all those probably murder investigations.

Cost being the operative word and of course lack of manpower when they are dealing with current crimes and having to investigate older ones no matter how heinous would take officers away and increase the workload on those officers left to hold the baby.

Once again Cost (and fear or opening all those can's of worms and possible police corruption as well).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join